Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

How To Add Your First Product On Your Jumia Store 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Add Your First Product On Your Jumia Store 2022 (249 Views)

Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote / How To Upload Products On Your Jumia Store / How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Your First Product On Your Jumia Store 2022 by essienjay(m): 1:34am On Jun 27, 2022
One of the most asked questions I've received from my email subscribers and on my video comments is "how to add products on Jumia store that gets sales?"

Basically, some people (especially new sellers) don't know how to properly add products to their Jumia store.

I thought of answering the questions by making a video. So, I made a DETAILED video tutorial on YouTube showing how to add (your first) products to the Jumia store that gets sales in 2022.

This step-by-step beginner training will walk you into the specific details on how to price your products effectively, choose the right categories and brand, add your description, and bullet points, and upload Jumia approved images.

Make sure to watch part 2 for a follow-up tutorial (How I Add Products to My Jumia Store - LIVE).

To Gain Access to the Video on YouTube please follow the steps below.

I hope I don't get banned here on Nairaland if I post the Url to the Video directly.

Let's try;

WATCH VIDEO Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yMJT_rBdy8

And I'd like to hear from you - what do you think after watching. Is there something I should add or did not say?

If you've been selling on Jumia and think there's something we should all learn, please your comments here or on YT will be appreciated.

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Flappy Boost Social Media Marketing / Understanding Real Estate / If You Do Mobile Banking On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.