Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police (24069 Views)

6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party / James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by legba1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's really baffling how some folks now calls Nigeria "a great country". Can someone tell me what has change. Naija transformation from ZOO is a serious wonder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by condralbedez: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Just for supporting Peter Obi....this country is a joke,and some urchins still supports this evil admissions.Vulturebbqgrill may your firms/Company been run as Buhari run this country.
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by famology(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Better respect yourself and go answer the summon before they come mess you up like Okorocha.
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by daglishbaba: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Many of you definitely don't know who the great Oracle is, Mahmud is scared of who? Same Oracle that faced Buhari and co during his undergraduate days? Alutaristic, Victoria Ascerta!

1 Like

Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by Annie001: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Oracle shouldn't fear anyone nah sad

Fake Oracle.

He should answer to the call if he has no skeleton hidden in cupboard
It seems your brain is paining you.
He should answer a useless letter with no specific petition
Dull like your president
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by UnknownT: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
He's not a Twitter influencer , he's a lawyer, a senior one at that. Respect him! That one has a large Twitter followers does not make him an influencer, have you seen him running an ad for a company/product before?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by TheSameGuy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Whoever raised u failed
Annie001:

It seems your brain is paining you.
He should answer a useless letter with no specific petition
Dull like your president
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by DAwest7: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bomboiy:
Just after he declared his support for Peter Obi,they are going this far for someone they called irrelevant and social media president.

APC government are trying to gag the media,they don't want us to have basic human rights.

We must reject BoBo Chicago the drug dealer from Irigbijimnijfi,he would do worst.
you mean Amoda yekini ogunleke great grandpa Tilumbu
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by CheapHomes1: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
lalasticlala:
Nigerian Twitter influencer, Great Oracle, has been summoned by the police. Reacting to the summon, he wrote:

https://twitter.com/AbdulMahmud01/status/1541391744348061697

Abdul Mahmud aka Dr Great Oracle is a Twitter influencer. He is a Nigerian Professor, Lawyer and Vlogger.

When will police summon sheikh Gumi to explain how he knows so much about bandits and their activities?
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by Nchenches: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Newslink:
Atiku is the right Man To rescue Nigeria- Okowa
Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkWeGqd7vTE

Found and Lost - Okowa.
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by Sunshyne200(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Great Oracle declared his support for Peter Obi earlier today, few hours later he got invited by the police for cyber stalking someone and other allegations.

These people are working really hard. If Peter Obi has no structure and is as irrelevant as they have claimed why go after his supporters, why try to silence people using their resources to support an irrelevant person.

I see the great Oracle walking out of the police station a free man, I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.

The guy knows how to play with Nigerians intelligence.

The letter was dated 24th Jun and he posted it today just after he claimed to support Obi, only because he wants to emotionally blackmail NPF. Let him go and answer the query irrespective of who he supports

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by Asour: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubuurchin100:
Tinubu can never be president of this great country

Nigeria is potentially Great. But certainly not great as is.

May God help us.
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by jrusky(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Great Oracle declared his support for Peter Obi earlier today, few hours later he got invited by the police for cyber stalking someone and other allegations.

These people are working really hard. If Peter Obi has no structure and is as irrelevant as they have claimed why go after his supporters, why try to silence people using their resources to support an irrelevant person.

I see the great Oracle walking out of the police station a free man, I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.

So the police tells you he was invited because he supported Obi? You deserve to be arrest too for propagating fake news.

You have not speak to the guy in question nor police gave their statement you already concluded its because of obi, bro you deserve to be pick up too by police.

Zombie part2 una well done but this time it won't work.
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by Annie001: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Whoever raised u failed
Jokes on you
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by shigishege: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
ode you never seen anything
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by Asour: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubuurchin100:

Nigeria is and will always be great , we just have corrupted leaders

Ok then.
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hmmmm

Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by pacespot(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
That renowned journalist David Hundieyen (i don't think I get the last name correctly) should also watch his back.
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by pacespot(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
That renowned journalist David Hundieyen (i don't think I get the last name correctly) should also watch his back. This country is a jungle indeed. This is to tell you the northern masses are not free people.

They are starting from the North, they might take it to the South if they can successfully silence those media influencers supporting Obi there.
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
No vex

is that how Police summons people?

Just like that...come to the office..

What if you no get transport..? or you have an emergency somewhere?

na wa ooo

Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by Lanre1st(m): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
It only happen in the dream, it's better not to wake up
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by Tanybeen: 1:34am On Jun 28, 2022
Interesting story.
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by jditimiya(m): 4:29am On Jun 28, 2022
I said it, all Obident need to be very careful how we do things on line. They are after us and they have plans too. Please election no be do or die, na to find way to make our country work. The police you get children and love ones way they suffer pass is but we dey Carry them along to make things find for them.
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by HilcomTech(m): 5:01am On Jun 28, 2022
ufumes2:
Hmm, anyway, I guess he has no choice but to answer the invitation

Yes because he is not above the law.
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by Caseless: 6:22am On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubuurchin100:
Tinubu can never be president of this great country
you guys speak like you're the ones that give power. Same thing you said about buhari.
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Summon the intolerant cat !!! They go around insulting leaders but they are worse

People like you regard Abacha as a hero cheesy

So insulting criminals parading themselves as leaders is now a crime?

Anyway it will reach everybody.
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by Spacko007(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2022
If he has nothing to hide, he should respond to the summon and stop crying like a baby on social media.

AbdulMahmud is not a lecturer, how did he become a Professor. OP should edit that intro abeg.
Re: Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police by barcaboi(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2022
Bomboiy:
Just after he declared his support for Peter Obi,they are going this far for someone they called irrelevant and social media president.

APC government are trying to gag the media,they don't want us to have basic human rights.

We must reject BoBo Chicago the drug dealer from Irigbijimnijfi,he would do worst.
Stop overrating yourselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Ambode Welcomes Comedian Performing At Basketmouth's Show / Rally Against Senator Hama Misau / Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.