Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. (982 Views)

On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi / 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? / Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by MiracleWater: 1:17am On Jun 28, 2022
TINUBU OLD AGE PLUS SICKNESS AND OTHER MATTERS ARISING.

Written By: Rev. Yanga (Spiritual Leader and Political Campaigner) based in Benin City.

1. TINUBU IS LAW ABIDING: HE OPERATES LEGALLY:

Despite all the numerous BAD allegations against Tinubu, he has NOT been to prison (jailed) for any matter.

That means Tinubu operates LAWFULLY. It also means the numerous allegations against him are BASELESS allegations.

2. GO TO COURT:

If you have any allegation against Tinubu, go to court!

STOP making noise!

3. WISDOM OF IDIOTS:

Some idiots will claim I have been paid (bribed) to write this article.

Some other idiots will claim that anybody criticising Tinubu has been paid (bribed) to do so.

That means ALL the supporters of ALL the Presidential Candidates in Nigeria have been paid (bribed) to do so. This is idiotic reasoning.

Nigerians are responsible and wise enough to support anybody they like without been paid (bribed).

4. BEWARE!

Nobody has a monopoly of insults, abuses, lies and propaganda.

If you attack Tinubu with insults, abuses, lies and propaganda, Tinubu supporters will ROAST YOU with insults, abuses, lies and propaganda.

5 YORUBA PRESIDENT, FULANI PRESIDENT AND IPOB PRESIDENT:

Some persons derisively describe Tinubu as Yoruba President.

That means Atiku is Fulani President and Peter Obi is Ipob President.

6. JOKERS AND VOTE WASTERS:

Peter Obi and Kwakwanso that DECAMPED from PDP can only succeed in REDUCING and WASTING the Votes of PDP.

They have NO STRUCTURE AND RESOURCES (Elected Politicians, Masses of People, Logistics, Materials and Money) that can win Presidential Election in 2023.

Apart from APC and PDP, Presidential Candidates of other political parties in Nigeria are JOKERS and VOTE WASTERS.

7. MOST FORMIDABLE!

APC is the MOST FORMIDABLE
Political Party in Nigeria because it has 23 State Governors in Nigeria. There are 36 States in Nigeria. APC controls 23 States!

That means the Presidential Candidate of the APC (Tinubu) is the MOST FORMIDABLE Presidential Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election.

8. YOUTHS SUPPORT TINUBU:

Massive numbers of Nigerian Youths are supporting Tinubu.

The largest political party in Nigeria (APC), Tinubu's Party, has the largest number of youths in Nigeria.

9. OLD AGE AND SICKNESS:

Current President of America and many advanced countries are OLDER than Tinubu.

Presidential Candidate of PDP (Atiku) is OLDER than Tinubu.

Atiku goes SECRETLY and regularly to Germany and other foreign countries to treat his ill health. Forget all those stage managed health and fitness drama Atiku engages in to gain political leverage.

One of the BEST Presidents to rule America was President Franklin D. Roosevelt. He was so good that he was ELECTED to Rule America for THREE TERMS (12 years)!

Guess what? His legs were PARALYSED: he ruled America successfully from a WHEELCHAIR!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by PrinceOfLagos: 1:20am On Jun 28, 2022
Your head is paining you sir

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 28, 2022
I wonder what brought this post!
Its not suggestive!
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

grin
Hahahahahahahagah
Why did you say so
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by PrinceOfLagos: 1:25am On Jun 28, 2022
Jennifer663:

grin
Hahahahahahahagah
Why did you say so
Does the guy talk like someone that is normal?

Read his bullshit again
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by Mickykarim: 1:26am On Jun 28, 2022
MiracleWater:
TINUBU IS SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY ORDAINED TO BECOME PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2023:

(PART TWO)

7. TINUBU IS LAW ABIDING: HE OPERATES LEGALLY:

Despite all the numerous BAD allegations against Tinubu, he has NOT been to prison (jailed) for any matter.

That means Tinubu operates LAWFULLY. It also means the numerous allegations against him are BASELESS allegations.

8. GO TO COURT:

If you have any allegation against Tinubu, go to court!

STOP making noise!

9. WISDOM OF IDIOTS:

Some idiots will claim I have been paid (bribed) to write this article.

Some other idiots will claim that anybody criticising Tinubu has been paid (bribed) to do so.

