Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit (16019 Views)

Behold Your Incoming President In Intensive Care - Pics / Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums / Just For Laff: Fayose In An Intensive Care Unit Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by Admiral49(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
God go help us..but make we help ourselves by voting PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by franknelson: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
We Nigerians know our problems, we know the causes of our problems, but ethnic and religious sentiment will not allow us to collectively seek solutions to our problems.

Yes he is a thief, but he is from my tribe, he is a thief but we belong to the same religion. How can a nation with such mentily grow?
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by fanzine(f): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Go to school - ASUU Strike, Go to farm - Herdsmen. Go to Church - Gunmen. Travel by road - Kidnappers, Travel by train - Bandits,
Graduate from school - No job. You're hungry - No Food Stay at home - No Light

E reach to be in intensive care unit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
I will supporting Tulumbu so the country will finally enter grave... 2015 when I left Nigeria to dubai because i told them I will leave if buahri win Jonathan, I keep to mu words since then, dirham was 80 naira to 1 dirham, fast forward to 2022 buari is still there dirham 1 is 172 naira today and as I'm seeing it , it's heading to 200 before December, abeg this is a win win for , atleast my 5k dirhams saving will fetch me 1.1m naira .. I will never tell these leach to vote the right man let them vote another edit for benefits of diaspora dudes like me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by Eddygourdo(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
correct the ills of leaders past. Vote right today. Vote peter obi. he understands our ailment and will proffer solutions.
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by maste: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Exchange rate, interest rate, unemployment rate, education, health care, security, unity, religious intolerance, nepotism etc. If this government is not a collosal failure and curse in the nation then I need an intensive course in the use of English.�

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by treesun: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
What's the big deal about running the government. Buhari who attached the portfolio of petroleum ministry to his office dey cause wahala for himself. Delegation of authority is key...putting the right people in the right places, irrespective of ethnicity or religon. It's not a rocket science. It's same as employing the right people in a multinational outfit with presence across the continents. Why has Obi's bank not collapsed today when those banks that started with him have either merged or forgotten?

What system does Obi have in place, it is good to make noise, I bet he will be worse off than Buhari, it is easier to make noise with mouth, ask Soludo how ease it is to rule!
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by nicho450(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
PresidObi:
Nigeria is pregnant

Who is responsible for the pregnancy?
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by fanzine(f): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
abobote:
It will never be well for Buhari
The boldness of Tinubu running for presidency after bringing this misfortune to us is elusive

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by Racoon(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Across sectors, the tempest in Nigeria had doubled & in cases tripled with the failed administration of President Muhammadu Buhari. Sai Baba is not the sui generis of Nigeria's woes, but he has forced Nigerians to tread more throes.

Crippled economy, insecurity, hunger, hike in commodity prices, incessant strikes, corruption and disregard for the rule of law;
just imagine the kind of damage your darling daddy did to a nation.
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by Lilimax(f): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
I have just one prayer point for NIGERIA; any man or woman vying for any electoral position in Nigeria especially the presidency with the intention of mortgaging the destiny of over 120 millions Nigeria for his selfish interest be it a Christian or Muslim, the almighty God will execute his written judgement on such a person before 2023 in Jesus mighty name. Amen����
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by Great2017: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
treesun:

What system does Obi have in place, it is good to make noise, I bet he will be worse off than Buhari, it is easier to make noise with mouth, ask Soludo how ease it is to rule!
After all the atrocities done against Nigeria and Nigerians, you still want the APC and the PDP to continue. A beg, fear God o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by Lilimax(f): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
I have just one prayer point; any man or woman vying for any electoral position in Nigeria especially the presidency with the intention of mortgaging the destiny of over 120 millions Nigeria for his selfish interest be it a Christian or Muslim, the almighty God will execute his written judgement on such a person before 2023 in Jesus mighty name. Amen����

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by Eriokanmi: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
treesun:

I heard you. What system exactly are we talking about here?. I've made an instance by citing his bank's success. I don't even want talk of Anambra before obi took office and the Anambra he left behind. I visit the state regularly, till now. That airport credited to Obiano was his project. Which governor in Nigeria wouid leave office with a clean account and money for his successor? Only ambode did this and lagos recorded budget surplus for the first time in decades in spite of those massive orojects executed in kess than 4 years.

