Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? (19876 Views)

Ambazonia: Nnamdi Kanu Should Stop Wasting Our Money. / Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. / Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by SLOVFO(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mikolo70:
My brother.. Ibos will never learn... That tribe is something else.. Very confused people. Tuuueehhh!
Continue deluding yourself... I wonder why folks from your side always think Ibos are against them. Could it be inferiority complex of a kind or pure wickedness?

1 Like

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by Holaomoakin(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by Factcheck0001: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Go and verify, then compare, take note, Lagos been the 5th largest economy in africa, also take note of the most populous city in africa, also take note of the non indigenes doing great in Lagos, also take note of it been a capital of Nigeria before and after independence for years. So take note of that when comparing

Then imagine a Paul Kagame or lee of Singapore or any other handling Lagos, you wan compare anambra to Lagos, go and verify his work in anambra, upon all Lagos no fine, obawole, iju, ojora badia, okoko, Ojo, onigbongbo, coconut, fagba, gbagada, those Medina side, Sangotedo, Ajah, upon been the fifth largest, no be fine like Johannesburg, Cairo, etc.
tell us here n leave story

None of u ipob miscreant cum peter obi supporters have been able to answer this

U only give stories

2 Likes

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by wiseoneking: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mikolo70:
My brother.. Ibos will never learn... That tribe is something else.. Very confused people. Tuuueehhh!
Those of you that have learnt are still living in brown roofs more than this unlearned. With all your learning, you are still the poorest. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by Joshuazedd(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
You want us to remain in the mud and be quiet about it

1 Like

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by PoliteActivist: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
[

1 Like

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by Angelfrost(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mr. Adefitim...

You mean it's a waste of time demanding simple integrity from those contesting for the presidency of the largest black nation on Earth?!!

You all are saying certificate forgers and silly liars can contest and become Nigerian president... Or am I missing something?!!

If you don't demand equity and integrity from your politicians, why then do y'all complain when they inevitably steal and fail to deliver?!!

You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by Earthquakes: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
mention one thing Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor

Even you will lead Lagos state better than Tinubu..
But the only thing Tinubu did better than Obi was to procure half of Lagos as his own.
Can you point one Anambra property on Obi's name??
Forget thief na thief and if you think Tinubu is a genius, what's happening in Osun where he came from..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by apache22b: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Manhood rather

paracolaxnear1:
Tinubu , on your mandate we stand.
Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by PJ123: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
VulgarVulvas:
By constitutional provisions, Tinubu being a dropout, does not qualify to aspire to or hold the position of President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

All the rants above should be discarded and time and effort to read the gibberish not wasted in vanity.

Tinubu is not fit.

Case closed.

Please read the write up and learn.
Politics aside, do you think he could have worked in Delloite and Mobil without having a degree?
The write-up is quite enlightening if you care!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by EMEKAodogwu1: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mikolo70:
So Igbo is now PDP. Tell me now young man, Igbo will never learn , Igbo will never learn, in Buhari’s 7 years that he has sidelined Igbos , tell me how many igbos of ur age you are better than in terms of standard of living.
Even if Buhari continues to be president your life will remain as it is if you don’t shun tribalism and build bridges to help your life and family. Being the tribe you are won’t put money in your pocket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by FullBlastLight: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114204244:
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition take am.......

Hey, ogar, u're a reasonable fellow!

Let justice be done!

Are all dis questionable traits not part of corruption he wld claim 2 fight if manipulated into office?

If commoners shld indulge in all dis mess, d corrupt justice sys of ours won't hesitate 2 slam them into d dark dungeons as punishment!

He who must come 2 equity & justice, must come wit clean hands!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by Factcheck0001: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Earthquakes:

Even you will lead Lagos state better than Tinubu..
But the only thing Tinubu did better than Obi was to procure half of Lagos as his own.
Can you point one Anambra property on Obi's name??
Forget thief na thief and if you think Tinubu is a genius, what's happening in Osun where he came from..
mention one thing Peter obi did better than tinubu n leave story

So are u saying peter obi doesn’t have a house in anambra?

