Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

What Do You Tell Someone That Is Not Feeling Happy Due To Cryptocurrency Being D - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Do You Tell Someone That Is Not Feeling Happy Due To Cryptocurrency Being D (358 Views)

A Guide To Cryptocurrency Fundamentals / How The World Is Transforming From Fiat Money To Cryptocurrency Through Tech. / Intoduction To Cryptocurrency Faucets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Tell Someone That Is Not Feeling Happy Due To Cryptocurrency Being D by guobe: 2:22am On Jun 28, 2022
The cryptocurrency market is currently down and it is making alot of Nigerian youths currently feeling depressed.Newly wedded young men,young fathers that just had a new born baby and even students are not left out.Imagine buying crytocuŕency like bitcoin for five million naira and the present market value is now five hundred thousand.It can make someone depressed and sad.My colleague in the office told me that his son is currently depressed due to the current volatile crypto market and that I should call him and talk to him.what should I tell him to calm him down.
Re: What Do You Tell Someone That Is Not Feeling Happy Due To Cryptocurrency Being D by Louisfrank(m): 2:52am On Jun 28, 2022
It essential to note firstly if d lad is a newbie into the crypto world, well judging by his current state of mind n dis write up, I can bet he's a newbie, call might not be as effective as a face to face convo, but still on call, let d lad know dat life generally is a risk n he @ his tender age n joined d league of great risk takers(try to hype d step he has taken so greatly, making him know you so much believe in him).

Tell him dat he has not lost n long as he doesn't sell yet, let him know dat b4 btc could skyrocket to $67k it dipped n it left many ppl in thoughts n debts but because they had believe in the coin, they still retained their stance, n it paid off for them, also advice him to pick eth as it is less volatile n probably xrp, n also discuss with d parents that dey shouldn't place much pressure on him n dey should give him max support at d moment.

I hope the above helps(speaking from experience).

1 Like

Re: What Do You Tell Someone That Is Not Feeling Happy Due To Cryptocurrency Being D by guobe: 3:15am On Jun 28, 2022
Louisfrank:
It essential to note firstly if d lad is a newbie into the crypto world, well judging by his current state of mind n dis write up, I can bet he's a newbie, call might not be as effective as a face to face convo, but still on call, let d lad know dat life generally is a risk n he @ his tender age n joined d league of great risk takers(try to hype d step he has taken so greatly, making him know you so much believe in him).

Tell him dat he has not lost n long as he doesn't sell yet, let him know dat b4 btc could skyrocket to $67k it dipped n it left many ppl in thoughts n debts but because they had believe in the coin, they still retained their stance, n it paid off for them, also advice him to pick eth as it is less volatile n probably xrp, n also discuss with d parents that dey shouldn't place much pressure on him n dey should give him max support at d moment.

I hope the above helps(speaking from experience).
Thanks I appreciate, quite helpful.
Re: What Do You Tell Someone That Is Not Feeling Happy Due To Cryptocurrency Being D by Louisfrank(m): 3:25am On Jun 28, 2022
guobe:
Thanks I appreciate, quite helpful.
you're welcome, i'm glad to help

1 Like

Re: What Do You Tell Someone That Is Not Feeling Happy Due To Cryptocurrency Being D by guobe: 3:32am On Jun 28, 2022
Louisfrank:
you're welcome, i'm glad to help
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Money...learn How To Make Money / Best Agro Investment / High ROI Business That Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.