Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Rivers State : Could This be the Best Law School In Nigeria (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State : Could This be the Best Law School In Nigeria (pictures) (2428 Views)

Reception Ceremony For The Arrival Of COVID-19 Vaccines In Nigeria (Pictures) / Governor Sanwo Olu Inspects The Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria. Pictures. / @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State : Could This be the Best Law School In Nigeria (pictures) by plaindealer: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Youngman like seriously are you sure all is well with you..you sound like someone that is frustrated in life, please take it easy before you bring harm to yourself.

How hard is it to formulate rational and intelligent thoughts?

It is not by force to comment.

As they say, little things bug shallow minds.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State : Could This be the Best Law School In Nigeria (pictures) by AmazingELixir: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2022
plaindealer:

You've left the question I asked...hope all is well, people don't express your kind of cynicism and bitterness for no just course.
Re: Rivers State : Could This be the Best Law School In Nigeria (pictures) by cyril10(m): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Youngman like seriously are you sure all is well with you..you sound like someone that is frustrated in life, please take it easy before you bring harm to yourself.

He is a sadist.
Re: Rivers State : Could This be the Best Law School In Nigeria (pictures) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Onyib no want to go! Garden city elimaru ma eni we shiwe..

Adima enjoy it when i know say our ikwerre be one love eh!.

Eruka mara ma rotimi ameachi le.. Wene pH grin

Ima na nyesom wike o wene pH

Cy lulu briggs wene pH grin

Oga your pain dey gee me joy!..

If you need pleasure take the closest flight to pH and ask for the location of pleasure park.
Re: Rivers State : Could This be the Best Law School In Nigeria (pictures) by tesppidd: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Onyib no want to go! Garden city elimaru ma eni we shiwe..

Adima enjoy it when i know say our ikwerre be one love eh!.

Eruka mara ma rotimi ameachi le.. Wene pH grin

Ima na nyesom wike o wene pH

Cy lulu briggs wene pH grin

Oga your pain dey gee me joy!..

If you need pleasure take the closest flight to pH and ask for the location of pleasure park.
This kain ones dey live for batcher and never chop since morning oohh.

I have observed that Rivers people who praise Wike the most don't have work, live in batchers and can't afford one square meal in a day.
Re: Rivers State : Could This be the Best Law School In Nigeria (pictures) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2022
tesppidd:
This kain ones dey live for batcher and never chop since morning oohh.

I have observed that Rivers people who praise Wike the most don't have work, live in batchers and can't afford one square meal in a day.

A 25mm lens from my set will feed you for a year.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Rivers State : Could This be the Best Law School In Nigeria (pictures) by tesppidd: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

[s]A 25mm lens from my set will feed you for a year.

Know this and know peace[/s].
Na dem.
Re: Rivers State : Could This be the Best Law School In Nigeria (pictures) by Temptee101(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
That's why he wins every case in court whether as a plaintiff or defendant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket / Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Onitsha(video) / Peter Obi's Mood After Labour Party Votes Were Allegedly Rigged In Some States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.