2 Likes

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by adefitim(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
With so much respect I have for the man, but this certificate issue really off me.

jamace:
Tinubu is an embodiment of greed, controversy and dishonesty.

This certificate saga will end his career this time around. He escaped in Lagos state because of statute bar of the court case. Thanks to Osibanjo who saved his ass by bringing technicality that the case against Tinubu certificates was not filed within the legally allowed period. It wasnt that he was cleared of the certificate forgery in Lagos state .
This time around, a timely challenge of his certificate forgery in court will catch him redhanded.
Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by ponishah: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mikolo70:
Is bode George an igboman?
Was Gani an igboman?
You are such a polished but confused tribal sadist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Carlosdd:

There is nothing to tell people like you , your dead brain won’t be able to assimilate it. Continue living in the past
aswear.. they will still regret if bat eventually won
Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
tell us here n leave story

None of u ipob miscreant cum peter obi supporters have been able to answer this

U only give stories

I be full waffy boy, so no be everybody up go dey tag ipob, I don dey away from Nigeria for close to 10 years, so na Una know, if you like support Tinubu, nothing concern me, if you like support buhari again nothing concern me, I am enjoying the benefit of been human. Na Una know, see ehn support and vote Shekau of boko haram, na Una know. As for me and my generations, I have done my bit for them, but they will know their roots is Nigeria. But at least enjoy basic life amenities, even Tinubu don run to France for medical checkup, ekweremadu daughter dey London, to build hospital for themselves for Nigeria hard these people, politicians and their supporters fighting online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by Alexis11: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
adefitim:
Indomie age, read this.
Most times, "social media politicians" don't learn vital lessons from past mistakes.

In 2014/15, all you did was looking for Buhari's certificate when you could have used that precious time to engage with fence sitters to lure them into your camp. Rather, you were so fixated on a retired General's school certificate.

This time around, have seen trending now questions about where BAT attended primary and secondary school. Thank God they are not saying he did not attend University. They did not say he did not have a first class degree in Accounting and was a University scholar who graduated top of his class with full scholarship!

Also, they did not say he did not work with top multinational companies like Delloitte and retired as Treasurer of Mobil. They avoided all those ones but are clawing on straws about his primary and secondary education.

They keep doing the same thing every time, yet expected a different result. You will think the voyage they took in 2014/15 chasing Buhari's certificate would have taught them a lesson in how not to chase shadows but face real issues by challenging the capacity of candidates to govern. Asking critical questions about how BAT planned to turn the economy around etc and other very germane issues expected of very demanding citizens. But na lie...they must all chase shadows.

A matter that the almighty late Gani Fawehimi, SAN pursued in court in 2000 and LAHA investigated and nothing came out of it is what you guys are carrying around almost 20 years after and you think you can use that to stop Tinubu. I dare you all to use that fake document you are posting around to sue him! Guess who was Tinubu’s lawyer when this matter was trashed 20 years ago? Equally fiery Femi Falana, SAN.

A lot of you don't even know how it was difficult in the past to get funding for a secondary school education. My father passed secondary school entrance examination twice to the popular Christ school, Ado Ekiti but could not attend because his father could not afford the tuition. That was the experience of most of our parents and that of Tinubu’s generation.

May father did not have secondary school education but later in life has multiple degrees from the University of Ibadan and retired as an English Lecturer. My Uncle, who died recently also did not see the four walls of a secondary school but ended up with a PhD from University of Ife. My other Uncle who might be reading this, also did not attend a secondary school but ended up at London Polytechnic in the 70s and later with a FG scholarship attended Norfolk State University, Virginia to study Mechanical Engineering. He also retired as a Lecturer from the Polytechnic, Ibadan.

Now, the question is, how did they all get the requirements to enter University? A lot of you thought it's like nowadays when only what you need to get admission into tertiary institution is a WAEC and Jamb. In the past, there are different routes to gain admission into the University. Some is by doing correspondence courses which earns you required point average for University admissions.

