Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today (29594 Views)

Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) / Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN / Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by cheerishMe: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
aylagos:
The game don dey set you better get BATIFIED now before it’s too late……..some people will labour in vain, no be me talk ooo nah Soludo oooo. grin grin grin
so u think every yoruba man is senseless like u, learned yorubas get values like bode George, n beside this CJN is a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by Mccullum: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Share for Peter Obi
Like for Tinubu

Your LIKES AND SHARES on Nairaland can't win reality election grin

Try to learn, please.
Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by Honchoslim16(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
nijaomegacode:
if you ask a girl for her number and she said "let me have yours instead" does that mean shes into you or outside you?
Please it's Monday oo!
Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by Afamed: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Swagbag231:
That was why Justice Mary Odili was forced to retire, Useless government .

Lazy youth. Tell us about her forceful retirement?
Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by Built2last: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tissaia:
Wish him success. as far as he is not one of IPOB terrorists.. We're down with it. Cus Our hate for IPOB is legendary. Like who in their right mind will forgive what happened to Sir AT balewa and sardauna. That's like asking the Jews to forgive holocaust and shit.

Sidebar: Sir. Winston Churchill will definitely agree with me in his grave on this one

You are nothing but a tribal gay. Trying to wip up northern sentiments against Igbos.

The Ship has sailed. Your pay master is not getting the needed attention and so you are changing tactics to label Peter Obi as IPOB. Nigerians know that suffering knows no tribe but your low budget education deprived you of such basic knowledge.

Join the party before its too late. Your master has gone to France for medical tourism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
atobs4real:
TINUBU MAN IS IN AGAIN.
WAILERS COME OOOO
FOOD DON COME
Ignorant mind, most snr justice, he will be on acting capacity, fear north

Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by autopulse(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
E gbe kini e wa, Awa lokan Family....Yoruba Time on the way, congratulations to us

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by Caseless: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
No NJC recommendations and senate confirmation, he's going to be sworn in directly?
Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by paskal16: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
autopulse:
E gbe kini e wa, Awa lokan Family....Yoruba Time on the way, congratulations to us
so it’s simply coz he’s youruba lmaooo
Nigeria we have a long way to go
Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by fx45(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
nijaomegacode:
if you ask a girl for her number and she said "let me have yours instead" does that mean shes into you or outside you?
It means you should move on... She's never ever going to call you
Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by nedekid: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
atobs4real:
TINUBU MAN IS IN AGAIN.
WAILERS COME OOOO
FOOD DON COME
The man is next in line, ie the most senior. Aren't you tired of this Tinubu this, Obi that, Atiku today? As if it is some competition. Truth of the matter is that those men are made men. They will not be hungry for life, neither will their kids stay home because of ASUU strike.
Tinubu you are carrying on your head, if he enters tomorrow, I bet you it will make no difference to you. Folks around him are the ones that will benefit, abi are you amongst his inner circle?
Well unless you are being paid, then kudos to you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by limeta(f): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
So he is a corrupt tribal yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by Zion243(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Yoruba L'agba!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by bigpicture001: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Means sh doesn't like u and sh would never call u
Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by Orch03(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ok na
Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Sometimes she want to confirm from holy spirit..

Meanwhile any cjn wey do wuruwuru will fall very sick again...

I wish odili wife was there to take over
Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by atobs4real(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
nedekid:

The man is next in line, ie the most senior. Aren't you tired of this Tinubu this, Obi that, Atiku today? As if it is some competition. Truth of the matter is that those men are made men. They will not be hungry for life, neither will their kids stay home because of ASUU strike.
Tinubu you are carrying on your head, if he enters tomorrow, I bet you it will make no difference to you. Folks around him are the ones that will benefit, abi are you amongst his inner circle?
Well unless you are being paid, then kudos to you.
IS A STARTEGIC PLACEMENT THAT MADE HIM TO BE THE NEXT.
FOR ME WHEN OTHERS ARE SHOUTING / CRYING OF SUFFERING, I AND MY FAMILY WILL BE REJOICING. DURING BABA BUHARI'S REGIME, I HAVE ACHIEVED MORE THAN WHAT I CAN TELL WITH MY MOUTH. THANK YOU LORD.
Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by olatuns2017: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/27/buhari-to-swear-in-justice-ariwoola-as-cjn-today/

CJN Justice Tanko Muhammad waited for someone to retire before he resigns.....

Una go cry ���

If you don't gerit forget about it

Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by kalajina(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Eh I noticed on narialand is that a lot of people who cannott talk or air their foolish minds use Naira land to air tribalistic warfare which does not exist. Why would someone call Tinubu drug baron, obi liar etc. Instead of promoting national unity with our education we come on every trend and tribalise it. Please try and change for a better Nigeria, even Biafra.
Take note politicians are friends it is us that are fooling ourself. No igbo man hates a yourba man just because he is yoruba, if nit we would not live in lagos same with yorubas. Congrats to the new chief Judge
Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by harjebolah(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is a welcome development to every indigenous child of iseyin local government in Oyo state may the reign never known for bad course in the history of iseyin Accept our warmth congratulations
Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by Metalsmith(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Congratulations to the CJN.He is very much deserving and very well qualified for the position. I know him to be a detribalized Nigerian an upright and forthright dispenser of Justice in the hallowed chamber. I wish and pray that his tenure bring a marked improvement in the Nigerian justice system that will restore public confidence in the in the integrity of Nigerian ljustice system and the role of judiciary in upholding the rule of law,equit and justice .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by aylagos(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
cheerishMe:
so u think every yoruba man is senseless like u, learned yorubas get values like bode George, n beside this CJN is a Christian
lol grin you mumu is very high ooo it’s on 1000% who’s Bode George in Yoruba politics compared to even Fashola……how many election has he contested for and won. You mumu oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by Madmohamed123: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
atobs4real:
TINUBU MAN IS IN AGAIN.
WAILERS COME OOOO
FOOD DON COME
some of you guys are the problem of yeruba people
Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hmm
Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by atobs4real(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Madmohamed123:
some of you guys are the problem of yeruba people
IF IT IS A BAD NEWS YOU ASCRIBE THAT NEWS TO THE ECTHNIC SO IF IT IS GOOD NEWS CELEBRATING IT BECOMES A PROBLEM TO YOUR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by Hardeytayour46: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by AlphaTaikun: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/27/buhari-to-swear-in-justice-ariwoola-as-cjn-today/
Congratulations in advance to Justice Olukayode Ariwoola, and all the best to Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammed as he proceeds on retirement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by muykem: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tissaia:
Wish him success. as far as he is not one of IPOB terrorists.. We're down with it. Cus Our hate for IPOB is legendary. Like who in their right mind will forgive what happened to Sir AT balewa and sardauna. That's like asking the Jews to forgive holocaust and shit.

Sidebar: Sir. Winston Churchill will definitely agree with me in his grave on this one
Igbo doesn't want any position in the zoo. It's Biafra or death, those who are supporting Peter Obi to rule zoo are enemy enemy of Ndigbo
Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by Tissaia(f): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
muykem:
Igbo doesn't want any position in the zoo. It's Biafra or death, those who are supporting Peter Obi to rule zoo are enemy enemy of Ndigbo
grin
Re: Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Buhari is a pure example of sorrows never last in a man's life.....
His days are numbered just like whatever you are facing now as a challenge in your life....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: PDP's Only Crisis Is Caused By One Man Who Lost An Election / Atiku In Enugu, Meets Igbo Leaders / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.