Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) (35486 Views)

Animal Rights Activists In UK Turn Trafalgar Square's Fountains Blood Red (Pics) / The World's Largest Free-flying American Flag Has Been Ripped In Half After A Th / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by salem1996: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
webizone:

When your body has taken in, it ceases to be yours alone, even from when you had sex. Whether consensual or not.
Talkless of when there's a new life involved. If your body, your choice, what of the baby's choice on keeping his/her own body alive? Or is it because they are weaker than you and you can take away their life? Then why would you complain when someone stronger than you begins to oppress you?

Hypocrites, that's what most people with her kind of statements are

1 Like

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by webizone(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
t2luv1:

I am assuming you are a man, Partner getting an abortion is something you and I will never have to worry about. A woman's decision to have an abortion should only be between her and her doctor.
I strongly disagree! If a man has no say in the matter, then there's no obligation for a man to be in a relationship with a woman so that they can raise their children together. But you already know, that would adversely affect the children if that were the case.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by salem1996: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
mpire:

You guys are just saying nonsense. No one is supporting killing babies because you got impregnated. Some of these Republicans states already have laws in place, no abortion no matter what.

So if that's fine so can I pray that next time armed robbers come to your house, may they rape your wife, sisters and mothers and get them impregnated ? And few years after, may the robbers come back demanding to see the children take them to court and also demand child support. May I also add your brothers to impregnate your daughters.

Please say amen.

If can't say amen to this simple prayer then shut your trap if you don't have a uterus.
Amen, but only to a fool who takes one side of a discussion to justify his claims.

Did they tell you the ban did not observe cases of mother's health threat and rape cases?
If so, why their protests?
As of 2021 only, US recorded 650,000 to 850,000 abortions. Tell me they were all rape cases Mr. Rape Apologist sad
Stop speaking before knowing, do the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by webizone(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
mpire:

You guys are just saying nonsense. No one is supporting killing babies because you got impregnated. Some of these Republicans states already have laws in place, no abortion no matter what.

So if that's fine so can I pray that next time armed robbers come to your house, may they rape your wife, sisters and mothers and get them impregnated. And few years after, may the robbers come back demanding to see the children take them to court and also demand child support. May I also add your brothers to impregnate your daughters. May you be in-laws to boko haram that raped your family members and may God give you money to raise the children they'll have with your wife, daughters, nieces, mother and sisters.

Please say amen.

If can't say amen to this simple prayer then shut your trap if you don't have a uterus.
So na all the thousands of women wey don go do abortion for America na hin dem rape? U sef check am nah. Must u fail in every aspect of life. Eh? This man!
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Iyanuamoke: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
I can Stake my life that Nomerica is the " Mystery Babylon" which will be brought to ruins, Foretold by John the Beloved in book of revelation
Nomerica is a perfect replica of sodom and Gomorrah, where the old and young have seared their hearts with hot iron and are fully given to evil, Wickedness and abominations

We are truly living in the Last of the Last Moments.
Very very Soon, in a moment and twinkling of an eye, all who are Saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ will “put on immortal incorruptibility” and forever be with the Lord.
You are not who you think you are, what is wrong with you? I'm a child of God, you are full of hate in your comments, you are a Pharisee.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by salem1996: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
webizone:

So na all the thousands of women wey don go do abortion for America na hin dem rape? U sef check am nah. Must u fail in every aspect of life. Eh? This man!

grin grin grin grin no mind am. I just updated him on that.
I hate people that speak before thinking
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by salem1996: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
webizone:
I strongly disagree! If a man has no say in the matter, then there's no obligation for a man to be in a relationship with a woman so that they can raise their children together. But you already know, that would adversely affect the children if that were the case.

No mind am, he don't deserve my reply
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by annyplenty(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
They are protesting became the supreme stopped them from killing babies in the womb. Babylon, Ichabod
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by webizone(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
t2luv1:

Partner if you don't know what you are saying why don't you shut the f**K up. Abortion is merely 5% of the issue. It's all about precedence. When a constitutional right that had been granted for 50 years can suddenly be taken away just because of some religious interpretation of the constitution then we got an issue. When a Christian person is given the right to pray in a government building, but a Muslim cant do the same then we got a problem. Demographic changes are happening in America, and the White Christian men don't want to give up power without a fight. Then we got a problem. Where is the separation of religion and state? Obama was the wake-up call. He won Presidency twice each time winning just 28%, and 25% of the White votes. Obama won the Presidency both times with over 300 plus electoral votes and a plurality difference of over 7 million each time. That showed the White population they ain't the majority anymore. Only one other person has ever done that Franklin Roosevelt won the electoral votes of over 300 plus twice. That scared the White population and this country has never been the same again.
You think that the overturn of that judgement is from a Christian interpretation? Then in the same vein, I think that the institution of the judgement in the first place was a satanic religionist's interpretation as well.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by webizone(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
salem1996:

grin grin grin grin no mind am. I just updated him on that.
I hate people that speak before thinking
I didn't even know you gave him a similar answer! Wow, kudos.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by mauchiz: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
sotall:
lipsrsealed

A woman has a right over her body and whatever is growing inside.

These Male-majority Jury that delivered this anti-woman judgment is satanic and must be resisted by women worldwide

You cant force a woman to carry a pregnancy she aint willing to carry. Its her body, she can do whatever she likes with it.

