Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Breakdown Of PVC Registration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of PVC Registration (585 Views)

Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Breakdown Of Politicians Whose Certificates Of Return Were Withdrawn By INEC / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakdown Of PVC Registration by Emelie03(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2022
GO AND REGISTER

Re: Breakdown Of PVC Registration by Ttalk: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Okay
Re: Breakdown Of PVC Registration by naija4life247: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Emelie03:
GO AND REGISTER

Why did you not register last year? I think I remember, you wanted Biafra or Death then.

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of PVC Registration by BlazinGlory40: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2022
naija4life247:

Why did you not register last year? I think I remember, you wanted Biafra or Death then.

And what’s your problem with people registering now? Heck, you are not even sure if the person you quoted is a tinubu supporter. If there’s one thing I have noticed with people that have the same political stance as you, it’s the fact that you are bothered about the surge in PVC registration. Las las, even some that will vote for BAT are part of those registering so relax.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of PVC Registration by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2022
PVC indeed!
Re: Breakdown Of PVC Registration by Xbobtage: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2022
naija4life247:

Why bring in hate and tribalism to such a simple post? Please SAY NO to tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of PVC Registration by ebuka440: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2022
Inec is playing their ogas gallery. Very confused set of nonsense sekebes
Re: Breakdown Of PVC Registration by Soulsymbol99: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2022
The rigging have started. If you know, u know
Re: Breakdown Of PVC Registration by ItsTutsi(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2022
Nyamuri flat.heads will be relegated in further to 4th class citizen after 2023 elections grin cheesy
Re: Breakdown Of PVC Registration by naija4life247: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2022
Xbobtage:

Why bring in hate and tribalism to such a simple post? Please SAY NO to tribalism.

Just know that Biafra oooo, you won't get.
Referendum oooo, you won't get

Presidency ooooo, you won't get
Vice President ooooo, you won't get

Even ordinary Senate President or Speaker of House of Reps, you won't get.

10 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Any Christian Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket Is EVIL / Tinubu Promised Us Money, Unknown Bishop / List Of Nigerian Politicians That Are IPOB Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.