Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

The Only Guarantee You Have... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Only Guarantee You Have... (163 Views)

I Will Guarantee You Will Make Money If You Follow My Plan Diligently / What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly / I Can Guarantee You 16% Interest On Fix Deposits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Guarantee You Have... by solocube: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2022
It's good to know that hard work brought you to where you are now…

Just that you've got to also know that it will take hard work to get you to where you've got to be tomorrow.

Sometimes we talk so much about how much effort got us to where we are, and we easily just peak there with the expectation that the glory of today will sustain you continuously.

The truth is, if hard work got you here and to a point where things are forming shape, to a point where you are excited with the level of progress you have made, then that should inform you that, what will sustain your progress/level of success and ultimately move you forward will be you continuously engaging in that same habit….

The habit of self development,the habit of continuous learning and implementation,the habit of discipline,the habit of doggedness

More too often, we allow the present scent of success distract us from what is still achievable… More can still be done, more can still be achieved.

In this world we live in, where things are continuously changing, where new methods are developed daily, where better ways are been sought.

Your edge wouldn't be in the past glory, your edge will be in the continuous self development of yourself, keeping yourself abreast with the latest, updated and better way of getting things done.

In life, we don't PEAK, we keep pressing and moving…

No matter what you're doing, there can always be a better way to get it done,

Apply yourself to the school of continuous learning and self development.

Solomon Opeyemi
Badass Copywriter
Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Advertising Agency You Can Trust / You Must Avoid These 12 Trading Mistakes To Become A Great Trader / Ui Design Template For A Business Email Services -designes By Techpik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.