Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. (43982 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Eket International Stadium In Akwa Ibom / New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba / The Opportunity Cost Of The Godswill Akpabio International Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. by lascos912(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2022
world class ko world campus ni
Re: Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. by Karnice600: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Wetin be world-class grin grin grin grin

See as the grasses be like say them dey bring cattle come graze grin grin grin grin

Tribalism no go let you see well. Go heaven come. E don blind you finish.
Re: Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu is a drug addict lord don't vote for him

Okay
Re: Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubuurchin100:
Tinubu will NEVER rule Nigeria ��

And atiku Amen to that
Re: Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. by Akpan107(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
hatakekakashi:
It's like the turf has depreciated sef, but still better than the one we used at the last home game.

All our home matches should be moved here.
Nothing changes, I learnt the company that built it will care of it for 20 years...

1 Like

Re: Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. by ubox: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
lascos912:
world class ko world campus ni
It's a world class facility....

Re: Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. by ubox: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
GBOKASINCHA:
World class ke? This nonsense no go even make the pass for training in a world class club
It's a world class facility. It's only offence is that it's located in Nigeria that's why ure making such statement..

Re: Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. by hatakekakashi: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Akpan107:
Nothing changes, I learnt the company that built it will care of it for 20 years...
And that's very good. Imagine the newly renovated one at Abuja that was looking all good against Ghana few months back now very bad, because of lack of maintenance.
Re: Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. by Eyanbahose: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
ubox:

What do you mean by world class??
not upto standard of the well known stadium like the Wembleys etc
Re: Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. by ubox: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Eyanbahose:
not upto standard of the well known stadium like the Wembleys etc
I'm still trying to get a hold of these standard u're trying to say

The Stadium itself consists of:

30,000 capacity covered main bowl
Bullet Proof VVIP/VIP areas fully air conditioned
Box office
Media facilities
Two scoreboards that comprise electronic scoreboard and video facilities for replays
Floodlights
Eight-lane 400m standard track
Warm-up facility with six-lane 400m track
A standby power supply system
30 emergency exit points
7,500 seater Grand Stand
Helipad
Two dressing rooms
Ambulance bay

It's a world class facility by any standards I put it to you. It's only offence is that it's located in Nigeria

Re: Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. by Eyanbahose: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
ubox:

I'm still trying to get a hold of these standard u're trying to say

The Stadium itself consists of:

30,000 capacity covered main bowl
Bullet Proof VVIP/VIP areas fully air conditioned
Box office
Media facilities
Two scoreboards that comprise electronic scoreboard and video facilities for replays
Floodlights
Eight-lane 400m standard track
Warm-up facility with six-lane 400m track
A standby power supply system
30 emergency exit points
7,500 seater Grand Stand
Helipad
Two dressing rooms
Ambulance bay

It's a world class facility by any standards I put it to you. It's only offence is that it's located in Nigeria
I just googled the best stadiums in Africa and it didn't make top 10. Yes, it has awesome specs and I'm proud of what it has and where it is situated but let's speak facts
Re: Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. by ubox: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Eyanbahose:
I just googled the best stadiums in Africa and it didn't make top 10. Yes, it has awesome specs and I'm proud of what it has and where it is situated but let's speak facts
With a construction cost of $96 million and capacity of just 30,000 funded by a state government you won't expect it to be among top ten stadia in Africa when stadia like Soccer city in South Africa with seating capacity of 94,700 at a whopping cost of $440 million funded by the national government are mentioned. Don't get me wrong, I never said it is the best stadium in Africa, was just not agreeing with the statement that it is not a world class facility.
Re: Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. by Eyanbahose: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
ubox:

With a construction cost of $96 million and capacity of just 30,000 funded by a state government you won't expect it to be among top ten stadia in Africa when stadia like Soccer city in South Africa with seating capacity of 94,700 at a whopping cost of $440 million funded by the national government are mentioned. Don't get me wrong, I never said it is the best stadium in Africa, was just not agreeing with the statement that it is not a world class facility.
Alright. I guess World class is relative to both of us then. We can always agree to disagree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics / Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. / Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.