Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Agro Processing Business Anti Inflation Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro Processing Business Anti Inflation Business (165 Views)

How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years / How We Made It Into Tomato Processing Business / Let's Talk About Agro-processing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agro Processing Business Anti Inflation Business by Olukenny001: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Did you know that foods business is the business you can invest in during inflation and you make your money, ask me why? Because nobody can do without food, our last penny we will spend it on food, now that the inflation is rising food industry is making their money because people will eat. Now I will like to bring to you Agro processing business this involve producing food from Primary agricultural product to finish product that suit people for consumption.

This is a very good line of business I'm a producer of Olukenny Corn flour with Nafdac registered, from my experience and after a lot of research have decided to pass knowledge for those who are ready to learn, we have many product you can learn for example you can learn how to produce:

Poundo yam,
Cassava flour,
Peanut,
Ice cream,
Plantain flour,
Corn flour (Semo)
Liquid starch for dry cleaners,
Hot drinks,
Beans flour,
Sobo,
Juice and many more

We can also put you through on how to brand it and get it registered with the authorities, How to market it and sell it fast.

Don't miss this opportunity contact us on Olukenny Corn Flour 08094774712, or 07065351543 you can also send WhatsApp message to this no 08094774712.

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid (broad Lead ) Ugu Seeds Wanted In Lagos / Urgent Need Of Melon Seed / Investors Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.