Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. (1204 Views)

Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri / Certificate Scandals Threaten 2019 Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by 12Monkeys: 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nobody doubted if Buhari attended and completed secondary school .

The only thing was he sat for WASC but failed woefully as he joined the military before the results were released as we could see from the letter of recommendation written on his behalf by his then principal guaranteeing that Buhari would pass which the ancient olodo never did.

But the law is very clear and that is, a secondary school leaver is the minimum requirement needed to contest and occupy the seat of the president. Even if Buhari made F9 parallel , he is still qualified to contest having completed secondary school.

But Buhari had been embarrassed about this result which he has hidden in a very secret place in his house so his wife and kids won't say, "Daddy is an olodo ". He refused to submit said results to the Army fearing he will be kicked out. Then the idiotic Igbo coup and the senseless civil war caused much distraction that nobody bothered or cared about Buhari's school cert. Nah so Dogo take escape and became a Maj. General and Head of State, all thanks to Igbo stupidity .

Fast toward to 2014, Buhari , rather than present a result that will make him a laughing stock, decided to lie that the army board had the result. Those ones quickly brought out the recommendation letter from his Principal as the only certificate in his file , reminding him that he had yet to present his WASC.

Then one overzealous idiot decided to do a fake result for Buhari which was quickly debunked as being a fraud owing to the subject lists that included Hausa language which was never in the curriculum at that time for Cambridge WASC courses offered. Cambridge Jewish liars that now control that once reputable institution will lie bare faced that they did offer local languages , despite several govt reports, studies and academic research materials that clearly showed that no local languages were offered by WASC until 1965 and that was in the then western region only. It was not until 1971, and the Gowon govt collapsed all the regional curriculum into one national curriculum and made local languages mandatory.

That said, Buhari never accepted that the obvious fraud was his nor did he attach it to his INEC form or declared it in his affidavit.

Buhari was dragged to court not over if he had completed his secondary school education but for that fraudulent doc that the then current principal of his school released on his own to the press without Buhari's consent.

Now to Tinubu, the issue is very different.

Tinubu did not complete secondary school in Nigeria.

From every indication he was and is a dropout and can not reference any school as they will quickly deny him.

From the foregoing , we can see that buhari and Tinubu's cases are very much polar apart as the major issue here is that unlike Buhari who has a letter of recommendation from his principal guaranteeing that Buhari will pass his WASC exams (showing that indeed Buhari did sit for his finals and graduated F9s and all) and also the fact that there are photos of El Dogo in class with his classmates who can testify on his behalf. BAT, on the other hand, has no school alumni, reference letters or even a name of the purported school that he claimed to have completed.

Tl;Dr:

Buhari complied with the constitution and was more than qualified to contest and occupy the office the president.

BAT is a dropout and for reasons known to him only refuses to name the school he dropped out or got expelled from.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by Nwodosis(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Give us your verdict
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by Kyase(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
12Monkeys:
Nobody doubted if Buhari attended and completed secondary school .

The only thing was he sat for WASC but failed woefully as he joined the military before the results were released as we could see from the letter of recommendation written on his behalf by his then principal guaranteeing that Buhari would pass which the ancient olodo never did.

But the law is very clear and that is, a secondary school leaver is the minimum requirement needed to contest and occupy the seat of the president. Even if Buhari made F9 parallel , he is still qualified to contest having completed secondary school.

But Buhari had been embarrassed about this result which he has hidden in a very secret place in his house so his wife and kids won't say, "Daddy is an olodo ". He refused to submit said results to the Army fearing he will be kicked out. Then the idiotic Igbo coup and the senseless civil war caused much distraction that nobody bothered or cared about Buhari's school cert. Nah so Dogo take escape and became a Maj. General and Head of State, all thanks to Igbo stupidity .

Fast toward to 2014, Buhari , rather than present a result that will make him a laughing stock, decided to lie that the army board had the result. Those ones quickly brought out the recommendation letter from his Principal as the only certificate in his file , reminding him that he had yet to present his WASC.

Then one overzealous idiot decided to do a fake result for Buhari which was quickly debunked as being a fraud owing to the subject lists that included Hausa language which was never in the curriculum at that time for Cambridge WASC courses offered. Cambridge Jewish liars that now control that once reputable institution will lie bare faced that they did offer local languages , despite several govt reports, studies and academic research materials that clearly showed that no local languages were offered by WASC until 1965 and that was in the then western region only. It was not until 1971, and the Gowon govt collapsed all the regional curriculum into one national curriculum and made local languages mandatory.

