Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,042 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Different Responses From Actors When They Are Caught Cheating On Their Wives - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Different Responses From Actors When They Are Caught Cheating On Their Wives (891 Views)

Lies We Tell When We Are Caught Sleeping / As A Graduate Would You Accept A Job Of N900,000 As A Gateman? See Responses! / Five Times People Gave Savage Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Responses From Actors When They Are Caught Cheating On Their Wives by chatinent: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mr Ibu:

“God, why na? I can explain abeg drop the gun. Heeeeeh! Please I can explain. To God who made me, it was apkuru achia...I mean..ethanol I take. It's that stupid idiot..Fred your father...sorry..I mean my good in law who bought it for me. No bi me. Dem no born me well to cheat. It wasn't with my clear eyes. Please.”

cc: lalasticlala mynd44 dominque seun Ben13 dani1luv

Re: Different Responses From Actors When They Are Caught Cheating On Their Wives by chatinent: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jim Iyke:

"So what! So what Rita? No, so what! You want to beat me? Oh, I thought you never had my time. So you have my time now? I'll continue doing what you make me do until you decide to have sense and apologize to me. F*ck away."

Re: Different Responses From Actors When They Are Caught Cheating On Their Wives by chatinent: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Francis Otega:

"I fit take oath swear say na you. Na so people dey resemble? Even the ringtone bi the same. I swear the only thing wey make me even stand up before you enter na I dey wonder how you come no get crawcraw for back. Crawcraw wey draw map for your back. Na as I wan stand up you enter."

1 Like

Re: Different Responses From Actors When They Are Caught Cheating On Their Wives by chatinent: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Osuofia:

“Okkkkay, Nkechinyere, so this has been your plan? To set me up with a lady to see if I am a cheat? You have failed. I knew about this your plan a long time ago. Look at you. I intentionally did it so you will know I know. Two individuals without trust cannot stay in my house. Nkechinyere, go inside, pack your things and go back to your father's house where you'll not test me! No, don't beg me. What nonsense! Leave my house, is it a bad thing now?"

2 Likes

Re: Different Responses From Actors When They Are Caught Cheating On Their Wives by chatinent: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Chikwetala Agu:

“Onomatopoeia! Ozu amaghi na aku erila ya. Oh, this is what you do? You have the effffffffrooooonnntry to bring a woman to my bed. Is that your way of saying I am impotent?
Ozu amaaaaaghi na aku erila ya! I have showed you today I am not impotent. Bring more! I cannot be insulted.

2 Likes

Re: Different Responses From Actors When They Are Caught Cheating On Their Wives by chatinent: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Zubby Michaels:

"TAH! Ashi gi there. Na me you wan come dey bobo, okwaya? Look at this one wey I dey manage. Look let me tell you..no man can be faithful to one woman! Taa gbafuo there. You dey wan whine me? C’mon drop that chair! You wan hit who! Drop that chair my friend before m zaa gi akanti. You mean if I see ukwu venza make I no palangolo sey wetin? Taa..who goes you! My friend, comot for here or you join. Rubbish."

1 Like

Re: Different Responses From Actors When They Are Caught Cheating On Their Wives by chatinent: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tony Umez:

“Duurlling, it's not what you think I am explain.”

2 Likes

Re: Different Responses From Actors When They Are Caught Cheating On Their Wives by chatinent: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Zack Orji:

"Hmmm. Whatever that is gotten at the corners of the pot doesn't last long in the mouth. You cannot tell a madman the axes of the dustbin close to the market. Rather than trying to enGAGE me in a long talk, Nwannyi, ga nwete nri, my stomach pledges for intakes. After that, you come and sit like a woman and talk to me.".

Re: Different Responses From Actors When They Are Caught Cheating On Their Wives by chatinent: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Charles Anwurum:

"No bi you tell me say I no bi man? I swearrugud I go dey show you say I bi man until you use your mouth talk say I bi man again."

Share yours.✌️

1 Like

Re: Different Responses From Actors When They Are Caught Cheating On Their Wives by koreat(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
chatinent:
Zack Orji:

"Hmmm. Whatever that is gotten at the corners of the pot doesn't last long in the mouth. You cannot tell a madman the axes of the dustbin close to the market. Rather than trying to enGAGE me in a long talk, Nwannyi, ga nwete nri, my stomach pledges for intakes. After that, you come and sit like a woman and talk to me.". That's Pete Edochie not Zach Orji .
Wonderful thread anyway, Enjoyed it
Re: Different Responses From Actors When They Are Caught Cheating On Their Wives by fortune1894(m): 2:20am On Aug 01, 2022
chatinent:
Zack Orji:

"Hmmm. Whatever that is gotten at the corners of the pot doesn't last long in the mouth. You cannot tell a madman the axes of the dustbin close to the market. Rather than trying to enGAGE me in a long talk, Nwannyi, ga nwete nri, my stomach pledges for intakes. After that, you come and sit like a woman and talk to me.".
Pete Edochie n not Zack Orji

(1) (Reply)

Could Have Been Worse / Teacher / Just A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.