Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,815 members, 7,824,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Lady Goes Missing After Allegedly Visiting A Guy She Met Online For The First Ti - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Goes Missing After Allegedly Visiting A Guy She Met Online For The First Ti (310 Views)

Help! My Sister Insists On Traveling To Ibadan To See a friend she met via phone / Ramota:a Dwarf Lady Goes Mad For Being Insulted In Lagos / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Before She Met Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes Missing After Allegedly Visiting A Guy She Met Online For The First Ti by dodgelord: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2022
Lady Goes missing after allegedly visiting a guy she met online for the first time in Anambra

The Facebook source shared the news saying:

"Amarachi Naomi Diamond is in trouble...

She left Owerri to Onitsha since Friday and has not returned..

According to a distress chat she had with her friend, the guy he visited took away her phone but somehow she found it where he hid it and sent distress messages to her friends.

Now phone is switched off....

Pls kindly go through the screenshots and see if you can help locate tge exact place she might be in Onitsha...

This is her phone number +234 704 606 8490"

Galssss no dey hear word

Re: Lady Goes Missing After Allegedly Visiting A Guy She Met Online For The First Ti by Shalommy(f): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Wow!.. Now is her turn. They don't take advice. No pity.. Chaii
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Allegedly Visiting A Guy She Met Online For The First Ti by Cossybob(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2022
Damn nigga
I pray for her safety

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing After Allegedly Visiting A Guy She Met Online For The First Ti by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2022
Some ladies never learn
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Allegedly Visiting A Guy She Met Online For The First Ti by bibianna(f): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2022
Online!!! shocked

Are there no genuine online dates anymore?
Re: Lady Goes Missing After Allegedly Visiting A Guy She Met Online For The First Ti by pyyxxaro: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2022
Happy birthday to them

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Want To Die Or Go Missing” Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke Cries Out,tells / Top 10 Most Richest Countries In Africa By GDP In 2022 / How I Make Pap (akamu, Ogi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.