Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows (39855 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa / SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by 2023NaijaVoter: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
he was caught by the headers.

Naija journalism sah.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
If people had helped, he would have survived, but we all watched till they killed him,”

It really pained that woman that nobody intervened till he was killed.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by singlebullet(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Just common cow meat you see headers e very where
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by bizzibodi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Imagine it it was d reverved troop from d Recce barrack & squad of police will turn everywhere upsidedown.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by blue01(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
So herders have taken over Lagos and killing the sophisticated like cockroaches? grin, and some people are no where to be found grin. Don't quote me make I no curse the man wey born you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by dchamp234(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na una wet de share news de cause trouble, what is suspected herdsmen, Fulani herdsmen killed a man and you're saying suspected.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by captain247: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
These herders seems it's only to kill they know beside moving about with their cows. In the last one month all the trends of death in the open, police always not able to save the victim but when it happened in Edo state police came to rescue the victim being from the region of #1 citizen of the federal Republic of Nigeria. May God Almighty protect us from the net of blood sucking vampires.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Ijakumo1: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
dre11:
…People watched while headers lynched him to death—-eye witness

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/crisis-in-lagos-as-herdsmen-allegedly-kill-bus-conductor-over-death-of-2-cows/

All you fools better not vote Atiku next year, or else herdsmen will just be strolling into your homes and slaughtering you all in your beds.

Be Obidient and vote for Peter Obi!

Don't even vote for the Jagaban of Tax Fraud, vote for Okwute if y'all wanna live beyond 2023!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114211092:

Those animals must pay for the consequences of their wicked and heinous actions.
All bandits, boko haram, UGM, Igbos terrorists and the evil ones among the herdsmen like those bastrfs above will never end well in this nation.
Along with their evil supporters.
Brutal deaths await them all.

So shall it be in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.
Each and everyone involved in the deaths of innocent Nigerians will never know good in life.
From boko haram terrorist, ipob terrorist, bandits, kidnappers, evil ones among the herdsmen.
They and their supporters alongside their family members will all die brutally like dogs before d end of this year. Kindly say another amen biko cool

Now, God bless you real good.

SHUT UP AND STOP FOAMING FROM ALL CORNERS OF YOUR MOUTH!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by thorpido(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
thatigboman1:
6.30am in lagos and few people were present. Very funny.
If you know the area,then you will understand.
Not everywhere in Lagos is busy at such times.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by thisisit: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
MEANWHILE MC OLUOMO AND HIS CO THUGS AND BUSY COLLECTOR ILLEGAL REVENUE FROM MOTORISTS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by vikstandon(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please let's begin to take justice into our hands... If Police fails to act speedily to curtail the menace of Fulani men.

In reprisal attack, if they come to intervene... Kill them join.
Enough is Enough!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by NoToPile: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
OVB123:
This is one reason, i hate lagos. How can herders killed somebody and the community youths, couldn't come out to retaliate? This is not good for the centre of exellence.

If you understand the axis it happened, you will know it was not even within a major community or at a major bustop, it was just somewhere around muwo by the Lagos Badagry Expressway. Community youths that most of the communities are far inside from the express way.

Such cannot happen around okoko or ijanikin side or even Agbara or Badagry roundabout /Ajara/Ibereko still on the same expressway with people living a stone throw from the express and it happened early in the morning when those areas are not yet bubbling.

Besides it all happened in a flash according to reports from the scene.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Deepocean2022: 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's only God can help this country. moreover, yuis country has turned to something else under this blanket sucking party called APC but Christian wake no Muslim Muslim ticket know this know peace wink [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by realstars: 12:36am On Jun 28, 2022
mignone:

Guess you've not heard that no soldier/police can checkmate any fulani/herdsman?
In fact, they should protect them instead. So running to d police cld av led to d death of them both.
Well, we are in nigeria. home of wonders.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by jumper524(m): 2:14am On Jun 28, 2022
thorpido:
People were not watching as they lynched him.It happened so fast before anyone could get to them.It was about 6:30am,only few people were present then.
how many were the herds men when they killed the conductor?
How come people only gathered voice after they killed the conductor.
If we can't be our brothers keepers, then let's wait till fulani kills us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Peacefulgold(m): 4:55am On Jun 28, 2022
silvoclaira:
What is the meaning of "headers"? Its spelt "herders"

Cows life for human life. His did we get here!

