Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,032 members, 7,863,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

How Ogogo Handled Area Boys In 2014 During The Shooting Of "Owo Blow" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Ogogo Handled Area Boys In 2014 During The Shooting Of "Owo Blow" (339 Views)

Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him / Taiwo Hassan Ogogo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Pix) / Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Ogogo Handled Area Boys In 2014 During The Shooting Of "Owo Blow" by Gbadamosi01(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2022
OGOGO AND A THROWBACK OF OWO BLOW!

This story was written and shared by Mojeed Ajibola Adeyinka

The first time I met him was on November 18, 2014. I was coming back from school, Ladigbolu that day and I saw a throng of viewers at Peamak Hospital Odo Eran in Oyo. I had no doubt that something unusual was going on. I then joined them only to see Ogogo in Action.

He acted as a doctor in the movie. I couldn't recollect the title of the movie right now but I know Okunnu was the producer while Muyiwa Ademola directed the film. I looked at him critically but I couldn't say anything. The prompter had called the camera rolling; everywhere has to be silent.

After the scene, I didn't take my look off him till he noticed me. He laughed and waved at me. I did all the same in return. The scene was repeated like three times before it was perfected. He came out thereafter to lodge at his hotel perhaps.

A phalanx of fans and probably fiends had gathered at the gate of the hospital. The hemorrhage of his name rent the air as both young and old were shouting: " Ogogo, Ogogo, Ogogo!"

Read more at �
https://ofofoentertainment.com/how-ogogo-handled-area-boys-in-2014-during/

(1) (Reply)

This Wedding Ceremony Is One Of The Best In The World. / Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi, Iya Rainbow And Others. / EFCC Presents More Evidence Against Naira Marley, Adjourns Trial To September 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.