Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Prof. Duro Adegboye Of Gospel City Of Offa In Kwara State Has Been Kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prof. Duro Adegboye Of Gospel City Of Offa In Kwara State Has Been Kidnapped (948 Views)

Decomposed Body Of Gospel Artiste Found After His Kidnap On His Way To Abuja / My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Duro Adegboye Of Gospel City Of Offa In Kwara State Has Been Kidnapped by tiwatomi(m): 3:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Prof. Duro Adegboye was kidnapped on saturday along obajana rd on his way to lokoja, please pray along with us as we are praying and negotiating for his release, that God should touch the heart of his captive.

Re: Prof. Duro Adegboye Of Gospel City Of Offa In Kwara State Has Been Kidnapped by fvck(m): 3:50am On Jun 28, 2022
Sad
Re: Prof. Duro Adegboye Of Gospel City Of Offa In Kwara State Has Been Kidnapped by Moblux(m): 3:54am On Jun 28, 2022
Very sad
Re: Prof. Duro Adegboye Of Gospel City Of Offa In Kwara State Has Been Kidnapped by saheedbadmus(m): 4:29am On Jun 28, 2022
Ah ibo lan lo ni ilu yi bayi
Re: Prof. Duro Adegboye Of Gospel City Of Offa In Kwara State Has Been Kidnapped by Fira09(m): 4:31am On Jun 28, 2022
This is getting to much ooo.......kogi state is now being too Dangerous for people traveling.

I don't even understand how yahaya and his government are governing the state again
Re: Prof. Duro Adegboye Of Gospel City Of Offa In Kwara State Has Been Kidnapped by Deborah98(f): 6:32am On Jun 28, 2022
Someone was asking yesternight why their target suddenly moved to pastors, Catholic churches and their priest lately? I couldn't answer him but something spoke within and said because their end is near. How do you even desecrate the house of God,kill people and do all manner of rubbish and think that God is weak not to act. Now imagine how we all dread traditional worshippers to an extent,can this happen there and we hear that they escaped? No. Certainly it then means God is in the background working. I know it like I know my name. Their end is near.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Duro Adegboye Of Gospel City Of Offa In Kwara State Has Been Kidnapped by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:37am On Jun 28, 2022
saheedbadmus:
Ah ibo lan lo ni ilu yi bayi

Why include Igbo's in your madness?

You're sick in the head.

Lunatic.
Re: Prof. Duro Adegboye Of Gospel City Of Offa In Kwara State Has Been Kidnapped by saheedbadmus(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2022
U are indeed q mad man ..if u don't understand yoruba why not ask someone to inteprete for u now nkita Gambia...
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You're sick in the head.

Lunatic.
Re: Prof. Duro Adegboye Of Gospel City Of Offa In Kwara State Has Been Kidnapped by Adebayoa159: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You're sick in the head.

Lunatic.

Oga calm down, e didn't mention igbo, "ibo" means where in yoruba
Re: Prof. Duro Adegboye Of Gospel City Of Offa In Kwara State Has Been Kidnapped by rocktop64: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2022
May Almighty Jehovah order your save and immediate release from His throne in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Prof. Duro Adegboye Of Gospel City Of Offa In Kwara State Has Been Kidnapped by citadels(f): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Since you all want one Nigeria let’s suffer it. Rodney Walter wrote a book how Europe underdeveloped Africa and this is for their selfish gain but lazy region because they are parasitical can’t live on their own. One Nigeria will destroy you all especially slippery yorubas and finally they will be stuck with the buzus.
Re: Prof. Duro Adegboye Of Gospel City Of Offa In Kwara State Has Been Kidnapped by IbadeHQ: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You're sick in the head.

Lunatic.

U need to calm down. Cant somebody speak yoruba peace again. The 'IBO' u saw in d sentence means 'WHERE' u can ask your Yoruba friends. or are u afraid of something.
Re: Prof. Duro Adegboye Of Gospel City Of Offa In Kwara State Has Been Kidnapped by tiwatomi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thank you everyone for your prayer and support Prof. Duro Adegboye was released yesterday night from the captive of the kidnappers. We thank God for his faithfulness for not putting the body of Christ into shame.

(1) (Reply)

I Never See A Foreigner In Nigeria Prison / SAD! Bandit Attacked & Killed 41 People In Yargoje Village, Katsina State. PICX / Honor Killing: 20yr Old Beaten To Death For Dating A Non-muslim Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.