These are brilliant folks who for lack of money were not able to attend conventional schools and attend University the way you all understand it nowadays. But it did not stop them from forging ahead to do all what was necessary to reach the peak of thier educational pursuit.

In fact, in the past, your years of experience in certain line of job after your Modern school certificate (many don't even know what a modern school is) and ability to write an essay in that line and an entrance exam set by the University can earn you admission to study a course in that line where you have worked for 10 years. Your years of experience in that field earn you points to be considered fit for admission once you can aso pass the entrance exam. Some, it is a teacher's training certificate and doing well in university entrance exam that earned them university admission.

You think Tinubu is a fool? A man would wait all these years, working and running around to build a political war machine and would not have all areas covered? What did not stop him to become governor in 1999, you think you can now use that to stop him in 2022/23? Do you guys ever think deeply at all?

Tinubu attended Richard J. Daley College in Chicago in US where he obtained his High school diploma...they don't do WAEC in the US. Get that straight into your medulla oblagatta.

What you get as a certificate after completion is known as high school diploma not waec. This can be earned within 2, 3 or 4 years depending on your brilliance and your grade. Click the link below to see how many years Tinubu spent to earn a brilliant grade and set a record in that college.

Anyway, make una continue to dey chase shadows. Some of you need to go back home and ask elders how things are done in the past. Some don't know more than the bridge of your nose.

For those of you who are wise enough to read in order to learn click the link and read from Tinubu himself how from poverty he rose to become a toast of the Chicago State Universit y and the best graduating student of his set.

Copied

Lol no loud am abeg. grin

Let's get them occupied looking for Tinubu's certificate while Asiwaju keep strategizing. cool

BAT 2023!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by Uteghe(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
adefitim:
Indomie age, read this.
Most times, "social media politicians" don't learn vital lessons from past mistakes.

In 2014/15, all you did was looking for Buhari's certificate when you could have used that precious time to engage with fence sitters to lure them into your camp. Rather, you were so fixated on a retired General's school certificate.

This time around, have seen trending now questions about where BAT attended primary and secondary school. Thank God they are not saying he did not attend University. They did not say he did not have a first class degree in Accounting and was a University scholar who graduated top of his class with full scholarship!

Also, they did not say he did not work with top multinational companies like Delloitte and retired as Treasurer of Mobil. They avoided all those ones but are clawing on straws about his primary and secondary education.

They keep doing the same thing every time, yet expected a different result. You will think the voyage they took in 2014/15 chasing Buhari's certificate would have taught them a lesson in how not to chase shadows but face real issues by challenging the capacity of candidates to govern. Asking critical questions about how BAT planned to turn the economy around etc and other very germane issues expected of very demanding citizens. But na lie...they must all chase shadows.

A matter that the almighty late Gani Fawehimi, SAN pursued in court in 2000 and LAHA investigated and nothing came out of it is what you guys are carrying around almost 20 years after and you think you can use that to stop Tinubu. I dare you all to use that fake document you are posting around to sue him! Guess who was Tinubu’s lawyer when this matter was trashed 20 years ago? Equally fiery Femi Falana, SAN.

A lot of you don't even know how it was difficult in the past to get funding for a secondary school education. My father passed secondary school entrance examination twice to the popular Christ school, Ado Ekiti but could not attend because his father could not afford the tuition. That was the experience of most of our parents and that of Tinubu’s generation.

May father did not have secondary school education but later in life has multiple degrees from the University of Ibadan and retired as an English Lecturer. My Uncle, who died recently also did not see the four walls of a secondary school but ended up with a PhD from University of Ife. My other Uncle who might be reading this, also did not attend a secondary school but ended up at London Polytechnic in the 70s and later with a FG scholarship attended Norfolk State University, Virginia to study Mechanical Engineering. He also retired as a Lecturer from the Polytechnic, Ibadan.

