Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Gbajabiamila At 60: Lsstf Es/ceo, Dr. Abdurrazaq Balogun Pens Glowing Tribute - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila At 60: Lsstf Es/ceo, Dr. Abdurrazaq Balogun Pens Glowing Tribute (136 Views)

Alhaja Lateefat Gbajabiamila At 94: Tribute To A Remarkable Life / Photos: Buhari Receives SP, Lawan, Speaker, Gbajabiamila At Presidential Villa / Ahmed Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila At Democracy Day Celebration In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila At 60: Lsstf Es/ceo, Dr. Abdurrazaq Balogun Pens Glowing Tribute by DejiPlug(m): 12:00am On Jun 27, 2022
By Oki Samson (Publisher, Trek Africa)
www.trekafrica.net

The Executive Secretary/CEO of Lagos State Security Trust Fund (LSSTF), Dr. Abdurrazaq Balogun has lauded the Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila as he turns 60 today.

Praising the virtues of Nigeria's no. 4 citizen, Dr. Balogun wrote: 'I wish to use the occasion of your 60th birthday to celebrate you and salute your contributions to the development of our country, Lagos state and especially Surulere!'

'With almost two decades in the House of Representatives, your leadership remains remarkable and eventful, churning out highly progressive legislations while as Minority and Majority leader respectively.

You have always been a delight to watch during debates and this has inspired me, particularly knowing that with doggedness and tenacity one can accomplish his or her objectives.

In addition, I will also like to thank you for your support over the years to our indefatigable Leader and the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu', Trek Africa Newspaper gathered.

Both men from Surulere constituency, Dr. Balogun is sure of the unalloyed support of the electorates which will guarantee the realization of the 5th term ambition of the federal lawmaker, 'I congratulate your resounding success as you returned unopposed for the fifth term; A testimony of the confidence reposed in you.'

'I wish you a Happy Birthday Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila and many happy returns of the day', he concluded the tribute.

Re: Gbajabiamila At 60: Lsstf Es/ceo, Dr. Abdurrazaq Balogun Pens Glowing Tribute by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Like seriously!

(1) (Reply)

Want To Know,if You Know / Great Leaders Are Known By Their Character / Lightning Strikes Truck On Florida Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.