Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

2prolific Business That You Can Start Up With Just 20k And Be Lucrative In It. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2prolific Business That You Can Start Up With Just 20k And Be Lucrative In It. (995 Views)

Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? / 35" LG Flat Screen TV Up For Sale For Just #20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2prolific Business That You Can Start Up With Just 20k And Be Lucrative In It. by Mfondrick: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
1..car tracking installation business..

Do you know that all car owners want to secure their cars these days and you can help them achieve this by installing car trackers for them?
You don't even have to be an Engineer or a mechanic. You don't have to be a graduate.
You can even turn it to your weekend side hustle and add an extra 40k to 60k to your income.

Car installation business is very lucrative. Imagine me making an extra 40k last weekend from
helping people secure their car While i still do my job.
This is something that can be done in 20 minutes by anyone.
The most amazing thing is that, I learnt it for a very cheap price compared to companies and
individuals who charge nothing less than 40k to 80k. And I'm not even a graduate...
You can reach out on WhatsApp to get to know about the second one...

But thanks to the internet, there's a training I discovered that now makes it very cheap to learn.
20k precisely
I'll be revealing exactly how this is done in WhatsApp if you want to learn.
- You don't have to be an Engineer,
- nor a local mechanic,
- or even a graduate.
All you need to acquire this skill and start making at least 40k to 60k every weekend is
- 20k to get the course
- your smartphone.
- Your willingness to seize this opportunity
- Your desire to add extra money to your income.
Why is this better than learning from companies?
- Companies charge between 60k and 80k to give you this training.
- They also charge you between 40k to 60k to install this tracking device for you
- In this training you will acquire the full knowledge and still install it yourself.
- I'm going to be showing you how to get this training for only 20k.
The training is a step by step one that you can master in a few days.
To learn more about this business, contact me on WhatsApp...check my signature below for my contact..

Re: 2prolific Business That You Can Start Up With Just 20k And Be Lucrative In It. by darkstar6971(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Werey u say two now u Dey mention 1
Mfondrick:
1..car tracking installation business..

Do you know that all car owners want to secure their cars these days and you can help them achieve this by installing car trackers for them?
You don't even have to be an Engineer or a mechanic. You don't have to be a graduate.
You can even turn it to your weekend side hustle and add an extra 40k to 60k to your income.

Car installation business is very lucrative. Imagine me making an extra 40k last weekend from
helping people secure their car While i still do my job.
This is something that can be done in 20 minutes by anyone.
The most amazing thing is that, I learnt it for a very cheap price compared to companies and
individuals who charge nothing less than 40k to 80k. And I'm not even a graduate...
You can reach out on WhatsApp to get to know about the second one...

But thanks to the internet, there's a training I discovered that now makes it very cheap to learn.
20k precisely
I'll be revealing exactly how this is done in WhatsApp if you want to learn.
- You don't have to be an Engineer,
- nor a local mechanic,
- or even a graduate.
All you need to acquire this skill and start making at least 40k to 60k every weekend is
- 20k to get the course
- your smartphone.
- Your willingness to seize this opportunity
- Your desire to add extra money to your income.
Why is this better than learning from companies?
- Companies charge between 60k and 80k to give you this training.
- They also charge you between 40k to 60k to install this tracking device for you
- In this training you will acquire the full knowledge and still install it yourself.
- I'm going to be showing you how to get this training for only 20k.
The training is a step by step one that you can master in a few days.
To learn more about this business, contact me on WhatsApp...check my signature below for my contact..

(1) (Reply)

Ibtc Test / Arm Test Of 3rd Oct 2006 / Acca Lecturer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.