Singles should tie themselves,
While married women should know themselves.
Shedding of blood is bad.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Myde4naija(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
The exact result of democracy, total disrespect to one nation all in the name of protest......
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Madmazel99(m): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
I can Stake my life that Nomerica is the " Mystery Babylon" which will be brought to ruins, Foretold by John the Beloved in book of revelation
Nomerica is a perfect replica of sodom and Gomorrah, where the old and young have seared their hearts with hot iron and are fully given to evil, Wickedness and abominations

Very very Soon, in a moment and twinkling of an eye, all who are Saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ will “put on immortal incorruptibility” and forever be with the Lord.
your anger all these years is that Trump didn't win the election. I'm very sure if Trump have won, we won't be reading "nomerica" on nairaland anytime a negative news makes front page on nairaland.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by webizone(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
I think I now understand why women had no say in ancient times. Our ancestors knew something. No offence, hardworking and wise women. But true. Maybe poor upbringing things.

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by safarifarms(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2022
42Gideon:
They are jokers grin grin
you need a carton to package your product or foods, count on us. we produce carton of any kind of size, regardless where you are or stay. We deliver your jobs
Pizza, BBQ, small chop, normal, branding and non branding cartons.
At affordable price.

Carton advert without contact details?
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by webizone(m): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:
But can't men control themselves?
They're to blame for this mess, if you don't want a child, don't cum in a woman. Very simple.
Or is that so hard??

Here we go. Blaming men. As if a woman can't and doesn't tell a man how she wants to be f***ked.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by MarxisGLABACK: 12:24am On Jun 28, 2022
[/color][quote author=Righteousness2 post=114209957]I can Stake my life that Nomerica is the " Mystery Babylon" which will be brought to ruins, Foretold by John the Beloved in book of revelation

[/quo[color=#006600]
te]

That's everybody when dey 4USA , abi u call am Nomerica , can't be saved , that is there are no true children of God in the US including children.

This is only in the USA, but u are referring to the entire AMERICA COMPRISING THE NORTH SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA

O BOY , I TYER 4 UR MATTERS O O
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by PhantomPAIN(m): 12:30am On Jun 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

GUYYY STFU!!!
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by PHYTECH: 12:41am On Jun 28, 2022
jimetagambo:

Rejected Visa Applicant and Pastor of doom.

Why use Panadol extra for America when the abortion rate in Nigeria is even higher than the USA (even before the ban).

Abortion rate in USA (even without a ban): 11 per 1000.

Abortion rate in Nigeria (with a ban): 41 per 1000.

Direct your prayers and curses to Nigeria and maybe Israel that just even relaxed it's abortion laws despite it being legal there already.

You said America is replica of Sodom and Gomorrah. Does America have all these than Nigeria?

Ritual killings
Higher abortion rate than America
Yahoo boys
Yahoo plus boys
Corrupt politician
Looters
Evil step mothers and village people grin
Bandits
Kidnappers
Terrorist (Iswap and Boko-Haram)
Fulani killer herdsmen
unknown Gun men
e.t.c

Gun violence has summed everything up. Over 100,000 human being in your omini america is killed on the last ten yrs. Yes in usa. America.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by dasparrow: 1:05am On Jun 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riNgkNaNPUc

Here the Word of the Lord God concerning America. God's Word never lies.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Bigchristo22(m): 1:14am On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Pro Life ! Light will always prevail over darkness !
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Femi8586(m): 1:55am On Jun 28, 2022
sotall:
lipsrsealed

These Male-majority Jury that delivered this anti-woman judgment is satanic and must be resisted by women worldwide

You cant force a woman to carry a pregnancy she aint willing to carry. Its her body, she can do whatever she likes with it.

Lol. People like you are usually animal rights activists shouting #PROTECT OUR ANIMAL
#CAT AND DOG LIFE MATTERS grin
#PROTECT OUR TREE AND WILDLIFE

BUT A BABY OR FETUS LIFE DOESN'T MATTER??

The baby never forced itself inside her. She should be held responsible for anything that happens to it. Why not use condoms and contraceptive if she doesn't want a child?

The only abortion that makes sense is if it's a threat to the woman's life. Any other thing is pure murder.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Oppy2k2: 3:20am On Jun 28, 2022
Deport all of them to Nigeria. They will change their way after 1month of SAPA.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by WatchYourSix: 3:43am On Jun 28, 2022
kkins25:
America cannot seem to separate Church from State.. The church, is but a building filled with unconscious humans; yelling to the sky daddy to put food in their mouth, murder their enemies, and place thems above other humans in ladder of life.

It is nothing but a get together for does who blindly believe in and fear Hell. There is nothing loving about them lots. They shit, piss, lie, and die like all other humans.

Its convenient to blame the church for this one? Are these not the same courts that support and allow homosexual, LGBT and the rest....so when they support same sex marriage, pride day and other stuff christains are against....did they separate the state from church??

The leaders and law makers in the US are not christians...they are free thinkers and in case you dont know, there are thousands of atheists that are not in support of abortion
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by ViktorCash: 4:20am On Jun 28, 2022
You have no right to take a life
sotall:
lipsrsealed

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by ViktorCash: 4:24am On Jun 28, 2022
Democracy is runing the world embarassed Lets go back to dictatorship angry

1 Like

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Ayanfet: 5:21am On Jun 28, 2022
They have the backing of their president, pelosi andObama.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by bluefilm: 5:22am On Jun 28, 2022
The useless baby killers didnt say shit when the government imposed forced covid-19 vaccination on them.

Now, all of a sudden they remember it is their body and their choice?

Fools.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Annie001: 5:30am On Jun 28, 2022
webizone:

Maybe it would have been better if you were never given a chance to say what you are saying now, because your mum just changed her mind and don't want to have babies.
Lmao
Is coming to this world a privilege?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Islamic Terrorist Wearing Fake Suicide Bomb Stabs Two In Streatham, UK / Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia / Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.