Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,746 members, 7,955,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm (28664 Views)

Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) / Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm by Omoslim26: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

why can't they allow the man do a video?

is it that difficult

cursed OyeofIkoTuN
They should allow him do a video call to your late rapist father in hell who was burnt alive before your eyes for raping a little boy grin grin
It's not very difficult grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm by etrange: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Praxis758:
Just wait and see how IPOB will start venting their frustration on omoluabi Yorubas and Tinubu.

You're already leading the unnecessary fight. You guys should be calming down on this platform. If tribalism could help us in any way, we would have been better off by now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm by Igbojew: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Omoslim26..

all slaves must bow....including you

if dem born owerri well,no sit at home today. hahahahahahahaha

Anyways,if there is no video of the man talking by himself..
Forget about it

Period
Hahaha is like you know that noise maker and ranter that calls himself Omoslim26 very well.No one have heard from him again after making noise in all thread that carries Biafra by saying that IPOB can never enforce sit at home in any South East and people obey rather people will lynch them.I used to read that guy statements and others like him that claimed that they base in South East and I laughed at their foolishness........I am that Igbojew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm by Igbojew: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
blue01:

Guy try get small sense na ehh , Last time I checked every single ipob person male/female is either praying for their leader or going about his business in his 4x4 shop or recieving lectures from Thier supreme leader (BLESSED MAZI NNAMDI KANU), ipob no get Una time, na Una dey worry unaself over ipob matters.
You have time to reply that inconsiquential and less h.man being,they think Igbos or IPOB are like them that after one raiding and shot in Sunday Igboho's house they abandoned him,not only did they abandoned him they even shamelessly said that nobody send him to fight for Oduduwa republic and that is why they are not happy at IPOB for still standing with Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu till now.I remember what IBB said,when I hear that sound of wat song in my sleep and wake up and found out that it was beating by Yorubas I will calmly go back to sleep........I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbojew:
Hahaha is like you know that noise maker and ranter that calls himself Omoslim26 very well.No one have heard from him again after making noise in all thread that carries Biafra by saying that IPOB can never enforce sit at home in any South East and people obey rather people will lynch them.I used to read that guy statements and others like him that claimed that they base in South East and I laughed at their foolishness........I am that Igbojew

that nwaboi Omoslim26.

hahahahahahahaha
very ediotic fellow... I never heard about him,just saw him crazy rants and decided to call his trash to order

He came from owerri to do Nwaboi in lagos..He lives in bariga ..

He was even bragging to me he now sells on the island and he has 3 nwabois..

like thats the height of enslavement for me.....

He's weak and trying to form lagosian meanwhile his family has no single land,has never been a landlord..Nothing,wasn't even born here...He cannot be more lagos than I am

Yet...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm by Omoslim26: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
cursedOyeofIkoTuN:

that nwaboi Omoslim26.

hahahahahahahaha
very ediotic fellow... I never heard about him,just saw him crazy rants and decided to call his trash to order

He came from owerri to do Nwaboi in lagos..He lives in bariga ..

He was even bragging to me he now sells on the island and he has 3 nwabois..

like thats the height of enslavement for me.....

He's weak and trying to form lagosian meanwhile his family has no single land,has never been a landlord..Nothing,wasn't even born here...He cannot be more lagos than I am

Yet...

grin cheesy grin grin grin this is very good una go still enter ten grin grin grin grin I like what I am doing to your cursed soul grin grin grin
You wey task force go soon send away from yaba under bridge wey you dey sleep grin grin
Then you will have no other choice than to treck back to Chad where your late rapist father who raped you mercilessly strayed from grin grin
Hahahahaha a cursed orphan roaming the streets of Lagos sleeping from one bridge to another is what you shall die as grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm by redcliff: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
redcliff:
Can you say for certain, given the 7year + experience we have all had, that SEerners were wrong in rejecting Buhari in 2015 and 2019? Can you beat your full chest and say they made a wrong decision? Can you also say that Nnamdi Knau was wrong about Fulanis and the North? Can you beat your full chest, based on everything you have witnessed so far from 2014, that his rhetoric was wrong all that time till now? If you can please quote me....

not even one single quote. I then ask myself, why? as in why?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm by Omoslim26: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
cursedIgbojew:

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin OyeofIkoTuN I told you to be adding cursed to your monikers you get coconut head you no dey hear word grin cheesy grin
Ipob remains proscribed in Igboland cheesy grin grin
This line dey pain some people reach their brainwashed soul grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm by blue01(m): 12:46am On Jun 29, 2022
Mandate2023:

Why r most of u clown grin

Igboho is a free man enjoying his life not like d idiot Nnamdi kanu that was captured like dog when he was going to collect money out of greed as always

The criminal Nnamdi has been abandoned...una go continue to dey shout biafra after election grin

Dis is reality not some dumb brain mentality of urs

Yes the sellout now a free man after gladly recurring two plots of land in suleja grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:25am On Jun 29, 2022
Omoslim26:

cursed OyeofIkoTuN
They should allow me do a video call to my late rapist father in hell who was burnt alive before my eyes for raping a little boy grin grin
It's not very difficult grin grin grin

I'm the one gonna castrate your dad for illegality..

hahahahahahahahaha..

then sell your mom off to the fulanis of mile 12.

hahahahahahahahah Nwaboi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Officers Election: Crisis Brews In PDP / Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) / Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.