Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu (39295 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by after4: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Even the drug baron that pays your bill to talk nonsense said he did not attend primary school, you see that he is not even qualified to be a president but an agbero that he is

olas24u:

Presidency Qualifications .

Among other criteria not very relevant to this particular discourse, Chapter VI, Part I, Section 131 of the Nigerian Constitution stipulates that:

A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if -

(a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth;

(b) he has attained the age of forty years;

(c) he is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party; and

(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

Take proper notice of sub section 131(d) which states: "he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent."

Note that it speaks of being "educated up to at least school certificate level or its equivalent". It does not refer to certificates or certification or presentation of such. If a person has been educated (or attained education) up to school certificate level (which is secondary school in our justification) or its equivalent; with or without certification, that clearly suffices.

Any interested person may further read Sections 132 & 318(1) of the Nigerian Constitution for further education.

Actually this is a tiring debate because I thought we would have passed this stage since 2015 when it was thoroughly debated.

But as for all children of hate and bitterness in blood, and all supporters of candidate who doesn't have substance and plans should keep their chase on matters that are inconsequential or that can not disqualify a good standing candidate.

��

Stop Chasing Shadows �

Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by Johnthejohn(m): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:
A̶s̶i̶w̶a̶j̶u̶ b̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ m̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ o̶n̶ b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶.̶ T̶h̶i̶s̶ e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ i̶s̶ a̶ d̶o̶n̶e̶ d̶e̶a̶l̶ a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶.̶
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by pussyeater(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
dragunov:

If Tinubu likes, let him take pictures with the Devil. It doesn't add anything to his destiny as a looser.
Ode! Did you just call Tinubu a loser? Mr man go and brush your smelling mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vixlot:
Andy Uba Visits APC Presidential Candidate and Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
2 rogues, one a bullion van druggie and the other an asslicker
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by Diligence: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Has Lagos recovered from the trillions of naira indebtedness from Tinubu, to Fashola, To Ambode and now Sanwo Olu.

Do you guz know how much was looted in the name of 10 lanes ECOWAS project from Badagry to Mike 2/Orile.

Watch the video of that Amen Estate Owner/Builder.
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by Naijanascam: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Political leper
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by Diligence: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Has Lagos recovered from the trillions of naira indebtedness from Tinubu, to Fashola, To Ambode and now Sanwo Olu.

Do you guz know how much was looted in the name of 10 lanes ECOWAS project from Badagry to Mile 2/Orile/Lagos Island.

Watch the video of that Amen Estate Owner/Builder, Babatunde Badamosi!!!
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by Johnthejohn(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

U̶n̶a̶ g̶o̶t̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ 5̶0̶k̶ v̶o̶t̶e̶s̶.̶ T̶i̶n̶u̶b̶u̶ i̶s̶ n̶o̶t̶ i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ i̶n̶ w̶i̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ A̶n̶a̶m̶b̶r̶a̶ s̶t̶a̶t̶e̶.̶ A̶l̶l̶ h̶e̶ n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ i̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶ 5̶0̶k̶ v̶o̶t̶e̶s̶ o̶r̶ m̶o̶r̶e̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ U̶b̶a̶ c̶a̶n̶ b̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶o̶ t̶h̶e̶ t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶.̶ O̶b̶i̶t̶u̶a̶r̶y̶ c̶a̶n̶ w̶i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶t̶a̶t̶e̶,̶ w̶e̶ d̶a̶s̶h̶ a̶m̶.̶
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by olas24u(f): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
after4:
Even the drug baron that pays your bill to talk nonsense said he did not attend primary school, you see that he is not even qualified to be a president but an agbero that he is

You obviously have not checked my post since 2013 ,I have been on the forum many years back talking about what you Igbos are doing today.i don't need to be paid to protect my land .I have the education,the exposure, experience ,to know what is good and bad.everything Igbos are doing today has been predicted.so I don't know who paid me .Am from Lagos state .so I don't know why I will be paid to defend a place that belongs to me and it's people who are genuine and not backstabbers.

