Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) (35456 Views)

Animal Rights Activists In UK Turn Trafalgar Square's Fountains Blood Red (Pics) / The World's Largest Free-flying American Flag Has Been Ripped In Half After A Th / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Annie001: 5:31am On Jun 28, 2022
mpire:

From a guy that lives in a shiithole? grin

Do you even have anything else that's not been destroyed?

Bunch of fooools.
I am not one of your family members
Save these names for them when you see them
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by wirinet(m): 5:39am On Jun 28, 2022
AdedoyinO:
If they had being aborted, they won't be burning flags today. Nonsense and ingredients

You people keep coming up with this stupid argument. They were not aborted because their mothers choose to born them. Some mothers went to great expense and trouble (including prayers) to have them.
Why force a woman to have a baby she doesn't want?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by wirinet(m): 5:44am On Jun 28, 2022
Racoon:
Wahala! Abeg life first. Nobody created life, so no one have the right to terminate life @ his or her whims or caprices.
Then provision should be made for the life to live outside the woman who doesn't want it inside her. You guys should create a system whereby the newly fertilised egg or fetus can the removed and incubated outside the woman's womb once she says she doesn't want it in her body. The state can then birth and care for the fetus till adulthood.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by armyofone(m): 6:10am On Jun 28, 2022
maestro299:
The reason for this madness? They want governmental approval to murder their unborn babies. The most dangerous place for a baby to be is its own mother's womb.

Didn't you see the young little ones in elementary school that were killed in their classroom recently?

The mothers carried them in the wombs and brought them into the world - go figure!

Is the classroom, street, church, stores, cinema, roadside while biking etc not dangerous ?

Do you know how many young kids are kidnapped and sold for sex ?

Everywhere is dangerous to mankind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by BnQoyyim(m): 6:11am On Jun 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
I can Stake my life that Nomerica is the " Mystery Babylon" which will be brought to ruins, Foretold by John the Beloved in book of revelation
Nomerica is a perfect replica of sodom and Gomorrah, where the old and young have seared their hearts with hot iron and are fully given to evil, Wickedness and abominations

We are truly living in the Last of the Last Moments.
Very very Soon, in a moment and twinkling of an eye, all who are Saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ will “put on immortal incorruptibility” and forever be with the Lord.

If crucifixion is the pivotal point of belief in Christianity, how would you explain this biblical verse to a layman like me?

Deuteronomy 21: 23

New International Version
"you must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day, because anyone who is hung on a pole is under God’s curse. You must not desecrate the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance."
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Kamerunpride(m): 6:28am On Jun 28, 2022
Hegelian dialectic!!!!! Left vs right . Both sheep
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by meobizy(f): 6:30am On Jun 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
I can Stake my life that Nomerica is the " Mystery Babylon" which will be brought to ruins, Foretold by John the Beloved in book of revelation
Nomerica is a perfect replica of sodom and Gomorrah, where the old and young have seared their hearts with hot iron and are fully given to evil, Wickedness and abominations

Very very Soon, in a moment and twinkling of an eye, all who are Saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ will “put on immortal incorruptibility” and forever be with the Lord.
You go tire, last last.

1 Like

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by meobizy(f): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2022
Another day, another protest in America. Cue the other set of loonies who’ll come out in opposition of these protesters.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by chukwukadibia20: 6:37am On Jun 28, 2022
You are crazy

Righteousness2:

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by ufotunang: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2022
You people do not protest against the government, law makers to amend the law or ban USA citizens from having the right to acquire guns, firearms which is causing mass shooting and killing of innocent people almost everyday in USA.... you are protesting abortion matter
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by wirinet(m): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2022
ufotunang:
You people do not protest against the government, law makers to amend the law or ban USA citizens from having the right to acquire guns, firearms which is causing mass shooting and killing of innocent people almost everyday in USA.... you are protesting abortion matter

That's because abortion matter affects every woman. You have a choice to acquire a gun or not. You are not presented with a choice if you get pregnant by mistake. Millions of young girls will have their lives and ambitions destroyed by having babies they cannot afford to keep. It's like buying a car you cannot afford to maintain, the difference being you can sell off the car or at worst abandon it.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Onigawara(m): 6:58am On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by 9jaRealist: 7:06am On Jun 28, 2022
jimetagambo:

Rejected Visa Applicant and Pastor of doom.

