Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,481 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

How I Destroyed My Relationship With My Child! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Destroyed My Relationship With My Child! (307 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Destroyed My Relationship With My Child! by AMumAndMore(f): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2022
✍� Did you know that the quality of parenting can be more essential than the quantity of time spent with the child?

How you choose to parent can either positively or negatively affect the development of your child.

There are different parenting styles. Now the question is......

Which is the best parenting style both for you and for your kids?

Before you decide, why not click on the link to take a look at the diverse parenting to choose from...

https://amumandmore.com/parenting-style/

Dear Mamma,

The quality of adults we'd raise is highly dependent on how we parent them as kids.

What do you choose mamma?

Do you know a mamma that needs to see this?

Oya, begin dey tag.

Together, we raise better adults for a brighter tomorrow.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the Fullest.

Stay Fabulous!

©️ Viv Obinna

(1) (Reply)

Battling Depression Due To Difficulties / Exquisite Bridal & Maternity Robes By Larielrobes / Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.