Now, the question is, how did they all get the requirements to enter University? A lot of you thought it's like nowadays when only what you need to get admission into tertiary institution is a WAEC and Jamb. In the past, there are different routes to gain admission into the University. Some is by doing correspondence courses which earns you required point average for University admissions.

These are brilliant folks who for lack of money were not able to attend conventional schools and attend University the way you all understand it nowadays. But it did not stop them from forging ahead to do all what was necessary to reach the peak of thier educational pursuit.

In fact, in the past, your years of experience in certain line of job after your Modern school certificate (many don't even know what a modern school is) and ability to write an essay in that line and an entrance exam set by the University can earn you admission to study a course in that line where you have worked for 10 years. Your years of experience in that field earn you points to be considered fit for admission once you can aso pass the entrance exam. Some, it is a teacher's training certificate and doing well in university entrance exam that earned them university admission.

You think Tinubu is a fool? A man would wait all these years, working and running around to build a political war machine and would not have all areas covered? What did not stop him to become governor in 1999, you think you can now use that to stop him in 2022/23? Do you guys ever think deeply at all?

Tinubu attended Richard J. Daley College in Chicago in US where he obtained his High school diploma...they don't do WAEC in the US. Get that straight into your medulla oblagatta.

What you get as a certificate after completion is known as high school diploma not waec. This can be earned within 2, 3 or 4 years depending on your brilliance and your grade. Click the link below to see how many years Tinubu spent to earn a brilliant grade and set a record in that college.

Anyway, make una continue to dey chase shadows. Some of you need to go back home and ask elders how things are done in the past. Some don't know more than the bridge of your nose.

For those of you who are wise enough to read in order to learn click the link and read from Tinubu himself how from poverty he rose to become a toast of the Chicago State Universit y and the best graduating student of his set.

Copied

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by fadre5(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Angelfrost:
Mr. Adefitim...

You mean it's a waste of time demanding simple integrity from those contesting for the presidency of the largest black nation on Earth?!!

You all are saying certificate forgers and silly liars can contest and become Nigerian president... Or am I missing something?!!

If you don't demand equity and integrity from your politicians, why then do y'all complain when they inevitably steal and fail to deliver?!!

You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
Isn't it weird to think a former Senator, governor, a first class graduate in Accounting who has even worked in a multinational firm doesn't have academic credentials credited to him?

I hope you are aware the appointments he has held are in formal organisations, not in spare parts business?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by fragility1000(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jennifer663:

But they are still adding him there!
Adding him for what?
Nawa o
Goan hung yrself na
Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by obembet(f): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mikolo70:

Na you dey take them serious

1 Like

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by Factcheck0001: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I be full waffy boy, so no be everybody up go dey tag ipob, I don dey away from Nigeria for close to 10 years, so na Una know, if you like support Tinubu, nothing concern me, if you like support buhari again nothing concern me, I am enjoying the benefit of been human. Na Una know, see ehn support and vote Shekau of boko haram, na Una know. As for me and my generations, I have done my bit for them, but they will know their roots is Nigeria. But at least enjoy basic life amenities, even Tinubu don run to France for medical checkup, ekweremadu daughter dey London, to build hospital for themselves for Nigeria hard these people, politicians and their supporters fighting online
leave story bro no b woman u b

Mention one thing Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?

1 Like

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by VulgarVulvas: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
PJ123:

Politics aside, do you think he could have worked in Delloite and Mobil without having a degree?

If those ones were foolish to employ an impostor and certificate forgerer, that is their own cup of tea.

Let Tinubu comply with the constitution .

He isn't applying for a job in Delloite and Mobile that will not bother to do proper background checks rather he is aspiring to be President and the qualifications required are far lower than that he forged to dupe Mobile and Delloite.

Tell Tinubu to simply make clear on a new affidavit, the names of schools and duration of time spent for his early education in a fresh affidavit.

Delloite and Mobile no be Presidency

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by Abujason: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
mention one thing Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor

Stop changing the topic.
What is Tinubu’s real name?
How old is Tinubu?
Did he truly magically get admitted into US schools without school certificates from Nigerian schools?
What schools did he attend in Nigeria?

