Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? (107081 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens / The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by keyremotes(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Poster
With the war that has been declared on Nigeria are you still desperate to leave?
Na wah!!
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by darkman200: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2010
even Afghanistan requires visa from Nigeria hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by mamagee3(f): 1:57am On May 28, 2010
Most African Countries

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by NSNA: 12:28pm On May 28, 2010
the interesting thing is that, with all the restrictions, you will still find Nigerians everywhere thriving.

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by easyway411: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2010
you need a visa to travel to SA as a nigerian, thats the simple truth.
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by Yorubah(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2010
Poster stop bordering yourself, its visa free to heaven with no plane ticket fee decide,  grin grin jokes

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by ibless: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2010
Visa Free Countries for Nigerian Passport Holders
The following countries are visa-free for Nigerian passport holders are:

Benin,
Burkina Faso,
CapeVerde,
Cameroon,
Chad,
Côted'Ivoire,
Ghana
Gambia,
Guinea,
GuineaBissau,
Liberia,
Mali,
Mauritania,
Niger,
Senegal,
Seychelles,
Sierra Leone,
Togo,
Barbados,
Dominica,
Grenada,
Haiti,
Montserrat,
Saint Kitts and Nevis,
Turks and Caicos Islands,
Iran,
Maldives,
Singapore,
Cook Islands,
Fiji,
Micronesia,
Nauru,
Niue,
Palau,
Samoa,
Tuvalu and
Vanuatu.

The period of days for you can stay varies from country to country and then you would have to obtain a visa. Many other countries issue visas on arrival. Do inquire from their websites or embassies for more clarification.

Read more: http://www..com/ng/visa/2925-visa-free-countries-for-nigerian-passport-holders.html#ixzz12z8Brpn7
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by Thisaway: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2010
Info : West African Airlines, Cotonou Benin, will from December 18, start offering direct flights from Cotonou - Barbados which is a visa free country and a gateway city to many other Carribbean and South American visa free countries therefore no need to for transit through restricted countries. Barbados is a great place for winter vacation, cruises and schools
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by dustydee: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2010
^^^ true? Please more information please. want to go for my honey moon there.
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by Thisaway: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2010
Keep watching this space,
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by martinosi: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2010
LOOK AT THE VIEWS FOR THIS POST 35040 VIEWS?

35040 NIGERIANS HAVE LOOKED AT THIS POST,

35040  HEARTS WHO ARE SET TO TRAVELL OUT.

70% OF THE UK POPULATION DO NOT EVEN HAVE PASSPORTS!!!

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU!!!

NIGERIA NEEDS TO DEVELOP REAL FAST!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by martinosi: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2010
ibless:

Visa Free Countries for Nigerian Passport Holders
The following countries are visa-free for Nigerian passport holders are:

Benin,
Burkina Faso,
CapeVerde,
Cameroon,
Chad,
Côted'Ivoire,
Ghana
Gambia,
Guinea,
GuineaBissau,
Liberia,
Mali,
Mauritania,
Niger,
Senegal,
Seychelles,
Sierra Leone,
Togo,
Barbados,
Dominica,
Grenada,
Haiti,
Montserrat,
Saint Kitts and Nevis,
Turks and Caicos Islands,
Iran,
Maldives,
Singapore,
Cook Islands,
Fiji,
Micronesia,
Nauru,
Niue,
Palau,
Samoa,
Tuvalu and
Vanuatu.

The period of days for you can stay varies from country to country and then you would have to obtain a visa. Many other countries issue visas on arrival. Do inquire from their websites or embassies for more clarification.

Read more: http://www..com/ng/visa/2925-visa-free-countries-for-nigerian-passport-holders.html#ixzz12z8Brpn7

SORRY MATE THESE R NOT THE COUNTRIES NIGERIANS R LOOK FOR LOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by mmedular: 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2010
Hello, which Airport are they going to move in Cotonou ? pls like to know
and how much is the money?
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by Yomidee(m): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
please always look at the dates the previous person or the poster paste theirs before writing perverse words
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by okoorisha: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2011
pls does any one know if i can use my old passport to travel to cameroon,

do i require a visa on it?

pls reply me urgently on 08127728942. i am supposed to be cameroon 2moro and my ecowas passport is yet to come out,
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by llbhuds: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ all
this website will answer all the questions about visa free or not
http://www.projectvisa.com
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by gazzaprinc: 4:27am On Oct 02, 2011
at noble gas,the best way to fly to barbadoes ,book a ticket with emirate to reodejenero via dubai and when u get to brazil emirate is gonna connect you to ur final destination no transit visa is required,and be very carefull in the airport cuz brazilians can be strict when it comes to nigerians, cuz i saw many guys deported back to nija while i was at d airport. and i will advice make sure you have other supporting document before travelling. that a country is visa free that does not mean u should walk straight to the airport and fly any time u feel like. i will advise u seek for bahamas visa instead.
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by Wyzewun: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hi all,
Please I live in Nigeria and I want to travel to Cameroon briefly for One week. I do not know any airline flying from Nigeria to Cameroon. Please advise on the best way to get to Cameroon from Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2011
go to www.myairnigeria.com, it goes to douala, cameroon.
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by knowledge4(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
Na wa o!
What on earth have you lost that you are going to search for in Haiti, Zimbabwe, Iran, Mozambique of all places.
Hungry, wretched countries!

