Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store (2037 Views)

Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad / Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by edogu(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2022
A woman has gone on Facebook to show the huge frog she found in her bowl of ice cream.

Tracy Wiemelt Holtman said she bought Blue Bunny ice cream and it was sealed. However, when it was opened, a frozen frog was found just under the cover.

She said she believes the store bought it from the factory that way because the seal had not been tampered with.

She added that she will return the ice cream to the store.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/woman-finds-huge-frog-inside-bowl-of-ice-cream-bought-from-a-store-2.html

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by Boogyman557: 7:16am On Jun 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool Wen I still de jungle..

We de use am take prepare better HOT GIN..

Put the FROG inside OGOGORO, mix it with URINE and RAW WEED then leave it for one week.

After one week, u filter it..

If u drink am... Ur waist and PREEK go de dance MAKOSA and shoaling monkey dance..

Any ASHAWOO wey u NACK, she go feel the NACKING from another planet!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by edogu(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Different varieties of ice cream. Frog cream, snake cream, strawberry cream etc

5 Likes

Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by Fahdiga(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2022
I don't believe this.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by doggedfighter(f): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Whaaaaaat !
Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by OkuFaba(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2022
Frog flavour..

You bought ice cream and got a good meat inside as a bonus..
Be grateful grin
Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2022
That ain't a frog.. undecided
Something like a design.. WTF..

5 Likes

Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by Truthisunique2: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2022
If na here peeps go remove the frog and just dig a little of where it perched then put am inside mouth

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by Joelobioha(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Wen I still de jungle..

We de use am take prepare better HOT GIN..

Put the FROG inside OGOGORO, mix it with URINE and RAW WEED then leave it for one week.

After one week, u filter it..

If u drink am... Ur waist and PREEK go de dance MAKOSA and shoaling monkey dance..

Any ASHAWOO wey u NACK, she go feel the NACKING from another planet!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
can someone diagnose this modafuka hes fucking sick.boooogeeeyyyy

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by Totilopussylick(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2022
Joelobioha:
can someone diagnose this modafuka hes fucking sick.boooogeeeyyyy

I blame Tinubu for this.

Several youths are certificates less and have rendered education in Nigeria very useless tongue.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by Mykelslim: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2022
Ice frog. Lick away grin
Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by Vyzz: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2022
cool
Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by tillaman(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2022
angry
Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by Realmi: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2022
She for just lick the side wey the frog no dey undecided

People complain alot grin
Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by CheedyJ(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
The frog na protein na
Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ewwwww cry
Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by ExAngel007(f): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
I feel like throwing up
Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by Graceville2020(f): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
ExAngel007:
I feel like throwing up
DM me.
I have something special for you
Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by Memberclub(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ice cold death
Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
ExAngel007:
I feel like throwing up
Angel pls don't dm that person..he's a troll..don't be a victim of cyber bully..
Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by Baloranking(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
With the right lawyer we're looking at the latest millionaire in town. But what in the hell is this, a frog inside ice-cream pack. No form of hygiene again.

Re: Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store by ExAngel007(f): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Angel pls don't dm that person..he's a troll..don't be a victim of cyber bully..
I won't even dear to do that.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping In Edo State! Any Hope? / 6 Chinese Arrested Over Forgery Of Nigerian Immigration Documents / Nigerian Female Robber Stripped Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.