Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Stunning Photos of Nigeria & other African Delegates At Miss International 2022 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Photos of Nigeria & other African Delegates At Miss International 2022 (860 Views)

I'll Break Agbani Darego's Record -Nigeria's Miss International Precious Obisoso / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Regina Askia As A Contestant At Miss International In Japan In 1990 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Photos of Nigeria & other African Delegates At Miss International 2022 by Firstlady25: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
The Beauty of Africa International Pageant(Baip) has unveiled the three African delegates for the World finals of Miss International Pageant competition slated to hold in Japan on 3rd, December 2022.
The selected representative includes; Miss Kenya, Cindy Isendi, Miss Namibia, Erika Kazombaruru and Miss Nigeria, Precious Obisoso, respectively.

Speaking on the preparation for the event, Mr Daniel Opuene, the founder of Beauty of Africa International Pageant, Baip, and franchise owner of the miss International Pageant in the 3 African Countries, said: "Africa is a force to be reckoned with. Am very delighted for the announcement to host this year's edition after that long break. As an organisation, we have selected the best candidate for each of the Country we currently operate in and putting them through training to ensure they are ready ahead of the contest.
"I am convinced with their progress and hoping atleast one of them bring the crown home".

Miss International pageant was last held in 2019 and have been shifted twice due to the Covid-19 pandemic.The reigning Miss International 2019 Sireethorn Leearamwat of Thailand will crown her successor at the end of the event finale.

http://modelsnaija.com/3-baip-african-delegates-to-battle-it-out-at-miss-international-world-finals-2022/

Re: Stunning Photos of Nigeria & other African Delegates At Miss International 2022 by God1000(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Do we have miss nairaland?
Re: Stunning Photos of Nigeria & other African Delegates At Miss International 2022 by meobizy(f): 5:28am On Jun 27, 2022
I wish them luck.
Re: Stunning Photos of Nigeria & other African Delegates At Miss International 2022 by Samsonmike22: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Go Nigeria. We are the pride of AFRICA AND SHOULD COMe FIRST IN EVERY GROUP.

Go make us proud
Re: Stunning Photos of Nigeria & other African Delegates At Miss International 2022 by holyman101: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nigeria can produce better and more prettier woman.
I also don't seems to understand why most igbos win major crown in Nigerian pageant.
Re: Stunning Photos of Nigeria & other African Delegates At Miss International 2022 by amazingamaka: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Am glad all of them are blacks.

Its high time we started showing the richness and taking pride in our colour. The Western world have carved our belief system and make us believe being black is dirty.

Black is gold, black is a pride we must wear as African.
In that regard, i wish the delegate all the best and hope with right consideration they place among the winners
Re: Stunning Photos of Nigeria & other African Delegates At Miss International 2022 by Cynthiacute25: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
holyman101:
Nigeria can produce better and more prettier woman.
I also don't seems to understand why most igbos win major crown in Nigerian pageant.

She's beautiful.
Why make such derogatory statement.

You see, Nigerians can never appreciate their own but will be first to shout how bad the government have been treating us when we constantly look down on our own
Re: Stunning Photos of Nigeria & other African Delegates At Miss International 2022 by unofficialmadman: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
The girl in that black swim wear looks really appealing and attractive.

I have had to check the thread and even saved her picture. I would like to connect with her on her social media. This is exactly my spec and if she's single i can well shoot my shot grin

(1) (Reply)

Again Happi Boys Drop Their Dancing Shoes Blows Hot To Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere / Which Is The Best Nigerian Football Couple? / 2009 Nigerian Reunion --- July 2nd - 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.