That means ALL the supporters of ALL the Presidential Candidates in Nigeria have been paid (bribed) to do so. This is idiotic reasoning.

Nigerians are responsible and wise enough to support anybody they like without been paid (bribed).

10. BEWARE!

Nobody has a monopoly of insults, abuses, lies and propaganda.

If you attack Tinubu with insults, abuses, lies and propaganda, Tinubu supporters will ROAST YOU with insults, abuses, lies and propaganda.

11. YORUBA PRESIDENT, FULANI PRESIDENT AND IPOB PRESIDENT:

Some persons derisively describe Tinubu as Yoruba President.

That means Atiku is Fulani President and Peter Obi is Ipob President.

12. JOKERS AND VOTE WASTERS:

Peter Obi and Kwakwanso that DECAMPED from PDP can only succeed in REDUCING and WASTING the Votes of PDP.

They have NO STRUCTURE AND RESOURCES (Elected Politicians, Masses of People, Logistics, Materials and Money) that can win Presidential Election in 2023.

Apart from APC and PDP, Presidential Candidates of other political parties in Nigeria are JOKERS and VOTE WASTERS.

13. MOST FORMIDABLE!

APC is the MOST FORMIDABLE
Political Party in Nigeria because it has 23 State Governors in Nigeria. There are 36 States in Nigeria. APC controls 23 States!

That means the Presidential Candidate of the APC (Tinubu) is the MOST FORMIDABLE Presidential Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election.

14. YOUTHS SUPPORT TINUBU:

Massive numbers of Nigerian Youths are supporting Tinubu.

The largest political party in Nigeria (APC), Tinubu's Party, has the largest number of youths in Nigeria.

15. OLD AGE AND SICKNESS:

Current President of America and many advanced countries are OLDER than Tinubu.

Presidential Candidate of PDP (Atiku) is OLDER than Tinubu.

Atiku goes SECRETLY and regularly to Germany and other foreign countries to treat his ill health. Forget all those stage managed health and fitness drama Atiku engages in to gain political leverage.

One of the BEST Presidents to rule America was President be Franklin D. Roosevelt. He was so good that he was ELECTED to Rule America for THREE TERMS (12 years)!

Guess what? His legs were PARALYSED: he ruled America successfully from a WHEELCHAIR!!!

(TO BE CONTINUED in Part Three within the next 24 Hours).

BRILLIANT summation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Does the guy talk like someone that is normal?

Read his bullshit again
I get it
And i also gets your point,but you were too hurt!
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by PrinceOfLagos: 1:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Jennifer663:

I get it
And i also gets your point,but you were too hurt!
No, I ain't
It's a faceless forum where coward and broke people always think they have an opinion

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

No, I ain't
It's a faceless forum where coward and broke people always think they have an opinion
That sentence affected me cry cry
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by PrinceOfLagos: 1:45am On Jun 28, 2022
Jennifer663:

That sentence affected me cry cry
Which one ?
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Which one ?
"Broke people"
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by PrinceOfLagos: 1:49am On Jun 28, 2022
Jennifer663:

"Broke people"
What has that got to do with you huh
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What has that got to do with you huh
Is everyone not broke??
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by PrinceOfLagos: 1:55am On Jun 28, 2022
Jennifer663:

Is everyone not broke??
brokeness get level na

You cannot be a Tinubu slave and not be shamelessly broke

N30k work no be work
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
brokeness get level na

You cannot be a Tinubu slave and not be shamelessly broke

N30k work no be work
Smiless.....
Rich guy
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by PrinceOfLagos: 1:58am On Jun 28, 2022
Jennifer663:

Smiless.....
Rich guy
God don place me above my enemies and haters of good governance
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God don place me above my enemies and haters of good governance
That's for sure...
I don't support that too
Its weird
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by IamWonderful: 2:02am On Jun 28, 2022
Jennifer663:

Smiless.....
Rich guy
Stop wasting your time with someone filled with bitterness and delusion, he is embittered soul against Tinubu, he has been in serious pain since the unprecedented win of Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by PrinceOfLagos: 2:05am On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:
Stop wasting your time with someone filled with bitterness and delusion, he is embittered soul against Tinubu, he has been in serious pain since the unprecedented win of Tinubu.
You're right , I've never hidden my dislike for Tinubu because of his corrupt way of life and I don't want him to be president of Nigeria