Why use Panadol extra for America when the abortion rate in Nigeria is even higher than the USA (even before the ban).

Abortion rate in USA (even without a ban): 11 per 1000.

Abortion rate in Nigeria (with a ban): 41 per 1000.

Direct your prayers and curses to Nigeria and maybe Israel that just even relaxed it's abortion laws despite it being legal there already.

You said America is replica of Sodom and Gomorrah. Does America have all these than Nigeria?

Ritual killings
Higher abortion rate than America
Yahoo boys
Yahoo plus boys
Corrupt politician
Looters
Evil step mothers and village people grin
Bandits
Kidnappers
Terrorist (Iswap and Boko-Haram)
Fulani killer herdsmen
unknown Gun men
e.t.c

ABEGI, FORGET ALL THOSE NIGERIAN ‘STATS’…

It’s pulled from someone’s arse…
To support whatever narrative they want to spin.

A nation that does not know it’s population…
And yet someone is supposedly giving data “per 1000”. SMDH

>
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Zion243(m): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

While I'm not disputing your prediction as I'm also a believer, but why are you calling it Nomerica? I just want to understand. Thanks!
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by 9jaRealist: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by descarado: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2022
Nigeria that don't have abortion right perform abortion 50% more than Americans.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by descarado: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2022
This abortion right reminded me of my secondary school days.
An orphan living with her relatives were gang raped one stormy day and she become pregnant. This girl has small lose knot up there and she was a virgin. The Catholic Church( reverend father and chruch officials) she attend told her not to abort the baby while the wife of the man she lives with wanted abortion.
Then some members of the church advocated for abortion while some didn't.

I didn't know how that case ended but I felt for that poor orphan.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2022
Benmob:
abeg shut up,I which ur mama do diz same to u,u for no come to they reply rubbish to me,muderer abortion mama
You are so daft. Have you bothered to read why women have abortions keep quiet if you are clueless on something you must not talk.
My parents wanted to have me don't force that rubbish on others who don't want it or will you adopt and care for the children?
Common get out

1 Like

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by descarado: 7:27am On Jun 28, 2022
wirinet:

That's because abortion matter affects every woman. You have a choice to acquire a gun or not. You are not presented with a choice if you get pregnant by mistake. Millions of young girls will have their lives and ambitions destroyed by having babies they cannot afford to keep. It's like buying a car you cannot afford to maintain, the difference being you can sell off the car or at worst abandon it.
Naija ladies wey no dey get pregnant by mistake dey abort more than Americans not to talk of those who get by mistake.
In Nigeria where single mum are scorned, you suffer to raise a child and after 20 yrs one man will come and say I'm your dad and the child will follow him cos it's the custom of most places in Nigeria?

At least in USA, the sperm donor is dragged to provide for the child he fathered. In naija, you are on your own. Not everybody is chioma abi davido.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Lordedifice1: 7:38am On Jun 28, 2022
jimetagambo:

Rejected Visa Applicant and Pastor of doom.

Why use Panadol extra for America when the abortion rate in Nigeria is even higher than the USA (even before the ban).

Abortion rate in USA (even without a ban): 11 per 1000.

Abortion rate in Nigeria (with a ban): 41 per 1000.

Direct your prayers and curses to Nigeria and maybe Israel that just even relaxed it's abortion laws despite it being legal there already.

You said America is replica of Sodom and Gomorrah. Does America have all these than Nigeria?

