Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings (39293 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March / Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by kingsceemark(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Hahahahaha medication meeting, election never starts, bobo Chicago dey go for medical check up

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Princepioneer(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Baba Chicago. No be only important meetings.

10k to the first person to give me the name of tinubu’s ex wife.
Another 10k for the person to give me tinubu’s fathers name…
Any body with useful information, send a Pm.
. Tinubu's real name is Yekini Awoda something something, av forgotten the surname... It was changed to Ahmed Bola Tinubu when the drug case involving him was hot... ***Authentic and verified info**
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Kelvin3476: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of Nigeria! Get used to it

I am BATIFIED
DID U SEE JAGABAN IN THE PICTURE ?
WE KNW HE WENT TO MEDICAL CHECK UP.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by kakaaa77: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Presidential Candidate and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asíwájú Bola Ahmed Tinubu, travelled out of the country early Monday morning after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa.

He is off to Paris, France to hold some important meetings.

The APC standard bearer is expected back in the country shortly.

Earlier before his departure, he attended the public presentation of a book titled ‘Mr. Speaker’ and launch of legislative mentoring initiative in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Speaker of House Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.

On June 8, Asiwaju Tinubu emerged the Presidential candidate of APC for the February 25, 2023 election at the party’s presidential primaries/national convention held at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

After the election, he immediately embarked on a series of thank you and reconciliation visits to those who contested against him at the party’s primaries including the seven aspirants who stepped down for him.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman,
June 27, 2022.

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-jets-out-to-france-for-important-meetings/
hope this will not be an excuse for you to pick your vice��
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2022
donphilopus:

Rubbish.

Peter Obi traveled to UK before the primaries for medical checkup and later went to Egypt after the primaries to learn how to become an electrician within three days.

Please show us proof that the trip to UK by Obi was for Medical
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Emola12(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2022
donphilopus:

Rubbish.

Peter Obi traveled to UK before the primaries for medical checkup and later went to Egypt after the primaries to learn how to become an electrician within three days.
I reserve my comment for you Cox dey need to service ur ✋
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Kelvin3476: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2022
fvck:
Health issues, I sincerely pray he survives this stress of contesting. We Obidiently pray for Long live for all aspirants.
MR ATIKU PLEASE PETER OBI IS NOT IN PDP
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2022
Abi for medical treatment?
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Emola12(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2022
otipoju:
Buhari the second.

Na France your own hospital dey no be London.

King of France!!!
hope u read watin Dem write for up there
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by MultiDot: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2022
So its now France and no longer London? Well we know he is fagged out and needs to go and refill but that's what we will never allow to repeat itself again, having a recuperating man as an head of state. Never again.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by chidieberesamu: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2022
For medical or to meet fela friend
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Realists:

Imagine Okoros think they can sell another made in ABA product to Nigerians, When Kaduna Nzeogwu & his tribal coup de tat potters where busy killing Northerners, They never believed a day will come, that they will seek Nigerians mandate.

So Ademoyega a Yoruba man who was one of the coup planners is now Igbo right?
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by lakeside30: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Obi could have been the best choice but for labour party and the emergence of Tinubu,No chance at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2022
obembet:

I don't like Tinubu base on age and health issues. But the way Igbo dey insult him and Yoruba make him like him. I like peter obi, he's a good man but have the worst supporters

But Tinubu supporters abuse Peter Obi on a steady why all this manipulative games?
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Emola12(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:

I am BATIFIED
thunder wey go fire you and jagaban still dey smoke weed ���

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Htown64(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=donphilopus post=114193564]

Rubbish.

Peter Obi traveled to UK before the primaries for medical checkup and later went to Egypt after the primaries to learn how to become [b]an electrician within three days.[color=#990000][/color][/[/b]quote] You guys are mouthed sha. Hehehe.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by HeavenVGate: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Presidential Candidate and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asíwájú Bola Ahmed Tinubu, travelled out of the country early Monday morning after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa.

Earlier before his departure, he attended the public presentation of a book titled ‘Mr. Speaker’ and launch of legislative mentoring initiative in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Speaker of House Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.