Comparing buhari with obi is laughable. Obi's team is solid, from Pat Utomi, an economist to Ghali Umar Na'Aba, the former speaker of House of reps who tacked Obasanjo on corruption during his administration and a host of others. The former Emir if Kano who's sitting on the fence right now is among them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by treesun: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I heard you. What system exactly are we talking about here?. I've made an instance by citing his bank's success. I don't even want talk of Anambra before obi took office and the Anambra he left behind. I visit the state regularly, till now. That airport credited to Obiano was his project. Which governor in Nigeria wouid leave office with a clean account and money for his successor? Only ambode did this and lagos recorded budget surplus for the first time in decades in spite of those massive orojects executed in kess than 4 years.

Comparing buhari with obi is laughable. Obi's team is solid, from Pat Utomi, an economist to Ghali Umar Na'Aba, the former speaker of House of reps who tacked Obasanjo on corruption during his administration and a host of others. The former Emir if Kano who's sitting on the fence right now is among them.

Buhari was once a military governor, member of supreme ruling Council, Minister of petroleum, GoC, head of state!
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by Lastborn0074: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
athaboi:
Sometimes I feel like weeping for Nigeria bcoz of her citizens who are perpetually irredeemable! Tell me how someone with his right senses will wake up and start to campaign for APC as a party after all we have seen and still seeing from this crop of old thieves... Deadly insecurity, one can't travel at peace in any Nigeria roads! Scary. ASUU has been on strike for months, light has gone from bad to worse, back and forth fuel scarcity everytime in this country! Very scary high cost of commodities and someone wakes up and begin to support the same party?? Jesus!!! Sometimes I regret being from here.. look at Rwanda, look at Namibia! When will we get it right for God's sake? My goodness me
I WEEP FOR NIGERIA
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by Eriokanmi: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
treesun:

Buhari was once a military governor, member of supreme ruling Council, Minister of petroleum, GoC, head of state!
grin

Chairman, buhari was just lucky. Na fidihęę( figurehead) leader from the 80s. It was Idiagbon who was running show for him back then.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by kajake5901: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hsh

Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by Confirm4real(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Simply because of greed and wickedness of Nigerian Polithiefcians...
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by Angelfrost(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
treesun:

Can Obi alone run the government, please be objective!

Any one with a brain and integrity can run any government. Nothing special!

Even you can lead Nigeria if you have a conscience.
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by treesun: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

What integrity!
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

there will always be spoilers working against your plans.
How would you handle them. If u go hard on them, the people might see u as evil, then u lose support.

It is never easy o, conscience is not enough. The closest thing that can help is surrounding yourself with like minds as yourself
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by HilcomTech(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Agent8706:
If only the youths can drop religious and tribal sentiments aside, look at how low the this present regime brought us and realize how we got them on the edge with the endsars movement, and then vote right, we may be able to rescue the nation.

But alas, if only the youths.....

You are such a RIDICULOUS and DISGUSTING HYPOCRITE. You want the youths to drop tribalism and vote for your candidate while the only thing in your own head is religion and tribalism.
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by emmi14: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Akharmony:
The national cake is about to finish. .

Let it finish so that North will leave south alone. North is highly incompetent in management.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by Agent8706(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

You are such a RIDICULOUS and DISGUSTING HYPOCRITE. You want the youths to drop tribalism and vote for your candidate while the only thing in your own head is religion and tribalism.