Ritual killings
Higher abortion rate than America
Yahoo boys
Yahoo plus boys
Corrupt politician
Looters
Evil step mothers and village people grin
Bandits
Kidnappers
Terrorist (Iswap and Boko-Haram)
Fulani killer herdsmen
unknown Gun men
e.t.c

We are talking about US and abortion
What brought about ritual killings and all sorts

Every country has its own edge

It's abortion they are talking about not other vices
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by maestro299: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2022
t2luv1:

Partner if you don't know what you are saying why don't you shut the f**K up. Abortion is merely 5% of the issue. It's all about precedence. When a constitutional right that had been granted for 50 years can suddenly be taken away just because of some religious interpretation of the constitution then we got an issue. When a Christian person is given the right to pray in a government building, but a Muslim cant do the same then we got a problem. Demographic changes are happening in America, and the White Christian men don't want to give up power without a fight. Then we got a problem. Where is the separation of religion and state? Obama was the wake-up call. He won Presidency twice each time winning just 28%, and 25% of the White votes. Obama won the Presidency both times with over 300 plus electoral votes and a plurality difference of over 7 million each time. That showed the White population they ain't the majority anymore. Only one other person has ever done that Franklin Roosevelt won the electoral votes of over 300 plus twice. That scared the White population and this country has never been the same again.
Lol. You must live a very deluded life. It's the same white people that gave you a chance, that's why you and your ilk are feeling funky. Go and pray Christian prayer in Saudi Arabia now, since you feel so privileged to be an idiot. Come to Nigeria and see how your fellow black man will turn your destiny upside down and destroy those of generations unborn due to the way they loot and pillage the common wealth. I don't engage people like you because I don't do victimhood. No be only precedence, na accident. Don't bother quoting me, I won't honor you with a reply.

1 Like

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by maestro299: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2022
Annie001:

Na this mind mentality make una get kids roaming round the street rendering themselves useless and useful for skull miners.
Nobody should be made to have babies they don't want to have.
They end of becoming a menace to the society.
And please don't preach to me about condoms because condoms have failed numerous times
Yes, but for 86% of the women who carry out abortion, it has become the main birth control method. Some women have had up to 10 abortions in their reproductive periods. What happened to using condoms, IUDs, spermicides, Tubal ligation, etc. I guess it's a moral question, but a foetus is a growing life, not a sperm cell or an egg cell that can be flushed down the toilet.

1 Like

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by malvisguy212: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2022
mpire:

OK, point out specifically when in your Bible America where these countries are mentioned? Oh is that in your Quran or you're simply just making stuff up because you've heard someone say so?
if there has ever been an era in American history when Revelation offers the most
valuable insight to Bible-believers, that era is taking
place now.

If we are to compare the beast of Revelation 13:1-10 with forces at work in America today, we should identify the main features of its agenda. So the question is asked, Does the political left in America seek to deify government power and does it seek to oppress the Christian church? I will leave you to answer this question.

FYI: I made a mistake in my first post, I mean to say beast ,not dragon.

1 Like

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by maestro299: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2022
armyofone:

Didn't you see the young little ones in elementary school that were killed in their classroom recently?

The mothers carried them in the wombs and brought them into the world - go figure!

Is the classroom, street, church, stores, cinema, roadside while biking etc not dangerous ?

Do you know how many young kids are kidnapped and sold for sex ?

Everywhere is dangerous to mankind.
So that incident justifies killing of babies in the womb? Thank you for your wonderful perspective on life.

1 Like

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by DeKelz(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2022
Hahaha ..... okay o.
Well, my country here never reach the stage of protesting on ABORTION, we're still protesting on food security and ASUU strike.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Codemex: 9:30am On Jun 28, 2022
You sounds funny, Nigeria are still decent I terms of good moral.... Don't forget that the western people are shading their bad deed from the media..... Stop relying on mainstream media
BaddestQueen:

Shut up
America has not done 1% of what Nigeria or other African countries have done.
no dey yarn rubbish
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by AdedoyinO(f): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2022
wirinet:

You people keep coming up with this stupid argument. They were not aborted because their mothers choose to born them. Some mothers went to great expense and trouble (including prayers) to have them.
Why force a woman to have a baby she doesn't want?

Anyone who does not want pregnancy will get on contraceptives or use protection...but no, because they want to be wicked, and to prove a needless point, they are willing get pregnant and deliberately kill their babies.

They don't want babies, and they don't mind getting infected with STDs right? Why won't they use protection at least? This is not ordinary.

