Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Frustration Is Killing Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Frustration Is Killing Me (197 Views)

These Loan Apps Have Finally Succeeded In Killing Me / How Can One Get Out Of Fear? It's Really Killing Me, I Need Help. / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustration Is Killing Me by Helpers1: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, I beg to keep my complete identity secret as I seek for help. I'm Sam, a graduate of Educational Psychology. Since my discharge from NYSC in 2019, I have made roughly all I could to secure a job but all to no avail. In 2019, my Dad promised to assist me start a business of which I made feasibility study of my choice business and the required capital. But as I write he is making mockery of me when I questioned him for not keeping to his promise to me even when I knew he had the money. He asked my mum to tell me he started hustling at 19yrs. I'm 31, I spent roughly half of those years trying to acquire an education. Right now, i need a job in any part of Nigeria even Borno State, I will risk my life to survive. I can leave my contact on demand.

Thanks for reading my write.
Sam.
Re: Frustration Is Killing Me by adeoyekay(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Helpers1:
Hello Nairalanders, I beg to keep my complete identity secret as I seek for help. I'm Sam, a graduate of Educational Psychology. Since my discharge from NYSC in 2019, I have made roughly all I could to secure a job but all to no avail. In 2019, my Dad promised to assist me start a business of which I made feasibility study of my choice business and the required capital. But as I write he is making mockery of me when I questioned him for not keeping to his promise to me even when I knew he had the money. He asked my mum to tell me he started hustling at 19yrs. I'm 31, I spent roughly half of those years trying to acquire an education. Right now, i need a job in any part of Nigeria even Borno State, I will risk my life to survive. I can leave my contact on demand.

Thanks for reading my write.
Sam.
Do you have interest in teaching job
Re: Frustration Is Killing Me by yomi007k(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
You shouldn't go into business rather find your way into the education sector. Do your own research.

That is where you belong.

You think business is easy? I laugh.

1 Like

Re: Frustration Is Killing Me by Helpers1: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
adeoyekay:
Do you have interest in teaching job

Sir, I had bad experiences with private schools; they can own salaries for three months and pay for one and no salary during holidays which complicates the all things. I will accept an offer from a well structured school.
Re: Frustration Is Killing Me by KreativesSpa: 7:19am On Jun 28, 2022
Helpers1:

Thanks for this opportunity. You weren't precised about the job description. What exactly will I be doing as a member of the team. I base in Rivers State. I will forward the dcouments

Farming practices. Planting seeds, applying herbicides, applying fertilizers, harvesting crops etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Netizens React As Bride's Maids Engage In A Twerking Competition(video) / How To Create Marketing Video With AI Robot Free / Nairaland For Iphone/android The New Feature Nairaland Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.