Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Giving Up An Unborn Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giving Up An Unborn Baby (360 Views)

I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. / Truly , I'm Giving Up On Life / Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Up An Unborn Baby by charllybus: 5:45am On Jun 27, 2022
As hard and unbelieving it might sound, we came to a conclusion to find parent/couple seeking to adopt a child rather than settling for abortion. It's a very hard decision for us but then we don't have the capacity to care for it now because of so many challenges we faced. We have been unable to take proper care of the kids we already have well. It is better to give it up to couple who really need and can care than to kill an innocent soul thereby sin against God and humanity. As we know there are many families out there who yen and longs for this precious and priceless gift from God.
Re: Giving Up An Unborn Baby by wunmi590(m): 5:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Giving Up An Unborn Baby by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:27am On Jun 27, 2022
why not take the child to your family who you can trust the most instead of people on social media who you dont actually know beyond posts

1 Like

Re: Giving Up An Unborn Baby by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:54am On Jun 27, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
why not take the child to your family who you can trust the most instead of people on social media who you dont actually know beyond posts
She might have done that before bringing the issue down here..

Re: Giving Up An Unborn Baby by Mindlog: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Try to check out children' homes managed by Reverend Sisters within your state, they would offer you directions.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Up An Unborn Baby by faithfull18(f): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Better than Abortion.

(1) (Reply)

Why Divorce Is Not A Casual Thing In Marriage __ Apostle Michael Orokpo / Apologies Like A Nigerian Parent / This Is Why Most Marriage Don't Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.