Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Where Is Igbofam? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Is Igbofam? (635 Views)

Where Is Igbofam,the Seun Blacked Propagandanist / The Story Of IGBOFAM (the Western Sl@ve) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Igbofam? by kingthreat(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Few months ago on the foreign affairs section, someone was on a propaganda to make Ukraine seem like they are winning the war, exaggerate Russia's loses and paint Russia as a weak nation. Lately, reality has been dawning on the world and everyone has come to face the facts that Russia is taking territory and Ukraine is really losing. The best solution for this conflict is diplomacy unfortunately with the stronger nation dictating the terms.

Now question here is where is the man that has been propagating fake news on the Russian-Ukrainian conflict?
Is he finally out of lies and has chosen to take a chill pill?
Or, did he out of anger leave the African continent to Eastern Europe to make sure Russia is defeated?
No matter how he has attacked those who went contrary to his views, we still got love for him here.
grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
He is searching for a dead Russia military man to post lol.

9 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by Onigawara(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
He is on ban.
He reported me on a post two weeks ago only for the mod he called to ban him grin grin
Laugh nearly killed me that day grin

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by Onigawara(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
He created another account with name "1gbofam" but it seems he's staying on the low or that mod has discovered the account and banned him again grin

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by hayzed19(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is funny.
the guy own na to dey post dead Russian soldiers upandan
Kingsnairaland:
He is searching for a dead Russia military man to post lol.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by ponyonm: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
hayzed19:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is funny.
the guy own na to dey post dead Russian soldiers upandan

Not just soldiers. Generals. According to him, all Russian generals are almost dead. Na recruits remain.

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by seunny4lif(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
He never see dead Russia general grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by Drenimarcus(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
I guess reality caught up with him like so many brainwashed sheeples.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by hayzed19(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Igbofam wey dey on cracks
grin grin grin grin grin
ponyonm:

Not just soldiers. Generals. According to him, all Russian generals are almost dead. Na recruits remain.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by Bentizil: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
I guess he's busy online searching for dead Russia soldiers... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by Appleyard(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
kingthreat:
Few months ago on the foreign affairs section, someone was on a propaganda to make Ukraine seem like they are winning the war, exaggerate Russia's loses and paint Russia as a weak nation. Lately, reality has been dawning on the world and everyone has come to face the facts that Russia is taking territory and Ukraine is really losing. The best solution for this conflict is diplomacy unfortunately with the stronger nation dictating the terms.

Now question here is where is the man that has been propagating fake news on the Russian-Ukrainian conflict?
Is he finally out of lies and has chosen to take a chill pill?
Or, did he out of anger leave the African continent to Eastern Europe to make sure Russia is defeated?
No matter how he has attacked those who went contrary to his views, we still got love for him here.
grin grin grin grin

Igbofam has gone back to his igbo farm at Kwale, in Delta State, after narrowly escaping death from a Russian Kalibre missile strike at Severodonetsk. grin Since that time, Suen and Lala are still looking for his replacement. cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by seunny4lif(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jesus cheesy
Appleyard:

Igbofam has gone back to his igbo farm at Kwale, in Delta State, after narrowly escaping death from a Russian Kalibre missile strike at Severodonetsk. grin Since that time, Suen and Lala are still looking for his replacement. cool

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by Onigawara(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Appleyard:

You no well grin grin grin Chai

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by shogsman(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2022
He ran out of lies and content I presume,the boy was pathetic with that his itel phone.
The next one ti run shamefully is gambojimeta

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by kingthreat(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2022
Appleyard:

LMAO. No wonder no anti-Russian news hitting the frontpage in awhile.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by capip120(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2022
The Hohols and Bandera pigs in Ukronazi have been taking a lot of casualty lately and have not returned any ounce of good news to him grin.
Last I heard, he was close to the Polish border with Ukraine and just few days ago there was a precision strike in one of the bases there grin grin grin So it could be what you and I have in mind. cool

1 Like

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by Svlla: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin grin

Aswear I don miss that guy

Our "back and forth" argument dey always dey intense grin grin

Igbofam, Igbofam2, 1gbofam when you've replenished your propaganda ammunitions you can come back.....nairaland will always be here for you cool

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by seunny4lif(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Svlla:
grin grin

Aswear I don miss that guy

Our "back and forth" argument dey always dey intense grin grin

Igbofam, Igbofam2, 1gbofam when you've replenished your propaganda ammunitions you can come back.....nairaland will always be here for you cool
I swear
The fact that his rubbish always hit FP makes it even more funny grin

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by Svlla: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
seunny4lif:

I swear
The fact that his rubbish always hit FP makes it even more funny grin

True

It's even suspicious the way his post make FP

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by seunny4lif(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Svlla:

True

It's even suspicious the way his post make FP
Who knows maybe it’s Nairaland owner @Seun grin grin
Na joke oooh
Seun no ban me oooh

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by Svlla: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
seunny4lif:

Who knows maybe it’s Nairaland owner @Seun grin grin
Na joke oooh
Seun no ban me oooh

Shey Kuje dey hungry you go grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by seunny4lif(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin
Noooo
Na joke before Seun go ban me cheesy
Svlla:

Shey Kuje dey hungry you go grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by saxywale1: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
A thread to celebrate igbofam. Lol.

Igbofam be giving Putin fan boys nightmares. Just like that gambojimta, joyfaith, opoloooopo, britishnaija e.t.c ..

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by Appleyard(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2022
saxywale1:
A thread to celebrate igbofam. Lol.

Igbofam be giving Putin fan boys nightmares. Just like that gambojimta, joyfaith, opoloooopo, britishnaija e.t.c ..

I tell you. The guy is hilarious really. The funniest part was when he claimed Severesdonetsk have been retaken by Ukraine 100%. I was like, what is wrong with this guy?

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by seunny4lif(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2022
Appleyard:

I tell you. The guy is hilarious really. The funniest part was when he claimed Severesdonetsk have been retaken by Ukraine 100%. I was like, what is wrong with this guy?
The guy is always on weed grin
Are you sure the guy is not saxywale1 grin grin
Saxywale1 come here and defend yourself oooh grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Igbofam? by Appleyard(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
seunny4lif:

The guy is always on weed grin
Are you sure the guy is not saxywale1 grin grin
Saxywale1 come here and defend yourself oooh grin

grin

(1) (Reply)

What part of the world Is The West? / For The 1st Time In History Russia Use A Uav Drone To Blow Up Ukraine Mig-29 Jet / Mozambique Arrest "dam Plotters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.