I don't want an international thief to be my president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 28, 2022
This is a joke
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by IamWonderful: 2:09am On Jun 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're right , I've never hidden my dislike for Tinubu because of his corrupt way of life and I don't want him to be president of Nigeria

Tell me which presidential aspiration you are supporting that wasn't accused of corruption?
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by PrinceOfLagos: 2:10am On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:
Tell me which presidential aspiration you are supporting that wasn't accused of corruption?
I won't answer to such an idiotic question

Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by IamWonderful: 3:23am On Jun 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I won't answer to such an idiotic question
idiotic question indeed

Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by Deborah98(f): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Nwoke m where have you been? Good morning
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by Deborah98(f): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2022
I am wonderful abi wetin be im name keeps dragging everyone into meaningless arguments. Oga support your tinubu and face front. Can't Seun call these guys to order sef? Must ethnicity and tribe be dragged into any and everything that concerns politics and governance? Una way tire me.
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by PrinceOfLagos: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Deborah98:
Nwoke m where have you been? Good morning
Banned for calling someone a fool grin

I'm back now , good morning

How you been
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by Deborah98(f): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Banned for calling someone a fool grin

I'm back now , good morning

How you been
Lol.. I had same issue sometime ago. I actually went overboard. It's well. I'm great. Good to have you back.
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:

That's true!
Definitely

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by PrinceOfLagos: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2022
Deborah98:
Lol.. I had same issue sometime ago. I actually went overboard. It's well. I'm great. Good to have you back.
Thanks, dear smiley
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by survivor10(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2022
BOLA TINUBU & THE REST OF US

By Charles Ogbu.

Make no mistake, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.

This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people after 8 whole years of the human tragedy called Muhammadu Buhari? And you call this Politics and Right to make choice? How more h£artless can you be? Just because of money that won't even last you a couple of months??

And why is it that Omoyele Sowore and Sahara Reporters never ever beamed their torchlight on Tinubu and his crooked past EVEN FOR ONCE? Why does Tinubu always escape Sowore and Sahara reporters scrutiny

When will the indefatigable trio of the irrepressible Rufai, the elegant and brainy Tundu Abiola and the very erudite Reuben Abati of Arise News invite Tinubu or his handlers to their popular morning show and INSIST on extracting SATISFACTORY ANSWERS to the many questions surrounding the man who is contesting to manage the destiny of Nigerians

When will Premium Times and Simon Kolawole 's Cable media platform write investigative piece on Tinubu Where is AIT Online? Let's forget the The Nation Newspaper for obvious reason.

Is the job of the media no longer to serve as the watch dog? Is the media no longer the 4th estate of the realm saddled with the responsibility of entertaining, educating and informing the public?? When will the Nigerian media fulfil their obligations to the Nigerian people on Tinubu??

Where are the so called FACT-CHECKERS?? Or does your Fact-Checking skill only work on Peter Obi?��

It is such a curious thing, is it not, that almost all the Nigerian media platforms have dwelt EXTENSIVELY on the candidate they all claim stands no chance of winning the election, Mr. Peter Obi to the point of thoroughly dissecting how much profit or loss the investment he made as governor has recorded (and this is completely okay), but why is none of these media platform dedicating even the littlest percent of that time in analysing the one they all believe stands a reasonable chance of winning the election??

Why is no one asking real questions about Tinubu's health??

Why the conspiracy of silence on Tinubu's drug charge in the US even when the document is in the public space? The last time the ever courageous Rufai of Arise Morning Show asked a Tinubu's aide how his principal made his money, it almost turned to Russia versus Ukraine. Why is it that only independent journalists, writers and activists like Professor Farooq Kperogi, David Hundeyin, Adeyanju Deji and co are asking real questions expected of the media. Even Channels Television and their anchors like Seun Okinbaloye are conveniently silent

Why?

Are we expecting CNN CNN International , Al Jazeera English or the BBC World Service BBC News Africa to come and do this for us??

How can we pretend to be okay with the prospect of having a man we know absolutely nothing about, preside over our country

Are we all under some kind of spell or something
��
Re: Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. by Emustexcel: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Mickykarim:
Imagine�
BRILLIANT summation.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Bini Pastor Lays Curse On Mynd44, Seunmsg, Garfield1, Others (Video) / My Resignation As Atiku Abubakar’s Director Of Strategy / JUST IN: Many Feared Dead As Building Collapses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.