Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,157 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Upcoming Musician Laments On How Hard It Is To Make It In The Music Industry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Musician Laments On How Hard It Is To Make It In The Music Industry (242 Views)

Is One Million Naira Enough For A Talented Upcoming Musician To Blow? / 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry / Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Musician Laments On How Hard It Is To Make It In The Music Industry by Mountzion2014: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
An upcoming Musician who goes by the stage name of Baby Juice X, has posted about how hard it is to make it in the music industry. The musician posted today that he has been trying to reach any top musician but all his efforts has brought him nothing.

Last month the musician announced that he was working on a new album which he named "Pains, Tears, Sorrows & Drugs" and he was going to release it very soon, but lately he posted about how he has been texting musicians he wants to feature but none has been replying him. According to the Musician, he said he has sent multiple texts to multiple musicians but none has replied him, he even said he thinks he is going to quit the industry.

According to his post he said: "it's hard to make it in the music industry, been trying to reach labels, feature musicians, producers, everyone, but nothing is coming through. My upcoming album can't launch because there's no promotion. Trying to promote myself but to take a single step is now very hard.

The musician continued by saying "think am gonna up on everything altogether."

The musician's upcoming album was to be released in honor of the late Juice Wrld and he showed how bad he felt because he couldn't release the album by saying: "very sorry that I gave up on my mentor, Juice Wrld, really wanted to continue releasing songs like yours but it seems impossible now."

He also posted the screenshots of his multiple messages to multiple musicians

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Embarrassed In Uk Because Of Buga / #teemirror Is The New Artiste To Watchout For / T-classic Drops New EP ‘voicenote’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.