Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,234 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors (2918 Views)

Wike Reportedly Unhappy, Claims Tinubu 'reneged On Agreement ' - The Will / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by Vixlot: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Wike reportedly to meet Buhari, Tinubu and APC Governors. Be afraid PDP polks

Sources

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1541034682145546242

133 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by PresidObi: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Twitter vice president grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by LeoDeKing: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Politics is different from selling spare parts.

The more reason Tinubu can never be distracted by spare parts dealers.

Tinubu is the next president of this country and anyone not comfortable with that, there are other countries to migrate to. cheesy

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by Penguin2: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
That will be the mistake of his life.

I see Tinubu urchins salivating already.

I thought Anambra elections taught this people some lessons but I guess it didn’t.

Down here, bigwigs don’t influence our decision or direction or choice unlike the wastern region who play baba Sope politics and are tied to the apron of godfathers.

During the Anambra guber elections, there is no bigwig that APC did not purchase in Anambra. From Deputy Governor to Senators, House of Rep members and members of House of Assembly.

We were here laughing at them, telling them that these people will influence nada but idiots and fools, especially Tinubu urchins, did not believe us.

Election Day came and APC candidate came third grin

Now, they’re about to embark on another shopping spree and are salivating on the possibility of buying Wike.

But I want to categorically tell you people that Wike joining APC will not influence nada as to the votes that APC will get in Rivers in particular and Southsouth in general.

It is not about Wike, it’s about the people. Feel the pulse of the people and you know that nobody in Southeast and Southsouth will vote Tinubu.

As usual, I have stated reality but I expect Tinubu urchins to wallow in their usual delusion.

9 Likes

Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by LeoDeKing: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Really?

Save your advice for Peter Obi.

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by Golan007: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Why would it be?

139 Likes

Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by Mandate2023: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Penguin2:

What has been d mistake of ur own life werey grin

138 Likes

Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by Mandate2023: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Tinubu is the next president of this country and anyone mot comfortable with that, there are other countries to migrate to. cheesy

U just want to start vawulence.....ipigs will come for u oh grin

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by timothy2396(m): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lol.. he has met Obi, Kwankwaso and now Buhari.. no cause for alarm it's normal
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by IamWonderful: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ogbanne
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by FreeStuffsNG: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
From the news of the reconcillation of HE Aregbesola now to the possible decamping of HE Wike to APC, things are falling into pleasant places for Asiwaju Tinubu. That is the power of prayers; God will make your foes be at peace with you.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is the most competent and capable candidate to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
God bless Nigeria for ever.
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by Ezehillary(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
this one wike is meeting every aspirant e no get work again
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by ccffwx: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Are they happy Wike is to meet these people? I thought they despised Wike? Clowns. Let Tinubu win 2023 elections. You all will suffer worse than Buhari's failure for another 8 years. More tears to flow as usual with silent complaints. Mtscheew.

If Tinubu, the so called kingmaker couldn't achieve anything in the past 8 years by lessening your burden, it's when he becomes c in c, he would save you. Tribalism and hatred for Igbos made Nigeria regress in 8 wasted years. Keep enjoying!
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by Durabest: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Wike is wise join the moving train.

1 Like

Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by rolams(m): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
For what? All these foolish reports ehn! Those guys wey him put the primary nko?

Some of you bloggers should be jailed for fake news
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by MissLeslie(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Obi leave PDP nothing happen
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by Jostoman: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
By What time? grin
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by otipoju(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Penguin2:

I thought Anambra elections taught this people some lessons but I guess it didn’t.

Down here, bigwigs don’t influence our decision or direction or choice unlike the wastern region who play baba Sope politics and are tied to the apron of godfathers.

During the Anambra guber elections, there is no bigwig that APC did not purchase in Anambra. From Deputy Governor to Senators, House of Rep members and members of House of Assembly.

We were here laughing at them, telling them that these people will influence nada but idiots and fools, especially Tinubu urchins, did not believe us.

Now, they’re about to embark on another shopping spree and are salivating on the possibility of buying Wike.

But I want to categorically tell you people that Wike joining APC will not influence nada as to the votes that APC will get in Rivers in particular and Southsouth in general.

It is not about Wike, it’s about the people. Feel the pulse of the people and you know that nobody in Southeast and Southsouth will vote Tinubu.

As usual, I have stated reality but I expect Tinubu urchins to wallow in their usual delusion.

Wike wants to recouo the money he spent on delegates in PDP
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by Emilokoiyawon: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ashiwaju Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the exterminator of mkpumirin roaches and ipigs.
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by Emilokoiyawon: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Great development if true.
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Really
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by SIRAO(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Would that stop Tinubu from winning the election
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by Penguin2: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
SIRAO:

Would that stop Tinubu from winning the election

Where will Tinubu get the votes?
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 27, 2022
BARRISTER without chambers..
Has never won any case as a barrister in court.

1 Like

Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by Blanks1(m): 2:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Penguin2:

I totally agree with you that Wike joining APC will have little or no effect on how the people of the Region will vote: South South are not political slaves to godfathers
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Lol
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:27am On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Tinubu is the next president of this country and anyone not comfortable with that, there are other countries to migrate to. cheesy
You should be extradited to the USA for inspiting Vawulence and heating the polity grin grin grin

Spare part dealers bawo? That one choke grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by Asianjollof007: 5:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Fake news
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by lereinter(m): 6:27am On Jun 27, 2022
It's madness for someone to be campaigning for apc, moreover tinubu

apc is for people who are destined for Doom
Re: Wike Reportedly To Meet Buhari, Tinubu And APC Governors by donleo92(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2022
wike can't. wike is a party man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Governorship Election: See Funke Akindele's Reaction (picture) / Hausa Bakwai And Hausa Banza: The Ancient Division Of Northern Nigeria. / Kaduna State Governor Killed In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.