Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Tinubu’s Certificates: Chicago University Must Release His Admission Details - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Certificates: Chicago University Must Release His Admission Details (255 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Certificates: Chicago University Must Release His Admission Details by BluntCrazeMan: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
But he attended University in Chicago sheey??
No wahalla.
The truth is,, a person cannot attend any University anywhere in the world without having some necessary qualifications, which are represented in the form of documents.
And if at any time, any university discovers that the documents which any of its supposed “graduates” used in gaining admission were fake documents, then they would revoke the person’s Certificate and issue a strong disclaimer to that effect.
So, it is up to us (Vawulence Nigerians) to query the said University in Chicago to give us sufficient information on the documents which qualified him as a student in the University in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Certificates: Chicago University Must Release His Admission Details by Fahdiga(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
I knew all along that this mysterious man's name is not Tinubu. He is more dangerous than I thought

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Certificates: Chicago University Must Release His Admission Details by BluntCrazeMan: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Let The Vawulence Begin..
Re: Tinubu’s Certificates: Chicago University Must Release His Admission Details by manutdrichie(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Anything Tinubu has K-leg, why?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Certificates: Chicago University Must Release His Admission Details by BluntCrazeMan: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
I knew all along that this mysterious man's name is not Tinubu. He is more dangerous than I thought
Wahalla Dey Ooo..
Re: Tinubu’s Certificates: Chicago University Must Release His Admission Details by BluntCrazeMan: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
manutdrichie:
Anything Tinubu has K-leg, why?
Na Real Wahalla
Re: Tinubu’s Certificates: Chicago University Must Release His Admission Details by BluntCrazeMan: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Tinubu’s Certificates: Chicago University Must Release His Admission Details by BluntCrazeMan: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

A Disclaimer By Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka - Adoration Ministry Didn't Plan To Attack T / Peter Obi For President: I Am Proudly 'obidient' And I Have A Platoon Of 'proud / Empowerment Of Widows: Group Commends Former Presidential Candidate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.