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by Bulalautali(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vixlot:
Andy Uba Visits APC Presidential Candidate and Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Incoming looser HBP loading......
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by Lamasta(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vixlot:
Andy Uba Visits APC Presidential Candidate and Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Incoming president of your village town union
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Satan visits Lucifer.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

Thunder Fire Dem Back To Hell.......
limao. Thunder fire dem back to you
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by FLYFIRE(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:
Asiwaju bringing everybody that matters on board. This election is a done deal already.
They are terrified of what is about to hit them because all the rigging plans they had carefully thought out before now have all gone up in FLAMES that is why they are running about like chicken without head cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by after4: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
You obviously being in the system for long, the "owo mi da" system built by tifnubu. And for the Igbos, we no even notice you and your hate.

You are sooooo insignificant

olas24u:

You obviously have not checked my post since 2013 ,I have been on the forum many years back talking about what you Igbos are doing today.i don't need to be paid to protect my land .I have the education,the exposure, experience ,to know what is good and bad.everything Igbos are doing today has been predicted.so I don't know who paid me .Am from Lagos state .so I don't know why I will be paid to defend a place that belongs to me and it's people who are genuine and not backstabbers.
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by olas24u(f): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
after4:

I have travelled the world and I have helped lots of Igbos on the street of Asia that were dumped on major road after serving prison terms .in Asia they don't deport you until you get money by yourself.so I know the Igbo tribe have so many people on death row ,and long and short term prison terms and their offence is drugs.,but here you are calling somebody a drug baron..

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by Emekaonline: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Celebration before scoring but ended up missing the net usually lead to depression tongue.

You and your 5%ter family said more than that before the APC primary, but now you are all in severe pain. Next year it will be more painful for you all

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by famology(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu is uniting everyone before the campaign proper. Very experienced strategist

2 Likes

Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by Akerele44(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kennitrust:
They and spent millions of dollar just to be on the ballot box. They spent millions because they know their record are not clean.

But the one who have a clean record, REFUSED TO GIVE SHISHI... Now those who stood up for the truth and uprightness are sacrificing their shishi to take back our country from Looters.

Now, I know why they said a good name is better than riches!

#getyourpvc

You wan abuse still ur English no correct
Wetin i no go see for PANDORA supporters hand grin
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
See d kind people wey dey mingle with tinubu...like father like son
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by okoroemeka(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Satan visits Lucifer.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

Thunder Fire Dem.......
we don't want to see this same accursed faces again,this people are the enemies of nigeria and wants only what will benefit their already filled pockets and cronies,this people are wicked,callous,selfish and dangerous enemies of the people and republic of nigeria
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by onuman: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Andy Uba, the last APC guber candidate in Anambra state who scored nearly zero votes.
Okorocha Rochas shall soon visit Tinubu. Loool.

Obidient Movement is far ahead of you all now living in the past.

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by FLYFIRE(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Emekaonline:

You and your 5%ter family said more than that before the APC primary, but now you are all in severe pain. Next year it will be more painful for you all
Is this the kind of primary you boldly talk about where bags of dollars were shared by the bullion van jagabandit?

Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by iike: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
He went to ask when the bullion Van Would arrive. Thieves.
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by BeeNG3: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Prodigal son have finally locate his father tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy were
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by richie240: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Uba is wiseman.
By the time he is made minister of trade now, na dt time una wailing go start in 2.0 fashion!
cool
Bomboiy:
Andy Uba is worthless,he couldn't even win soludo with all the rigging.

Tinubu is assembling a bunch of losers.
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by olas24u(f): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
after4:
You obviously being in the system for long, the "owo mi da" system built by tifnubu. And for the Igbos, we no even notice you and your hate.

It's good you have showed who you are to the yorubas now ,because many people didn't know this things before ,now they know and will be councious of themselves and who they are .They are the most accomdating people in Nigeria ,you live ,work,and do business in Yorubaland ,when it's time for elections,you behave in such a manner ,.tinubu never governed any eastern state but he became your problem.its so strange.

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by EmekaBlue(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Everybody wan chop this Tinubu money

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by BeeNG3: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Every pieces falling into their position.

Nothing will stop a man whose time has come.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
By Gods grace!
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by oladi22: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Very idiotic post
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by ridbell01(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Children of hate and perdition will curse this man tired today
Re: Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu by olas24u(f): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
after4:

If you were a critical thinker ,you will know we have common enemies,and your behaviour is only helping the north.some people control the army,police,DSS ,and you don't expect another strategy from the southwest?they use the army,we have ours in a different format.think and use your brain for once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States / Atiku’s Camp React As Tinubu, Wife Return To Nigeria / Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.