Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money (22361 Views)

Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother / Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) / I Fit Just Enter You – Burna Boy Warns Fans Against Jumping On Stage (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by RapistOnBail: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
cheesy

If you consistently drop rubbish, people will find meaning to ur work.
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Omo that's why me I dey put on facemask on a steady because once they know say na me chaii everywhere go bust. Life of a star ain't easy man
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Amotekun777: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
This mad man would soon lose his life if he's not careful. His own don dey get as e be. angry
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Wolfdevil: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
My guy don tire grin
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Anetorfavour: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Naijanascam:
He is correct on this..... typical AFONJA way of life

Urchins
Asslickers
Lazy assess
Wicked souls and
Certificated morons always standing on some people's wallet and manhood as means of livelihood.....

Ogbeni Portable shine ya eyes and avoid them
shey na portable hustle pass. Am sure most of those guys asking for help are more hardworking than him, it takes more Dan hardwork to be successful. Dat God answered ur prayers doesnt mean He wont answer that of others! For the record am totally against grown üp ass begging for money like Nursery1 child! U see ds life ehh d tin get as e b, eventually if we dont give üp life will give us a reason to smile someday! To all d legit hustlers out there may God crown your effort with good successful! If u can't help someone s okay. But dont try to make people feel dey aren't doing enough!

1 Like

Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Naijanascam:

Urchins
Asslickers
Lazy assess
Wicked souls and
Certificated morons always standing on some people's wallet and manhood as means of livelihood.....

Oya ask yourself if you're sane enough
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by dododawa1: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubuurchin100:
Tinubu will NEVER rule this country
problem of glass seller Na him dey ham water seller
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by dododawa1: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
ATIKU, TINUBU and Obi don cover the guy online matter small small.
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by dododawa1: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Amotekun777:
This mad man would soon lose his life if he's not careful. His own don dey get as e be. angry
not his life but brokley.
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by dododawa1: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
piyoo91:
abeg bro, help me with 1k, pls abeg make I take chop food
different problem for different Soul
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Omoslim26: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Cursed OyeofIkoTuN come and see oo grin grin are you sure portable is not talking about Owo mida, ngwa come and masturbate away your useless hopeless bleak destiny on Yoruba hate,so you can cum away your future grin grin grin

Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by moneylatalks: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
niyi123:
Double face hotplate for urgent sale at Ikorodu if interested called 08120071709.

Collection point Ikorodu garrage

Search for @lagosmarketspot on Telegram to sell it fast

Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by niyi123: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
moneylatalks:

Search for @lagosmarketspot on Telegram to sell it fast

Thanks but I don't have Telegram
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Naijanascam: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Xclusivedaniel6:

Oya ask yourself if you're sane enough

The only thing that will guarantee you peace is by removing yourself from the list above and be reasonable without that you will continue fighting your shadows
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Ijakumo1: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkQUif9R5fM

Wicked souls go and hustle — Singer Portable says as he warns fans against running after him for money.

Entertainer Portable has warned his fans against chasing after his car whenever they spotted him outside as he also labeled them wicked souls and has asked them to go and hustle instead of always begging him for money The singer revealed that rather than publicly sharing money to people he would rather gift money to aged women and children that need financial support.

Didinrin shey e just dey know ni grin When he was one of them is that not how he was taxing every fresh dude upandan... all this omota that are always begging and obtaining as if other people pluck money from trees
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Freedomsurellp: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Antoeni:
A 6 Years Old Boy Got Jealous That Their Mother Who Just Put to Birth Was Breast Feeding The New Born Baby Regularly, So He Robbed Poison on the Mother’s Nipples While She Was Asleep, Report Reaching us , is That Their Driver Had Just Died,
Meaning the Baby Belongs to their Driver ..
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by vikstandon(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Grace takes a man to a height...but character will sustain him there, and take him further up.

If one lacks character... Retrogression follows.
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by kay29000(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Praxis758:
It is only in Nigeria that a little pay raise will attract all the bukata and burdens of families and friends to you.

Just let your financial or social level change and see how people will be trooping to seek your help.

In Nigeria, when you’re earning 200k, your bukata from beggars will be in the range of 2m

Lol. This made me laugh. It's the sad truth.
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Paullo19: 12:24am On Jun 28, 2022
Impregnable101:
The stupidity of this boy and the first to comment guy is legendary.

Both of them brain dey leak
But they guy only said what he felt na..must u insult someone..u guys just make me feel this platform is filled with kids i swear..
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Flipmac(m): 12:37am On Jun 28, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Omo that's why me I dey put on facemask on a steady because once they know say na me chaii everywhere go bust. Life of a star ain't easy man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by ekensi01: 2:53am On Jun 28, 2022
Asour:

Hahahaha.

Please now. That's like racism oga!
No need to hate.
Like racism oh. I no like am doesnt mean i hate am. I no just like am
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Ouchbabe(f): 3:00am On Jun 28, 2022
Dash me the 20k. I will thank you from the depth of my heart. I wan buy food stuffs. Leave olosho alone. cool
doctore212:
Pls where can I see olosho to carry for all night .
I have 20k. The girl should be staying around Lekki phase 1
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Jmichael1(m): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

bros u no dey try ooh....

u be star and u never do even 1k give away 4 ur nairaland fans....
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by ufotunang: 6:25am On Jun 28, 2022
doctore212:
..so olosho is now your problem
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Impregnable101: 6:41am On Jun 28, 2022
Paullo19:

But they guy only said what he felt na..must u insult someone..u guys just make me feel this platform is filled with kids i swear..
And you don't know that calling someone a wicked soul because they asked you for help is an insult? You are probably a toddler son
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by jonahhh: 6:42am On Jun 28, 2022
Naijanascam:

Urchins
Asslickers
Lazy assess
Wicked souls and

I’ve been to Aba , and some Igbo lands and that’s when I realized why lagos is y’all UK . Go back to your villages and leave lagos and Yoruba land alone. Flat skulls equals flat brain
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by kpajie1: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2022
Portable na poverty dey worry u.u no hole shimgbayi
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by graphicsacademy: 7:19am On Jun 28, 2022
Portable always on social media any way u spoke well. Abeg for ur graphics design pls WhatsApp me on 08030760457.
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Paullo19: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2022
Impregnable101:
And you don't know that calling someone a wicked soul because they asked you for help is an insult? You are probably a toddler son
Was ur name mentioned?
Do u go about chasing any celebrity u see asking them for Money?
He has every right to air out his view, u insulting him is like u do all that he said..
Must we get to run after even the most useless person in the world because he has Money?? U guys should know how u comment on people's Post instead of coming to insult them
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Backpedal: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2022
Praxis758:
It is only in Nigeria that a little pay raise will attract all the bukata and burdens of families and friends to you.

Just let your financial or social level change and see how people will be trooping to seek your help.

In Nigeria, when you’re earning 200k, your bukata from beggars will be in the range of 2m
True that
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Naijanascam: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2022
jonahhh:

I’ve been to Aba , and some Igbo lands and that’s when I realized why lagos is y’all UK . Go back to your villages and leave lagos and Yoruba land alone. Flat skulls equals flat brain

Hope you don't go there for skull mining?
Re: Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money by Mariezaza1(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2022
doctore212:
check hookup apps on playstore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary / Mohbad’s Dad Drops Tribute Album For His Late Son (Photo, Video) / Mr Jollof Meets With Jay Jay Okocha (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.