Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Who Killed Lucky Dube? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Killed Lucky Dube? (2254 Views)

Who Killed It? The Boy Or The Girl / OMG! See Who Killed Paul Walker / Who Killed LUCKY DUBE (remix) Merry Xmas To Everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed Lucky Dube? by bingbagbo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2011
back in the days in the secondary school, my dad bought me a cassette walkman, and used to vibrate my dormitory with reggae vibes from tosh to marley to hill to cliff to banton to kalonji.
so it happened that, one day i was playing and singing along lucky dube's " nobody can stop reggae. . .''
so whilst singing along so loud, a senior by name "senior Grave" walked in looking furious apparently not enjoying my music. Senior grave took the walkman from my hands, pressed the stop button, and screamed out; " I SENIOR GRAVE, I CAN STOP REGGAE" grin grin
Re: Who Killed Lucky Dube? by olawalebabs(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2011
U just dey try to make sense but is not in you, pls go retire
Re: Who Killed Lucky Dube? by kemmeye: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2011
Is this Supposed to be a joke cuz i kinda not getting it
Re: Who Killed Lucky Dube? by mikuz(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
Bin you're looking for popularity by all means. Bad news is that you're doing it the wrong way!! You have my pity.

(1) (Reply)

Zebra Crossing In Nigeria / When Amadioha Finally Answers Your Prayers And Gives You A Child. / Who Is This Man??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.