Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Am I An Antichrist ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I An Antichrist ? (359 Views)

Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I An Antichrist ? by Mutaultope(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
As a christian, i have always being a faithful one... Never swayed from the faith.

I have had a lot of questions concerning the christianity most people practise today... There are many churches springing up from every nook and cranny and each church has what is called CHURCH DOCTRINE.

This church doctrines defer from one church to another. Some church pay tithe why some don't pay ... Some cover their heads while some don't... Some wear trousers while some don't. This has raised the big question about WHAT THE STANDARD OF A TRUE CHRIST CHURCH SHOULD BE ...

The T.B JOSHUA treatment is another question

A lot more

now i seem to challenge church doctrines the more which i see negate the word of God .

Am i an Antichrist for this?
Re: Am I An Antichrist ? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nope you are a free thinker..it's cool..you need to question things aiit..
Re: Am I An Antichrist ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mutaultope:

WHAT THE STANDARD OF A TRUE CHRIST CHURCH SHOULD BE ...

Do you really want to know?
Because Jesus has a global family of peace loving worshipers today and everything Jesus said about them is happening just as he said it! smiley

1 Like

Re: Am I An Antichrist ? by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mutaultope:
now i seem to challenge church doctrines the more which i see negate the word of God .

Am i an Antichrist for this?
The word "Antichrist" as used in scripture actually refers to those who believe yet refuse to obey the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law and agreement as detailed in the 4 Gospels. undecided

Jesus Christ warned His followers against following the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) which He decreed were lies and an abomination where God's Truth is concerned - Matthew 15 vs 1-14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 undecided

It is right to question it all. undecided
Re: Am I An Antichrist ? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Mutaultope:
As a christian, [b]i have always being a faithful [/b]one... Never swayed from the faith.

See how you are not a Christian! A Christian knows never to mark his own result.

Mutaultope:

I have had a lot of questions concerning the christianity most people practise today... There are many churches springing up from every nook and cranny and each church has what is called CHURCH DOCTRINE...?

Obviously, you were just born yesterday for you to be saying this.
Re: Am I An Antichrist ? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:24am On Jun 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nope you are a free thinker..it's cool..you need to question things aiit..

Everyone is free to think but their thinking well? We shall see it when they reveal it.
Re: Am I An Antichrist ? by Maynman: 2:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Everyone is free to think but their thinking well? We shall see it when they reveal it.

And this makes sense to you?

(1) (Reply)

Satanist Church Leader Gives His Life To Jesus Christ(video) / TINUBU Islamization Of Lagos State / Who Is Your GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.