Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Why Students Prefer MBBS In Uzbekistan In 2022? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Students Prefer MBBS In Uzbekistan In 2022? (303 Views)

Why Students Prefer To Study MBBS In Russia? / Top Reasons Why Nigerian Students Prefer To Study In Universities In Ghana / Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Students Prefer MBBS In Uzbekistan In 2022? by ashutoshrana: 5:41am On Jun 28, 2022
Hi Members,
Nowadays I am looking for most of the students who have dreamed to become a doctor and they have low budgets, they prefer MBBS in Uzbekistan. I want to ask the members who focused on medical streams, why students prefer MBBS in Uzbekistan 2022 and which the university of Uzbekistan is best.
Kindly reply to this post and solve my all doubts.

Re: Why Students Prefer MBBS In Uzbekistan In 2022? by redcliff: 6:35am On Jun 28, 2022
ashutoshrana:
Hi Members,
Nowadays I am looking for most of the students who have dreamed to become a doctor and they have low budgets, they prefer MBBS in Uzbekistan. I want to ask the members who focused on medical streams, why students prefer MBBS in Uzbekistan 2022 and which the university of Uzbekistan is best.
Kindly reply to this post and solve my all doubts.

Nigerians dey go uzbekistan? E get some countries wey u go enter, you go appreciate Nigeria economy alot more.
Re: Why Students Prefer MBBS In Uzbekistan In 2022? by icollegeadmissi(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2022
Why is MBBS in Uzbekistan the best?

Nowadays, most of student's dream of becoming a doctor. But most students are forced to quit their dream due to their low budget.

Don’t worry students, there are more options to study MBBS abroad under their budget. Uzbekistan is one of the best destinations to complete their dream to become a doctor.

Samarkand state medical institute is one of the innovative centers in Uzbekistan. Apart from that, this is one of the oldest university in Uzbekistan. Andijan state medical institute is the best university.

Both the universities of Uzbekistan are leading universities. Students choose as per their preference.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Uzbekistan?
Recognized by WHO, MCI, etc.
Thousands of international or Indian students study here already.
Affordable fees structure
Best hostel & accommodation
Cost of living is also low
Experienced faculties
English medium medical course
Re: Why Students Prefer MBBS In Uzbekistan In 2022? by Kwara1stson: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
God no go allow us see bad thing. Even the Nigerian medical and dental council will not recognize such certificate and license.

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Online Schools That Give Refund Checks And Laptops Fast / 6 Things That Can Make A Relationship Successful. / I Need An Answer To This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.