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by knowledge4(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
Na wa o!
What on earth have you lost that you are going to search for in Haiti, Zimbabwe, Iran, Mozambique of all places?
Hungrier, wretched countries!
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by 27naira(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
wahala dey oh grin grin

if all of una run comot, who go come remain? cheesy

Anyway, my one cent "all that glitters isn't gold".

You get crib for naija, still dey chop mummsy food. When you commot, you go understand grin

If you have nothing to offer you country of destination believe me, they will have nothing to offer you. lipsrsealed

If your mind is set on hustling in any of those islands or not-so-good country, you go suffeeerrrrrr. grin but am serious! angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by nice4life: 6:36am On Jan 19, 2012
selencious:

Who told Y'all Nigerians don't need Visas to South Africa?? Dream on!!!!
The Only countries Nigerian don't need a visa to are:

1. Haiti
2. Zimbabwe
3. Afganistan
4. Iraq
5. Mauritania
wink wink wink smiley
this babe bad o!

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by ndubiz1759: 2:10am On Feb 23, 2012
I don't think you need a VISA to to NIGER REPUBLIC. GOOD LUCK!

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by aakintunde: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
Could anyone have a prove that Singapore is not visa free to Nigeria any more, If yes where is there embassy in Nigeria and how to obtain there visa
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by uturu12: 3:37pm On May 01, 2012
Hello my brothers ,
I am half. Nigerian and half Caribbean by mom..I am quoting from facts that in the Caribbean that only Barbados, haiti, are the islands that are visa free to Nigerian but Barbados require to see your transit visa and most times, a letter proving you are visiting someone with corect bajain address and phone number ... They will call while you are there or they person has to be present.

As Grenada, it used to visa free but as of October , 2011... A visa was imposed which cost 80dollars same as st. Vincent n grenadines.I went to university in Grenada and now I reside in new York ... There are many Nigerians in detention centers in the Caribbean and they can't be deported because these countries don't waste money to do so except Nigerian govt. Provide the funds .

I have lived in Lagos and the Grenada + England before all to study but on my own.. It is easier to look for a study visa with an admission letter , some bank info.(fake) once you can convince the school that you pay ...there are cheap schools in Holland , Jamaica,trindad , Cyprus(Greek side), Greece. They states(USA) is great but Its expensive and you a lot documentation that proves you only coming for a purpose and the check all your paper works ...
In all truth guys, visa free countries are diffcult to get in because most can refuse you entry on landing because you have to prove that you genuine reason to visit .... Visting - you a letter with contact and phone number and the responded and take full respondsibility you, business- estabished company with a letter proving the invited you, hotel information, person to contact in case of emergency...., shopping - declared currency or equivalent showing you have over 10,000 dollars of local currency (you can't traveL with more that $9999 of your local cureency , so traveller checks, business contacts , bank statement , traiff permission where necesary.

What can I say more guys , be careful and use country's website to research... Send emails and call if you. Most government office in Caribbean open btw 8am - 3:30pm ( remember the time difference ) embassies are half day most times for more established countries ...
Goodluck guys ....[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by onatisi(m): 7:05am On May 04, 2012
selencious: Who told Y'all Nigerians don't need Visas to South Africa?? Dream on!!!!
The Only countries Nigerian don't need a visa to are:

1. Haiti
2. Zimbabwe
3. Afganistan
4. Iraq
5. Mauritania
wink wink wink smiley
you must be kidding me.nigerians require a visa to zimbabwe check it out.but not zambia dat one is on arrival
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by Baylam(m): 1:33am On Aug 19, 2012
HOW DO I GET TO BARBADOS?
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by Baylam(m): 2:25am On Aug 19, 2012
I dont think Georgia got embassy in 9ja ,, please any1 with info on how to travel there pls help
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by donciccio: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
NL's this is 2013 we need the most recent VISA FREE non-African countries one can visit with a Nigerian PassPort. Resourceful informations are welcomed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Nigerian International Passport / Ask A Pilot... / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.