Well If you're gonna accuse me of telling you what you already knew, It's the same song sung with a different truth
What's d meaning of "His did we get here", it's How did we get here ..
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by greatness77: 5:01am On Jun 28, 2022
dre11:
…People watched while headers lynched him to death—-eye witness

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/crisis-in-lagos-as-herdsmen-allegedly-kill-bus-conductor-over-death-of-2-cows/
imagine fulanis doing jungle justice in Yoruba land, yorubas are cowards, they were all watching while d guy is been lynched chaii dis is aru in igbo land , even with their AKs them still d collect wotowoto in south east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by 2tpick: 5:17am On Jun 28, 2022
One day a security personnel told me that there is an unwritten code in the law for them (any arm.of Nigeria's security force) to rescue the fulanis whenever they commit any atrocity. What that simply means is that while other Nigerians are promptly arrested on the scene of a crime they committed, the fulanis are promptly rescued by the security forces from such situation. It will pass off as an arrest but they are actually been rescued and taken to safety.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by skywalker240(m): 5:44am On Jun 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Yorubas are filled with cowards

Fulanis dey attack person for street, the person dey scream for help and people couldn't come to his aide? shocked

Omo I fear the things wey dey happen for Nigeria o

Nigeria happened to the conductor.

Nothing will likely happen to the heardsmen who killed the conductor.

May his soul RIP
You're welcome cool
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by ChoCho54(f): 6:03am On Jun 28, 2022
RichDad1:
Bigotry starts in 1..2..3
A human killed another human because of cows and you are here defending the killers. I guess killing is now commonplace that it doesn't matter anymore.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:35am On Jun 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Nigeria is filled with cowards

Fulanis dey attack person for street, the person dey scream for help and people couldn't come to his aide? shocked

Omo I fear the things wey dey happen for Nigeria o

Nigeria happened to the conductor.

Nothing will likely happen to the heardsmen who killed the conductor.

May his soul RIP

As in ehh, this is so so annoying!

Nigerians are a bunch of nonsensical cowards!
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2022
2tpick:
One day a security personnel told me that there is an unwritten code in the law for them (any arm.of Nigeria's security force) to rescue the fulanis whenever they commit any atrocity. What that simply means is that while other Nigerians are promptly arrested on the scene of a crime they committed, the fulanis are promptly rescued by the security forces from such situation. It will pass off as an arrest but they are actually been rescued and taken to safety.

And the same cowardly security man is still happily working in that same organisation and carrying out that wicked, inhumane task??

That's pure nonsense!

As a healthcare worker, dem never born a Minister of Health who go tell me to leave a particular patient to die for another to be saved, just on the basis of their tribe/religion.

People who can't defend the ethics and fundamental principles of their professions are useless and should promptly resign
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Enyimbamercedes: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2022
Nothing will happen to the two "headers"

Cowards though...everyone watching while two aliens beat an indigene to death...
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by 2tpick: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

And the same cowardly security man is still happily working in that same organisation and carrying out that wicked, inhumane task??

That's pure nonsense!

As a healthcare worker, dem never born a Minister of Health who go tell me to leave a particular patient to die for another to be saved, just on the basis of their tribe/religion.

People who can't defend the ethics and fundamental principles of their professions are useless and should promptly resign

Comrade that is the sad reality in Nigeria. For example, we all witnessed how some security operatives raided beer parlours arresting both the owner and customers during the covid19 lockdown. However, same security personnel will arrest people who came to buy suya without arresting the man selling the suya
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Noalism(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2022
The bus was never coming from mile 2 rather it was going to mile 2 and it happen around 9am not 6:30
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by thorpido(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2022
jumper524:
how many were the herds men when they killed the conductor?
How come people only gathered voice after they killed the conductor.
If we can't be our brothers keepers, then let's wait till fulani kills us all.
It was very early in the morning and it happened in an isolated area.It was done even before people could gather.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by jumper524(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2022
thorpido:
It was very early in the morning and it happened in an isolated area.It was done even before people could gather.
6am is not too early for a place like Lagos. U see that badagry, na dere dem born me. That commanding officer for 243 BATTALIONS na d battalion dem born me then it was 242 recce battalion. I know badagry so well to know that 6am people are already out atleast to hear the shout of the conductor.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by thorpido(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2022
jumper524:
6am is not too early for a place like Lagos. U see that badagry, na dere dem born me. That commanding officer for 243 BATTALIONS na d battalion dem born me then it was 242 recce battalion. I know badagry so well to know that 6am people are already out atleast to hear the shout of the conductor.
If you stayed in Badagry,then you will know the space between agogo igbala and mowo.It's a relatively scanty place.Few houses until you get to mowo.
It happened so fast.They chased him and stabbed him.In less than 10mins,it was done.
People only started coming out later.
The 242 Recce barracks is like 20mins walk to that place.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by rita25(f): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2022
ARE WE STILL TAKING THESE NORTHENERS FOR GRANTED? THEY HAVE INFILTERATED THE SYSTEM AND ARE MISBEHAVING
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2022
thorpido:
People were not watching as they lynched him.It happened so fast before anyone could get to them.It was about 6:30am,only few people were present then.
I know Lagosians are active not docile, I know say boys for carry pako and iron pursue those skinny abokis from the poor conductor.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2022
jumper524:
6am is early...stop talking nonsense and trying to prove nonsense point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

₦9.1Billion, 117 Years Imprisonment, Britain's 'biggest Ever' Cocaine Bust(pics) / This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) / Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.