Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Free Or Paid - Digital Marketing Training For You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Free Or Paid - Digital Marketing Training For You (246 Views)

Free Or Demand~!! 2023!! Daytona 500 Live Stream, Race Full FREE / NIN Registration, Free Or Paid? / Phonics/Diction Training For Teachers, Schools And Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Or Paid - Digital Marketing Training For You by Oladapopaul(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's a blessed day and week for you in Jesus Name.

Something Urgent is happening this week at our Office.

I shared a story with you last week, shall we continue?

I'm sharing the story with you because,while it is easy for some of us to learn, understand and master things easily on our own, it’s not the same with everybody. Some need someone to tutor and mentor them and that is not even easy in this era as everyone seems to be concerned about themselves. One of the best things you can do for yourself is to take advantage of our Digital Marketing Training, one is starting this week - targeted to Undergraduates and Graduates, Self-Employed Individuals, Networkers, Business Owners etc this is to empower some to be employable in this era while its to help business owners to run their publicity on their own.

If you have the resources, avail yourself this opportunity as opportunity comes but once.

If you read the story from the beginning, I got the skill even before my admission and I used the skill to acquire my formal education, so it’s not about how early or how late.

What will you learn?
How to register and host a website
How to develop a website with WordPress
How to route a website via Cloud fare for better performance
How to profile yourself/Business on Linkedin for Prospective Employers or Clients
How to set up your business profile on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
How to Setup business profile on Google Business for search result
How to set up sponsored adverts on social Media such as Facebook, Instagram etc
How to Sync your social media, to ease stress of posting on different platforms
How to successfully develop and deploy content calendar
How to Run paid advert on Search Engines like Google, Microsoft
Search Engine Optimization and AdSense Earning

How much is this going for?

The real value is _#150,000_. However we are giving this to 5 more people for (respond with what you have) let's see if you'll be considered.

Training days;
Wednesdays and Fridays
10am-1pm daily
6 weeks only.

Secure your slot by responding to this asap. Cal/Chat: 09031265157 for more

#soaringmedia #soaringmediaconcepts #digitalmarketing #digitalskills #webdevelopment

(1) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing | / What Do You Like About Your Best Friends / What Are The Most Mind-blowing Books To Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.