Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Need Business Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Business Advice (880 Views)

I Need Business Advice Please / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! / I Need Business Advice. I Have 400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Business Advice by nairastat: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
I need business (physical) I can operate with 200k to raise money for my Livestocks (Poultry, piggery and goat) farming within 2-3 years. Since 200k cannot start profitable livestocks farming if we factor in all the necessary expenses like acquiring land, equipment, building pen and feeding them till maturity.

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Advice by KreativesSpa: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
nairastat:
I need business (physical) I can operate with 200k to raise money for my Livestocks (Poultry, piggery and goat) farming within 2-3 years. Since 200k cannot start profitable livestocks farming if we factor in all the necessary expenses like acquiring land, equipment, building pen and feeding them till maturity.

I am setting up a 50 acres maize farm. Come and invest the 200k, get 400k by November. Come meet me on the farm live and direct. Come with police and lawyer and agreement letter, let's enter a business agreement

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Advice by nairastat: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
KreativesSpa:

I am setting up a 50 acres maize farm. Come and invest the 200k, get 400k by November. Come meet me on the farm live and direct. Come with police and lawyer and agreement letter, let's enter a business agreement
Thank you very much sir, but I need what I can be part of full time.
Re: I Need Business Advice by niyi123: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Double face hotplate for urgent sale at Ikorodu if interested called 08120071709.

Collection point Ikorodu garrage
Re: I Need Business Advice by KreativesSpa: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
nairastat:
Thank you very much sir, but I need what I can be part of full time.

You are myopic, greedy and short sighted then

I asked you to come to verify the business existence of which regular weekend visits to check project milestones is available.

Then by December, the aggregated funds could set up yours. You couldn't recognize the opportunity because of your high greed

Not to worry. This is a 20M + Business. Don't bother

Enjoy
Re: I Need Business Advice by nairastat: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2022
KreativesSpa:

I asked you to come to verify the business existence of which regular weekend visits to check project milestones is available.

Then by December, the aggregated funds could set up yours. You couldn't recognize the opportunity because of your high greed

Enjoy

How am I greedy myopic and shortsighted? Just because I said I want to be involved in in anything I will spend my money on physically.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Business Advice by SHINJA: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2022
KreativesSpa:

Enjoy

Get the Bleep away...na Ur money

With this ur stupid attitude you expect some one to do business with you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Business Advice by KreativesSpa: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
SHINJA:

Get the Bleep away...na Ur money

With this ur stupid attitude you expect some one to do business with you?

That's how your kinds sound after realizing they messed up. 200k i make sometimes in just 3 days. Na me loose?

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Advice by amadasunfarm(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: I Need Business Advice by SavageResponse(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
KreativesSpa:

Enjoy

Get lost!

How is he being greedy?

Why should he invest his money in your rubbish business that only exists in your imagination?!
Re: I Need Business Advice by KreativesSpa: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
SavageResponse:

Get lost!

How is he being greedy?

Why should he invest his money in your rubbish business that only invests in your imagination?!

get lost i've beat you everytime you engaged me on this forum. From the discussions about transatlantic gas pipelines from Nigeria to Europe which you knew nothing about that i educated you on, to the last time you engaged me on DipWire, i still beat you silly. I make 200k sometimes in 2 days. And churcn out averagely 1.5-1.8 Per month. I go dey tell you back to back. You're not on my level

My project na 100M per annum. Starting July-August once first harvest begins, it blows up

Go to hell

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Advice by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
KreativesSpa:

Enjoy

The owner of a 20M + business you de ask somebody to inject 200K into your business. Hmmmm...e get as e be!
Plus you registered on Nairaland in June, yet you expect him to trust you with 200k

2 Likes

Re: I Need Business Advice by KreativesSpa: 2:07am On Jun 29, 2022
FOJEM:

The owner of a 20M + business you de ask somebody to inject 200K into your business. Hmmmm...e get as e be!
Plus you registered on Nairaland in June, yet you expect him to trust you with 200k

Everything na scam mindset. Say what you want to say. I don't need it. I have no need for validation

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Advice by wizzyrainy(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2022
Make over 2% daily of your USDT assets on Liquidity mining pool. No risk of loosing either your capital or profit.

Dm +971545689271
Re: I Need Business Advice by SavageResponse(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
KreativesSpa:

get lost i've beat you everytime you engaged me on this forum. From the discussions about transatlantic gas pipelines from Nigeria to Europe which you knew nothing about that i educated you on, to the last time you engaged me on DipWire, i still beat you silly. I make 200k sometimes in 2 days. And churcn out averagely 1.5-1.8 Per month. I go dey tell you back to back. You're not on my level

My project na 100M per annum. Starting July-August once first harvest begins, it blows up

Go to hell

So you make 1.8million a month yet you're here trying to hustle 200K from another person? grin grin grin

Chai! grin
Re: I Need Business Advice by SavageResponse(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
wizzyrainy:
Make over 2% daily of your USDT assets on Liquidity mining pool. No risk of loosing either your capital or profit.

Dm +971545689271

"No risk of loosing your capital" bla bla bla.

Na so una go just dey lie!

There is no business or investment opportunity on this face of this planet that does not have an element of risk!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Business Advice by amadasunfarm(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: I Need Business Advice by Shifot: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Why insulting him.he said that what he want.why call him greedy,he don't want to risk his hard earned 200k

ote author=KreativesSpa post=114214556]

Enjoy[/quote]
Re: I Need Business Advice by Trinitycoy(f): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Everybody is right and playing safe. I will advise you to do a business plan based on your location to get anything call Agribusiness right. Presently the Livestock I having the feeding challenges which has rising from 75% to 150% mostly in anything call poultry, pig ,fish but manipulation can be done in goat with the amount but depend on your location now. If you are not living in the city. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Advice by nairastat: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2022
Trinitycoy:
Everybody is right and playing safe. I will advise you to do a business plan based on your location to get anything call Agribusiness right. Presently the Livestock I having the feeding challenges which has rising from 75% to 150% mostly in anything call poultry, pig ,fish but manipulation can be done in goat with the amount but depend on your location now. If you are not living in the city. Thanks
Thank you very much ma.
Re: I Need Business Advice by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
KreativesSpa:

Enjoy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why you come dey vex ni?

O buzi gini na-ése?
Re: I Need Business Advice by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
KreativesSpa:

Go to hell

My guy no geh joy grin

(1) (Reply)

Quarry price granite supply / Business Development Resource For U / Security Monitoring, Vehicle Fleet Management, And Stolen Phone Deactivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.