Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 (26520 Views)

Prof Lumumba, Dele Momodu, Others Celebrate Leadership Coach Linus Okorie At 50 / Churchill, AY Comedian, Others Celebrate Alexreports Wife As She Marks Birthday / John Legend, Kerry Washington, Others React To R Kelly Raping Underage Aaliyah (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by nomenclature(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2022
StoriesUpdate:
Abuja Comedian Washington Celebrates Chairman Of Seman Global Project As He Marks 40th Birthday Today

Abuja-based comedian, Washington has congratulated a real estate mogul and the chairman CEO Seman Global Projects Ltd, Amb Dr Maxwell Stephen Nweze at the occasion of his 40th birthday.

Describing him as a succour-giver and a philanthropist who has been a shoulder to lean on to many, Washington in a felicitation message on Monday 27th June applauded Dr. Nweze for being a hand of support to the poor and down-trodden especially with lots of empowerment programmes he has embarked upon.

Washington also praised the Seman Global Project chairman for personally supporting his craft and others in the entertainment industry, entrepreneurs to self-reliance and improving their living standards.

He also prayed for God's endless blessings upon the Enugu born industrialist as he marks birthday, wishing him long life and prosperity.

"On behalf of myself and my entire family, I celebrate you sir and pray that God will hear your silent prayers now and for forever" he added.

Dr. Nweze who has bagged several awards also holds a doctorate degree from American Heritage University Southern California.

He is married to his beautiful wife, a marriage so far blessed with a handsome boy and a beautiful girl.

Among several honours he holds includes Peace Achievers International Peace Award.

He hails from Nike in Enugu State.
I don't know if it's only me that sees this obi Cubana and his goons as local champions..
I hate the word local ,I love classic lifestyle.
I strongly believe that is why Rick Ross unfollowed all of them because he saw that this one's are local fowls .
Maybe my standard is too high
Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by abobote: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Nawaoh, in a year time I will be 40, and still looking for my bearing.

HBD man

Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2022
Happy Birthday.

Buy now into any of our Estates within Ibeju-Lekki axis of Lagos Island in order to enjoy fast value appreciation.

- DELIGHT Estate - N25m per 500sqm (C of o)
- ITUNU Estate - 26.5m per 500sqm (C of o)
- WEALTHY Place Estate: N20m per 500sqm. (C of o)

All located at Ibeju-Lekki:
- Dangote Refinery - Value at $12billion
- Dangote Fertilizer - Value at $2.5billion
- Lekki International Airport projected value for it first phase - $450million
- Novare Mall Value at $82.8million
- Kellogg's Multinational - Value at $6billion
- Lekki Free Trade Zone: A Multi-Billion Dollars Project.

When you invest here, you sure have greater value for your Investments.

Call/WhatsApp the attached contract.

Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by Salvation37(m): 10:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Hello guys

Tap the link below to check out a Telegram channel

https://tiny.one/thebestgamingchannel

A friend gave me the link to check it out that there is a gaming website he now use to make money. Three days ago I joined the channel, read all the post in it.

I did exactly as directed on the channel, deposited #2100 to try it.

Wow, the game is awesome! I earned #5200 the day I tried it.

Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by Imstrong2(m): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Strongbest:
40? I don't get, is it the Organisation that's 40 or the man himself?
I don't like questioning people's age because it's non of my business but just kind of curious.

Oh well, happy birthday to him.
Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by sprints1: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2022
osmosis5:
Obi Cubana just dey reign every single day.. in this life have money o
Oga money is not everything is our stupid motherland and useless Africa regression that makes us feel money is everything. Live in a sane community you will know money is not everything.
Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by Peachcakes81: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Happy birthday Sir,God bless you now and always.

We bake very beautiful cakes for different occasions like birthdays,weddings, graduation parties,naming ceremonies etc. We especially love children's celebration cakes because they're fun to decorate. Why not try us today. We're in Ikorodu,Lagos and we deliver to all areas of the state and other states too.

Please WhatsApp/call us on 08127572345 or 08058855779 to place your order.

Thank you

Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries

Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by Chichi2021: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by Hydroxide(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Pls be specific..
Where in anambra and enugu.
wetin concern you? How many you get? Mumu man. You wan bring tribalism enter this post again.
Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by adelad(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2022
StoriesUpdate:
Abuja Comedian Washington Celebrates Chairman Of Seman Global Project As He Marks 40th Birthday Today

Abuja-based comedian, Washington has congratulated a real estate mogul and the chairman CEO Seman Global Projects Ltd, Amb Dr Maxwell Stephen Nweze at the occasion of his 40th birthday.

Describing him as a succour-giver and a philanthropist who has been a shoulder to lean on to many, Washington in a felicitation message on Monday 27th June applauded Dr. Nweze for being a hand of support to the poor and down-trodden especially with lots of empowerment programmes he has embarked upon.

Washington also praised the Seman Global Project chairman for personally supporting his craft and others in the entertainment industry, entrepreneurs to self-reliance and improving their living standards.

He also prayed for God's endless blessings upon the Enugu born industrialist as he marks birthday, wishing him long life and prosperity.

"On behalf of myself and my entire family, I celebrate you sir and pray that God will hear your silent prayers now and for forever" he added.

Dr. Nweze who has bagged several awards also holds a doctorate degree from American Heritage University Southern California.

He is married to his beautiful wife, a marriage so far blessed with a handsome boy and a beautiful girl.

Among several honours he holds includes Peace Achievers International Peace Award.

He hails from Nike in Enugu State.
Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by AFRICANJAMAICA: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2022
Hydroxide:
wetin concern you? How many you get? Mumu man. You wan bring tribalism enter this post again.

Nairaland is a very funny forum, filled with silly people,so all of a sudden I am not an Igbo man.
I pity your offsprings that you teach this your rubbish reasoning.
They will be a menace.
Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by Hydroxide(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Nairaland is a very funny forum, filled with silly people,so all of a sudden I am not an Igbo man.
I pity your offsprings that you teach this your rubbish reasoning.
They will be a menace.
shut up and move ahead. You can do your research and know where and where is real estates are located in the Eastern part. Jealous kee you there
Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hydroxide:
shut up and move ahead. You can do your research and know where and where is real estates are located in the Eastern part. Jealous kee you there

Lol.
Sycophant..poor people like you are easy to dictate,,
Stop licking ass,you won't get a dime..
Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by DSoj(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Why him dey lie age? This bros na 47 to 50

Habaa
Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by InvertedHammer: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Strongbest:
40? I don't get, is it the Organisation that's 40 or the man himself?
I don't like questioning people's age because it's non of my business but just kind of curious.

Oh well, happy birthday to him.
/
Rarely do you see a Nigerian successful "big man" look young at 40. It could be stress....or folks like you pestering them for giveaways. Who knows?

/
Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by Obyino: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Men wey sabi
Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by tiger28: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
These Yahoo idiots with their $5000 fake doctorate just to be called "Doctor"
They even call him "ambassador"

Re: Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 by Strongbest(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Rarely do you see a Nigerian successful "big man" look young at 40. It could be stress....or folks like you pestering them for giveaways. Who knows?

/

Lol, folks like me? Hahaha, folks like you I guess pester them for giveaways not me. Use your brain next time.

Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Beautiful In New Makeup Photos / Amanda Ebeye Welcomes Baby Boy In Canada (Photos)