On June 8, Asiwaju Tinubu emerged the Presidential candidate of APC for the February 25, 2023 election at the party’s presidential primaries/national convention held at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

After the election, he immediately embarked on a series of thank you and reconciliation visits to those who contested against him at the party’s primaries including the seven aspirants who stepped down for him.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman,
June 27, 2022.

Go well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by youngrichnigga: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Na France you wan go spend money on the illness again, Ik has failed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by adams123: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2022
Go see good doctors to come back to your feet with prayers. I believe you can bring good hands to manage the affairs of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2022
He's only going for medical treatment as his bladder is beginning to bleed agai
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Chichi2021: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by shinealight(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:
Rubbish, all these old political grandpa that should be resting with their looted fund ,I'm obidient is a movement the youth are wiser now.he is one of the major problems we have in nigeria just imagine what he said IT IS MY TURN TO RULE angry his manifesto is to loot and everything about him is based on lies right from when he assisted buhari to promise us so many unfulfilled lies ,God will fight you tinubu I swear. angry angry angry angry

Buhari pro max

Don’t you ever give your gibberish a rest? I hope that’s not your life’s Calling because it’ll be a wasted life….Nothing to report to your Creator as achievement. How pitiful that’ll be….there’s still time to change focus to more lofty ideals though! grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by royalmu: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2022
otipoju:
Buhari the second.

Na France your own hospital dey no be London.

King of France!!!
No loud am
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by mejai(m): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Copy copy.... Obi always ahead.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Dapson73(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

Asiwaju, looking presidential.

The incoming GCFR.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman,
June 27, 2022.

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by rollywise(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2022
I saw this coming. He was on treatment shortly before the primaries. I knew he would have used up his strength campaigning from state to state and that's rigorous. I just knew soon he'll be out to go get treatment grin. Baba don go treat. Else na dead body una go see next. This is what to expect in another eight years if he wins grin grin
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by IPIGSRHYPO: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Really, just for important meetings?
Soon the Mkpuru mirri cannibals will say it's for medical check up.
Whatever it's for is irrelevant, Tinubu is our next President .
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by GenerationNext: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:
Rubbish, all these old political grandpa that should be resting with their looted fund ,I'm obidient is a movement the youth are wiser now.he is one of the major problems we have in nigeria just imagine what he said IT IS MY TURN TO RULE angry his manifesto is to loot and everything about him is based on lies right from when he assisted buhari to promise us so many unfulfilled lies ,God will fight you tinubu I swear. angry angry angry angry

Buhari pro max
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Femabol01: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:

I am BATIFIED
You are factual.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Prinxzona10: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Realists:

Imagine Okoros think they can sell another made in ABA product to Nigerians, When Kaduna Nzeogwu & his tribal coup de tat potters where busy killing Northerners, They never believed a day will come, that they will seek Nigerians mandate.
Abobi,you're evil and your soul is damaged already because why would you always play all these useless tribal and religious cards here every time,since you Tinubu's urchins gat nothing to campaign with,your only campaign strategy now is to play your silly useless game of making Northerners hates Igbos,pitching Northerners against Igbos and how do you think it's going to work this time and again,is Tinubu contesting only with Peter Obi? You guys reasonings are too dumb and disgusting honestly.
You and your conscience knows that you're doing the wrong thing( buh because of money inducement,tribal and religious afflictions, you chose to subdued your God's given conscience) hence the reason you found it easy to write a supportive message under the comment of one of your soulless urchins....
This your work doesn't fit you because I always see your conscience biting you and you don't have peace of mind and when peace is deluded from you consciousness, every physical doings become negatively and works against you(I'm talking from experience guy)..
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by goaldynman(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2022
So if Tinubu does not touch his feet in France he cannot hold the so called important meeting?!

We all know the old shaky-shaky fossil went to recharge his medical battery in France!

Tell us another story!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enugu Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Strengths And Weaknesses Of Bola Ahmed TInubu / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.