Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? (166 Views)

5 Websites That Can Pay You Money Daily, Weekly Or Monthly / Please I Need Daily Pay Work/job Around Ikotun Lagos / How Do I Get My Net Monthly Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by MrRajhu2020(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Hello, good morning

I’m a student of FUTA in the department of Mathematical Science, which means I’m affected by the ASUU strike.

I’ve not been doing any work actually, but I’ve tried to learn Copywriting — I can write all sorts of copy, ranging from Email copy, sales copy, product description etc.. but no clients coming my way..

I also tried to source out for a job, I found two. One is ushering service, two working days in a week — Monday and Saturday with a pay of #6500 for the two days. While the other is Retail sales cyclists with a pay of almost #40k in a month.

But due to my present situation, I want to quickly actualize about #30k for an online course (this will further help me to be more better in my copywriting skills and more so, in freelancing) before mid July.

I need your advice guys, and if you can help me with any job I’ll be glad.

Thanks.
Re: Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by Seniorwriter(m): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2022
MrRajhu2020:
Hello, good morning

I’m a student of FUTA in the department of Mathematical Science, which means I’m affected by the ASUU strike.

I’ve not been doing any work actually, but I’ve tried to learn Copywriting — I can write all sorts of copy, ranging from Email copy, sales copy, product description etc.. but no clients coming my way..

I also tried to source out for a job, I found two. One is ushering service, two working days in a week — Monday and Saturday with a pay of #6500 for the two days. While the other is Retail sales cyclists with a pay of almost #40k in a month.

But due to my present situation, I want to quickly actualize about #30k for an online course (this will further help me to be more better in my copywriting skills and more so, in freelancing) before mid July.

I need your advice guys, and if you can help me with any job I’ll be glad.

Thanks.

Learning a skill is different from learning how to earn with the skills...that's why we @LTE make sure our mentorship is a hands on the job process which makes our mentees to be able to earn in record timing with whatever skill(s) they've learnt.
Howbeit I'm curious to know why you are not earning with your copywriting skills so I'll ask you "on which online platforms have posted your potentials yet you can't get jobs?".
Moreso you need to get involved with other copywriting groups to learn ways towards earning with the skill!. Be guided.
Moreso stop making monetary targets now that you are yet earning ...I'll suggest you concern yourself more on getting earning means then you can start to make targets towards monies for skill upgrade.. it's key.
BTW you can put in for one of our special training as stated on my signature ...it's for a token fee....if you have $20 or it's naira equivalent then get across and start earning in @least 2weeks from the day you opt in for the mentorship.
Before I go let me give you a free earning tip ; start your own Service Funnel content creation on copywriting or product description free posts on all your SM accounts(especially on LinkedIn)....you'll be reached by clients.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy And Sell Paypal Funds In Nigeria / Question On Mobile App Development / Medical Marijuana Card In South Florida-md

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.