Until he tenders the answers, it is now

Operation Show Your Certificates!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by Arysexy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
See how they quickly pushed this attempt at silencing demand for accountability and transparency under the carpet.

That Gani Fawehinmi tried and failed due to technicalities and not on merit of the case does not exonerate the fraudulent act of perjury by Fraudnibu.

This was how you all supported a certificateless Buhari in 2015, and today we are all suffering it, a loaf of 200naira bread is now 1000 Naira BC of Una nonsense support of corrupt politicians.

This time around, we must ensure the right thing is done. If Tinubu escaped before BC of immunity, this time, he has no immunity and will be tried again. The case will get to a logical conclusion.

We must do the right thing all the time, don't let blind and sentimental support becloud your sense of judgement
Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by Paullo19: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Zico5:
You should keep on chasing it now. Set of deluded minds. He who God has blessed, no one can curse. You all shall witness the inauguration of Tinubu and president and commander in chief of the armed forces of federal government of Nigeria.

Maybe in ur dream
Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by Factcheck0001: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
wiseoneking:
Those of you that have learnt are still living in brown roofs more than this unlearned. With all your learning, you are still the poorest. Lol
statistics have always shown that Igbo are d poorest in d south but u people beat useless chest online

1 Like

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by olatuns2017: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
adefitim:
Indomie age, read this.

Copied

Pls continue

We are enjoying the cruise

Continue searching

It's a game well planned

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by Britishpea: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu is the next president. He expects all of these already. And anyone who aspires to b at the top should expect that also.

It was his health and now his certs. Is he the only candidate running for the post? But the man is a golden fish in a bowl of water. He must be seen at all times. All adversities make him stronger. Indeed, he is a man.

1 Like

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by bigpicture001: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
The OP is a tinubu paid e. Warrior... First... Keyamo ND not gani was the lawyer that pursued the case against tinubu.... Staring with his Co lawyer turned senator afikuyomi.. who said he may mistake of filling university of Chicago instead of Chicago state University..

Keyamo pursued the case ND tinubu dealt with him ND turned the accusation against him that he burgled a police station ND stole files when he was trying to prove that afikuyomi was an ex convict ND hence can't be trusted.... Keyamo with the conspiracy of the police ND politicians was convicted and jailed hence Idris in his song " Nigeria jaga jaga " sang about him...

See brother, u talk from two side of the mouth... A university will admit u without any prior education in Nigeria is a lie... My can say they can even if u fail ur final entrance exam at secondary skl level.. but not for anyone who has never ever gone into a class room..

U are a pathetic peanut paid e- warrior... U Mr. Know it all now knows more than tinubu day said his certs were stolen..? Didn't u see the Twitter post of someone from same period of tinubu secondary education talk about thier cert..? Liar ND peanut paid e warrior...

U cannot use poverty as an excuse that is his own business not ours... I would also HV been an engineer at NASA but for poverty of skl fees...

U are only enable to write this trash cuz nairaland owners also are Tinubu supported... Go to politics section ND see barages upon barages of thread that promotes obi candidacy but not will Eva mk front page.. but prior to APC ND tinubu's declaration for president, he took all politics section for news...

Seun himself has shown his obi hatred on Twitter... Just that we are addict of this great forum.. lest u wouldn't have seen me here again....

Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? by Angelfrost(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
PJ123:

There is absolutely nothing enlightening about that write up except to an obsequious dunce!

The issue for me is not whether Tinubu attended Kindergarten, secondary or whatever elementary school... The issue is why the lip service and denials?!!

Please, show me where Tinubu ever admitted that he skipped elementary school or was homeschooled into Chicago University! Or don't you know the meaning of integrity?!!

What is wrong with you Nigerians?!! Do you know the dangerous precedence we are setting since Buhari's embarrassing saga of 2014?!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Hit IDP Camp In Dalori, Borno. Many Killed / Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday / Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.