Life is sacred but pro choice people are telling us they can take it at will, they are no different from terrorists!

Abortion is not even a simple procedure; very invasive and extremely painful, but women are here protesting that they should have the right to snuff out life while they go through the pain... something is definitely wrong somewhere.

And some have become serial abortionist in the name of having a choice, and you think this is not a problem?

How we went from Abstinence to premarital sex, social sex but with protection, to free-for-all sex with no sense of responsibility is quite interesting. Just kill the babies and share the STDs.

This world will outrun it's self soon. Angels should just blow trumpet abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by wirinet(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2022
AdedoyinO:

Anyone who does not want pregnancy will get on contraceptives or use protection...but no, because they want to be wicked, and to prove a needless point, they are willing get pregnant and deliberately kill their babies.
No contraceptive has 100% efficiency rate. Contraceptives fail all the time. Why will a woman deliberately get pregnant and then go through the pains and inconveniences of pregnancy (even if for a few days) only to be wicked and kill the fetus?

They don't want babies, and they don't mind getting infected with STDs right? Why won't they use protection at least? This is not ordinary.
Once again why do you think women would deliberately infect themselves with HIV, herpes, hepatitis, etc, that suffer them for the rest of their lives or kill them?

Life is sacred but pro choice people are telling us they can take it at will, they are no different from terrorists!
You on the other hand are are sadist or narcissist. You enjoy the sufferings of fellow women and children in order to satisfy your religious high/fix.

Abortion is not even a simple procedure; very invasive and extremely painful, but women are here protesting that they should have the right to snuff out life while they go through the pain... something is definitely wrong somewhere.
With modern medicine abortions is a relatively simple and safe procedure. Within a couple of weeks, a simple tablet would be enough, within the first timester a simple surgical procedure. It's if done during the third trimester that things begins to get complicated.

And some have become serial abortionist in the name of having a choice, and you think this is not a problem?
Their choice, their beliefs, their business. No one is asking you to abort. And they did not borrow your womb.

How we went from Abstinence to premarital sex, social sex but with protection, to free-for-all sex with no sense of responsibility is quite interesting. Just kill the babies and share the STDs.
You can't force abstinence and marital sex on women. They are not begging you to suffer the consequences of their sexual indiscretion.

This world will outrun it's self soon. Angels should just blow trumpet abeg.
The world is progressing surely but slowly. You can't compare the world now with what we had just 100 years ago in terms of wars, diseases, conveniences and women's rights. It's you people that wants to drag us back to the terrible old days.

Trumpet is not blowing anywhere. If you are tired of living and want to go to your heaven to enjoy, strap a bomb and blow yourself. Just make sure you don't take anyone else with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by AdedoyinO(f): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2022
wirinet:

No contraceptive has 100% efficiency rate. Contraceptives fail all the time. Why will a woman deliberately get pregnant and then go through the pains and inconveniences of pregnancy (even if for a few days) only to be wicked and kill the fetus?

Once again why do you think women would deliberately infect themselves with HIV, herpes, hepatitis, etc, that suffer them for the rest of their lives or kill them?

You on the other hand are are sadist or narcissist. You enjoy the sufferings of fellow women and children in order to satisfy your religious high/fix.

With modern medicine abortions is a relatively simple and safe procedure. With a couple of weeks, a simple table would be enough, with the first timester a simple surgical procedure. It's if done during the third trimester that things begins to get complicated.

Their choice, their beliefs, their business. No one is asking you to abort. And they did not borrow your womb.

You can't force abstinence and marital sex on women. They are not begging you to suffer the consequences of their sexual indiscretion.

The world is progressing surely but slowly. You can't compare the world now with what we had just 100byears ago in terms of wars, diseases, conveniences and women's rights. It's you people that wants to drag us back to the terrible old days.

Trumpet is not blowing anywhere. If you are tired of living and want to go to your heaven to enjoy, strap a bomb and blow yourself. Just make sure you don't take anyone else with you.

No need engaging you. All the best with your self-rule.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Islamic Terrorist Wearing Fake Suicide Bomb Stabs Two In Streatham, UK / Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia / Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.