You swine, I am not the reason for your frustrations. I said vote right and your empty skull read whatever it deem fit. You think I am a tribal bigot like you? You go dey alright las las!
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by Getsaved(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
athaboi:
Sometimes I feel like weeping for Nigeria bcoz of her citizens who are perpetually irredeemable! Tell me how someone with his right senses will wake up and start to campaign for APC as a party after all we have seen and still seeing from this crop of old thieves... Deadly insecurity, one can't travel at peace in any Nigeria roads! Scary. ASUU has been on strike for months, light has gone from bad to worse, back and forth fuel scarcity everytime in this country! Very scary high cost of commodities and someone wakes up and begin to support the same party?? Jesus!!! Sometimes I regret being from here.. look at Rwanda, look at Namibia! When will we get it right for God's sake? My goodness me

Yea, me too. The reason is most Nigerians are extremely docile, they hate people who are morally forthright, they embrase and sing the praise of people who are corrupt. I am sure you that type thesame comment maybe one of such people. Please no offence, if you are not please forgive me. But, How do I know ? answer these questions sincerely : If you are given some few millions won't you sell your vote? If your parents were to be one of these corrupt politicians can you campaign against their evil deed on the masses ? Have you been able to confront the corrupt kings and chiefs who support these politicians to power? Have you been able to stand up to what is right at the detriment of your very life when no body is supporting you to do same ? How passionate are you about watching BBN (rather than quizz or educational debate)?. Your honest answer would justify my judgement about many of us who type like you here. The Namibia and Rewanda you mentioned have done many positive things about the questions I asked you up there. South Africa had their war and resistance to some degree. Am I calling for war, not at all. But we are extremely docile, we act like people who have been hypnotized, we fear death because we know we are part and cause of the very evil we condemn the elite of, and that if we die without God is hell fire straight, we are not brave enough to fight and protest vehemently against the elite that are destroying our generations yet unborn. Look at countries whose GDP, per capita income, electricity generation ( in megawatts) are far more than ours are protesting at slight misdeed of their leaders, but Nigerians are making comedy skits here and there about the situation they are in. If you tell them the truth they will tell you "I beg carry your over-seriousness go front". Nigerians joke about most serious issues in their country. They are easily corrupted by money to betray one another for selfish gain ( the end-stars protest is a case study). I that is typing is fighting agains the misdeed of my people right from my family (corrupt parents) to the chiefs, and relations that are politicians, I say the truth no matter who you are. And they have resolve not to help me with jobs or anything that will increase me more than them financially but I am pushing on.

What am I trying to say in summary ? If you feel so sadden as you have typed, then begin to stand for what is right, morally upright, and truthful no matter who. Do positive things to the questions I ask you up there. Start from yourself to your family and upwards. If many of us can stand forthright we'll soon see a better Nigeria through a new revolution.

Shallom !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by akinwun(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
People that were far more intelligent than you saw it coming. They warned, but the writer never listened. I pray he will heed the voice of the wise this time around. Vote Peter OBI, let us make a total shift away from the milking style of governance and politicking these opportunist have been forcing down our throats. "Abo Oro l'an so fun omoluwabi"
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by HilcomTech(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Agent8706:

You swine, I am not the reason for your frustrations. I said vote right and your empty skull read whatever it deem fit. You think I am a tribal bigot like you? You go dey alright las las!

The truth hurts abi.
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by KOE1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
That's why we all need to be obidient. He who buys a title will not value same when he attains the throne. Its a local adage. How do millions of Nigerians think Tinubu and/or Atiku who bought the people's conscience with millions of dollar would play a father xmas role if they get there? We can't be deceived again.

I still cannot understand your concept of being OBIdient if you are talking of the OBI from PDP. Please kindly keep your obidience to yourself and stop brainwashing people.
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by amaham(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2022
Obidient is the answer to the situation
Re: Nigeria At The Intensive Care Unit by bluefilm: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
No be small Intensive Care Unit o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Holds Valedictory Session. / Emefiele: Dangote Group Clarifies EFCC's Visit To Head Office / Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.