Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,420 members, 7,864,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Daily Draw Predictions - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daily Draw Predictions (2268 Views)

6 Sure Panel Draw Predictions By Microsoft Excel: February 25 Soccer Prediction / My Draw Predictions For December 29-31 / My Champions League Knockout Stage Draw Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Draw Predictions by kenearth50(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Daily Draw Predictions by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
EndSARS77:

See... draws are not that easy to predict, because you are betting that the exact winning margin of both teams will be equal to zero. All it takes is one goal for your prediction to fail you. You either need to be a wizard or a mathemical genius to get it right. And the odds of 3.00 for a draw, are not just worth the risk. The form of teams on paper is not always how they will perform on the football field. What I mean is, a team that is supposed to win a match by 3 goals on paper, can win by only 1 goal... in addition a team that is suppose to draw on paper, can either win or lose. Focus more on:
1. Handicap win by 2+ goals
2. HT/FT win & over 1.5 @ 2.60 - 5.00 odds
Leave draws alone!!! Take this as advice from a friend you never met

PREDICTION: GOTEBORG WILL WIN DEGERFORS

Ok thanks
Re: Daily Draw Predictions by christianjoy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nice
EndSARS77:

See... draws are not that easy to predict, because you are betting that the exact winning margin of both teams will be equal to zero. All it takes is one goal for your prediction to fail you. You either need to be a wizard or a mathemical genius to get it right. And the odds of 3.00 for a draw, are not just worth the risk. The form of teams on paper is not always how they will perform on the football field. What I mean is, a team that is supposed to win a match by 3 goals on paper, can win by only 1 goal... in addition a team that is suppose to draw on paper, can either win or lose. Focus more on:
1. Handicap win by 2+ goals
2. HT/FT win & over 1.5 @ 2.60 - 5.00 odds
Leave draws alone!!! Take this as advice from a friend you never met

PREDICTION: GOTEBORG WILL WIN DEGERFORS
Re: Daily Draw Predictions by christianjoy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Today sure draws.....Argentina and paraguay leaguea
that paraguay match
Re: Daily Draw Predictions by EndSARS77: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
kenearth50:

If the draw game boomed, you wouldn't come here to type this final year thesis angry

Draws is risky but its worth it.
Even if your prediction was successful, I would have still written "my final year project about draws". See... draws are worth 5.00 odds because 1/2 double chance is always 1.25 odds. I have calculated it before on my own. It's funny that GOTEBORG scored immediately after I posted the prediction, so it seems kinda rigged (but honestly it wasn't). Moreover the predictions I gave last weekend all disappointed except for the & over 2.5 I predicted in Brazil Serie A @ 2.74 odds. I just discovered this week that when predicting football games, a team's overall form and home/away must both be good. I used to make the mistake of using only their home/away form while ignoring their overall form. Check out my free predictions on nairaland next weekend!!! Is like somebody will win 100K with my prediction. Today I also predicted a win in the HIFK vs Ilves game successfully but I didn't play it because this is the first time I am discovering this trick

1 Like

Re: Daily Draw Predictions by kenearth50(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Daily Draw Predictions by EndSARS77: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
kenearth50:

Every aboki with his own kettle.
Your tricks works for you just fine same as my own draw trick works for me also.

Do what sail your ship

#PeaceOut wink
Please don't be angry but this one is not a matter of "my tricks works fine for me same as your own draw tricks work for you" etc. There is a possible logical explaination behind this trick. A team might be performing poorly away from home but have a good overall form because their star players don't like to travel for away games. So the day they their star players decide to travel, they will play well even though they have been performing poorly away from home recently. But if a team has a poor away form and poor overall form... whether their players travel or not, they will not pay well
NB: Please give us draws we can use to win and stop posting old games that have already won. There is no guarantee that those games that have won are really your games? Thanks and waiting for our predictions
Re: Daily Draw Predictions by kenearth50(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Daily Draw Predictions by EndSARS77: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
kenearth50:

@the bolded paragraph, you can check the thread betting season 16 and you'll see my posts there.
Then come back and tell me I downloaded the pictures online
Just went through your topics while trying to check directly for the Betting Season 16 you told me about sir and was expecting to see some hot past winning predictions. I stumbled across this thread which you created not long ago: https://www.nairaland.com/7210221/need-job

Why are you in desperate need of a salary job, if you are good at predicting football? I don't mean any disrespect but you ought to be using football to make money on the side just as forex trading or bitcoin. And there is no signature next to the games, to prove that you are the one who predicted them. For example...

Re: Daily Draw Predictions by kenearth50(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Daily Draw Predictions by christianjoy(m): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nice one though
EndSARS77:

Even if your prediction was successful, I would have still written "my final year project about draws". See... draws are worth 5.00 odds because 1/2 double chance is always 1.25 odds. I have calculated it before on my own. It's funny that GOTEBORG scored immediately after I posted the prediction, so it seems kinda rigged (but honestly it wasn't). Moreover the predictions I gave last weekend all disappointed except for the & over 2.5 I predicted in Brazil Serie A @ 2.74 odds. I just discovered this week that when predicting football games, a team's overall form and home/away must both be good. I used to make the mistake of using only their home/away form while ignoring their overall form. Check out my free predictions on nairaland next weekend!!! Is like somebody will win 100K with my prediction. Today I also predicted a win in the HIFK vs Ilves game successfully but I didn't play it because this is the first time I am discovering this trick
Re: Daily Draw Predictions by EndSARS77: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2022
kenearth50:

So cos I'm into betting means I don't have to work again??

You said it yourself I should use it as a side hustle and you're shaming me cos I'm in need of a job....

Do what works for you and geddifok outta my mention
Anything you are saying to me, it's your father you are saying it to. Idiot!!!
Re: Daily Draw Predictions by kenearth50(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2022
undecided
Re: Daily Draw Predictions by christianjoy(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2022
kenearth50:

I see English is hard for you to comprehend since your wretched Father didn't have the funds to send you to school...

Ode Oshi angry angry
the man you dey abuse na adult oo
Re: Daily Draw Predictions by kenearth50(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Daily Draw Predictions by christianjoy(m): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2022
kenearth50:

E be like say you dey craze angry
Go through all the comments and see where I abused him before he had to bring my father into the conversation undecided

sorry oo
E be like say you no Sabi read
Shey na me and you get quarrel before
Abeg getat with your stupidity grin
Re: Daily Draw Predictions by kenearth50(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stoke City Vs Manchester united. 2 - 0 Full time / Nigeria "Dream Team " Deceived Us With Their "Boycott' Threat - Denmark / 2odds Daily Rollover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.