That said, Buhari never accepted that the obvious fraud was his nor did he attach it to his INEC form or declared it in his affidavit.

Buhari was dragged to court not over if he had completed his secondary school education but for that fraudulent doc that the then current principal of his school released on his own to the press without Buhari's consent.

Now to Tinubu, the issue is very different.

Tinubu did not complete secondary school in Nigeria.

From every indication he was and is a dropout and can not reference any school as they will quickly deny him.

From the foregoing , we can see that buhari and Tinubu's cases are very much polar apart as the major issue here is that unlike Buhari who has a letter of recommendation from his principal guaranteeing that Buhari will pass his WASC exams (showing that indeed Buhari did sit for his finals and graduated F9s and all) and also the fact that there are photos of El Dogo in class with his classmates who can testify on his behalf. BAT, on the other hand, has no school alumni, reference letters or even a name of the purported school that he claimed to have completed.

Tl;Dr:

Buhari complied with the constitution and was more than qualified to contest and occupy the office the president.

BAT is a dropout and for reasons known to him only refuses to name the school he dropped out or got expelled from.

That one off me grin
Abeg 12monkeys make me and you never fight for this forumn, see as you take finish Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by joyandfaith: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
12monkeys is true that world jewry has already prepared Tinubu to succeed Buhari as part of global agenda?
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by 12Monkeys: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kyase:

That one off me grin

If dem say Zahra or Yusuf sight that result , they will then understand why Daddy keeps telling them to "go and show your mummy" whenever they ask him for help on their homework .

If nah you , you no go hide the blighted thing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by Kyase(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
12Monkeys:

If dem say Zahra or Yusuf cite that result , they will then understand why Daddy keeps telling us to "go and show your mummy" whenever they ask him for help on their homework .

If nah you , you no go hide the blighted thing?

Hahaha I no know ooo
But I fail my first waec and neco identical grades, D7 parallel with 1 B3 in agric. Na my church school make us fail sha and no be only me, na everybody for the school grin but I no hide am

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by 12Monkeys: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
joyandfaith:
12monkeys is true that world jewry has already prepared Tinubu to succeed Buhari as part of global agenda?

His their top contender for Useful Idiot in Charge aka UIC.
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by joyandfaith: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
12Monkeys:

His their top contender for Useful Idiot in Charge aka UIC.

You mean Tinubu is likely to succed Buhari.
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by 12Monkeys: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

You mean Tinubu is likely to succed Buhari.

Yes.

Because your Jewish masters prefer corrupt idiots to manage their slave plantation.

Now, let me be you this JIDF shill.
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by swaggerjack: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kyase:

That one off me grin
Abeg 12monkeys make me and you never fight for this forumn, see as you take finish Buhari

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by joyandfaith: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
12Monkeys:

Yes.

Because your Jewish masters prefer corrupt idiots to manage their slave plantation.

Now, let me be you this JIDF shill.

Let me form a Tinubu support group in my village then. I would make money. If i have known that jewry are that powerful, i would have married a jew so i can become useful or useless idiot them. It is clear that
Jews are taking over the world now.
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by Kyase(m): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
swaggerjack:
I no dey ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by blackboy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
BAT got a degree? So he is qualified. Minimum school cert
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by 12Monkeys: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
blackboy:
BAT got a degree? So he is qualified. Minimum school cert

Yes .

Just like he claims to be from Lagos Island but has his ward at Alausa.

Got convicted for drug related money laundry, but claims it was a Plea-Bargain no contest case despite the conviction still standing in the US.

Just as he claimed in 1993, 1999 and 2003 that he attended Govt College Ibadan in his INEC forms only to deny it after getting exposed by the school alumni as an impostor.

How do we trust his Chicago certificate despite no prior records of his early education?

Where is his NYSC certificate or exemption letter as he was mandated to partake in the 1y program for Nigerian graduates?

