Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,338 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Proud Flag Bearer Of The Apc------gambari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proud Flag Bearer Of The Apc------gambari (429 Views)

Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer / Fela Durotoye Receives Certificate Of Return As Official Flag Bearer Of ANN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proud Flag Bearer Of The Apc------gambari by Xhurskid: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju Jagaban Borgu Bola Ahmed Tinubu Oko Remi Incoming GCFR, Bullion van, Boss of apprentice Pandora, Savior of Atiku in his hard time.

1 Like

Re: Proud Flag Bearer Of The Apc------gambari by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2022
Both of them to step down and vote for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Proud Flag Bearer Of The Apc------gambari by Xhurskid: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Jennifer663:
Both of them to step down and vote for Peter Obi
Give me one tangible point of voting obi
Re: Proud Flag Bearer Of The Apc------gambari by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Xhurskid:

I don't have time for that!
Its the heart and not the face !
Re: Proud Flag Bearer Of The Apc------gambari by Xhurskid: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2022
Lolz, expected
Re: Proud Flag Bearer Of The Apc------gambari by Sergio101(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Xhurskid:

I will give you more than one (I believe you are matured for good dialogue).

1. Obi is the only aspirant so far that has proven he's ready for true leadership: Over the weeks over the months, each of the aspirants has been pulling their weight in one way or the other. But among all, Obi is the only one that has carefully analysed the system of the government in the country, said some issues we are facing and provided a solution that will likely work (don't ask me for evidence because you have been seeing it in his interview, check ARISE interview). He is eager for interviews..........while others are running from it.

2. The rightfully turn of the south (if you are a southerner) : Taken into consideration that north just completed 8yrs tenure. we can all say that the south is the rightful region to have power.
Now in this South, the line is drawing between Tinubu and obi. But the reason why Obi is really better than Tinubu.....
a)...... Tinubu is already complicating issues with avoidable controversy (certificate issue)
b).......Tinubu has not proven to us that he will impact any good If given an opportunity rather claiming it's his turn for presidency.
c) ........ Tinubu is too old already for the job (as the youths are saying no already to Gerontocracy).
d)...........The worst thing a nation should have as a leader is someone that has been linked to drug issues.

3. Christianity defense (if you are a Christian). Among the aspirants, Obi is the only Christian in the lead. And also considering the fact that Nigeria just a Moslem leader for 8yrs......it will be as ridiculous as fúck to put in another Moslem leader. Nigeria ain't an Islamic state.

4. Need to Move education sector forward:......Obi has proven beyond doubt that he's the best in this area.

Vote obi......Vote for better Nigeria
Re: Proud Flag Bearer Of The Apc------gambari by Sergio101(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Jennifer663:
I don't have time for that! Its the heart and not the face !
Chillax...... I'm out for the duty
Re: Proud Flag Bearer Of The Apc------gambari by Sergio101(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Xhurskid:
Lolz, expected

Waiting for your reply (most especially if you're Tinubu supporter).

Or better still i will like Legendhero or Seunmsg in here.

Let's discuss the main issues ( we are more concerned with present and the future, so I don't expect anyone bringing the Lagos brouhaha here). What has Tinubu actually proven he can do in affairs of today and after the day of his assumption to office
Re: Proud Flag Bearer Of The Apc------gambari by Xhurskid: 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Sergio101:

I will give you more than one (I believe you are matured for good dialogue).

1. Obi is the only aspirant so far that has proven he's ready for true leadership: Over the weeks over the months, each of the aspirants has been pulling their weight in one way or the other. But among all, Obi is the only one that has carefully analysed the system of the government in the country, said some issues we are facing and provided a solution that will likely work (don't ask me for evidence because you have been seeing it in his interview, check ARISE interview). He is eager for interviews..........while others are running from it.

2. The rightfully turn of the south (if you are a southerner) : Taken into consideration that north just completed 8yrs tenure. we can all say that the south is the rightful region to have power.
Now in this South, the line is drawing between Tinubu and obi. But the reason why Obi is really better than Tinubu.....
a)...... Tinubu is already complicating issues with avoidable controversy (certificate issue)
b).......Tinubu has not proven to us that he will impact any good If given an opportunity rather claiming it's his turn for presidency.
c) ........ Tinubu is too old already for the job (as the youths are saying no already to Gerontocracy).
d)...........The worst thing a nation should have as a leader is someone that has been linked to drug issues.

3. Christianity defense (if you are a Christian). Among the aspirants, Obi is the only Christian in the lead. And also considering the fact that Nigeria just a Moslem leader for 8yrs......it will be as ridiculous as fúck to put in another Moslem leader. Nigeria ain't an Islamic state.

4. Need to Move education sector forward:......Obi has proven beyond doubt that he's the best in this area.

Vote obi......Vote for better Nigeria

That's how you fail exam, I said reason not typing all these nonsense without a point all I can see is tinubu, give me what he has done that us fantastic to anambra without saving putting citizen in hunger

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Bandits Abduct Zamfara NULGE Chairman’s Pregnant Wife / Dear #obidients Please Read This As Campaign Begins Soon / Deploy Prayers To Combat Insecurity, COAS Faruk Yahaya Tells Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.