Why did he not present himself for service or exemption? Answer: because that fraudulent certificate he claims to have bagged in 1979 was doctored and falsified by him in the 90's

Your tinubu is a fraud , an impostor and in no way fit to occupy the presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by VulgarVulvas: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by islandsscotch8: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by VulgarVulvas: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect Akanbi must feat ni sha

I can sense the trauma in your post.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by cleatsmottled9: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jagaban . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. Again, jagaban till eternity
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by paracolaxnear1: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
ABAT will be the president no matter what. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by VulgarVulvas: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Jagaban . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. Again, jagaban till eternity
paracolaxnear1:
ABAT will be the president no matter what. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

#2 per post poster or BOT?
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by stainedanisus1: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by VulgarVulvas: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Jagaban of Borgu should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

#2 has been deposited in your SWAGA account for this post. Your daily minimum limit is #500 and maximum is #1500. You are eligible to withdraw from your SWAGA account only when your balance is at least #10,000. Your current balance is #16 earned from 8 posts made so far.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by cuddlyaplasta4: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , Jah bless the leader.
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by bicoloratrite9: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. We will never stop supporting our leader
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by Kagd10: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
12Monkeys:

Yes .

Just like he claims to be from Lagos Island but has his ward at Alausa.

Got convicted for drug related money laundry, but claims it was a Plea-Bargain no contest case despite the conviction still standing in the US.

Just as he claimed in 1993, 1999 and 2003 that he attended Govt College Ibadan in his INEC forms only to deny it after getting exposed by the school alumni as an impostor.

How do we trust his Chicago certificate despite no prior records of his early education?

Where is his NYSC certificate or exemption letter as he was mandated to partake in the 1y program for Nigerian graduates?

Why did he not present himself for service or exemption? Answer: because that fraudulent certificate he claims to have bagged in 1979 was doctored and falsified by him in the 90's

Your tinubu is a fraud , an impostor and in no way fit to occupy the presidency.

You dey ment. Tinubu has never said he lost his Bsc certificate.

This was his statement here below

On his own, Tinubu continued, "I have my certifications of the Universities I attended."

He already submitted a higher qualification with his Bsc certificate. You urchins can wail forever over his Nigeria elementary school which is immaterial after all, he's submitted a higher qualification.
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by KoronaKola: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu , on your mandate forever. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by RobustRoad: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , your direction is what we will follow.
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by TallerKola: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu , your direction is what we will follow. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by VulgarVulvas: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kagd10:

You dey ment. Tinubu has never said he lost his Bsc certificate.

This was his statement here below

On his own, Tinubu continued, "I have my certifications of the Universities I attended."

He already submitted a higher qualification with his Bsc certificate. You urchins can wail forever over his Nigeria elementary school which is immaterial after all, he's submitted a higher qualification.

The constitutional provisions are very explicit: Secondary school leaving certificate is the highest qualification required.

It is thus the first and foremost credential required . Any other cert nah jara.

If you see the INEC form , you will find that primary and secondary school have their own dedicated entries with higher degrees entered as optional under the category "other certificates".

How did your Jagaban secure admission in the 70's in a US university without the prerequisite WASC or SAT testscore?

The honest truth is that Tinubu's claim of graduating in 1979 is even false because he ought to have presented himself to NYSC for mandatory service or exemption which he never did because the worthless fake degree was fabricated in the 90's and backdated to 1979.
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by Weak6Exers: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by Kagd10: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
VulgarVulvas:

The constitutional provisions are very explicit: Secondary school leaving certificate is the highest qualification required.

It is thus the first and foremost credential required . Any other cert nah jara.

If you see the INEC form , you will find that primary and secondary school have their own dedicated entries with higher degrees entered as optional under the category "other certificates".

How did your Jagaban secure admission in the 70's in a US university without the prerequisite WASC or SAT testscore?

The honest truth is that Tinubu's claim of graduating in 1979 is even false because he ought to have presented himself to NYSC for mandatory service or exemption which he never did because the worthless fake degree was fabricated in the 90's and backdated to 1979.

It's not the highest qualification required. Secondary school is the minimum requirement. Tinubu has the highest qualification with his Bsc which he already presented. That was why supreme court dismissed the rubbish the last time.
Re: Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. by VulgarVulvas: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kagd10:

It's not the highest qualification required. Secondary school is the minimum requirement. Tinubu has the highest qualification with his Bsc which he already presented. That was why supreme court dismissed the rubbish the last time.

That oluwole certificate that he forged in the 90's and submitted in his INEC form to contest for the senate?

The law requires one to submit copies of all credentials and where they are lost, stolen or destroyed, an affidavit attesting to their existence is allowed.

Why did his vague affidavit not reference his primary and secondary school certificates ?

Stop defending this criminal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu: Come On Arise TV, Do Not Be Evasive - Mahdi Shehu / Census: We Keep Deceiving Ourselves – Obasanjo / 2023: Wike And Others Resolve To Work WIth Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.