Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Whitemoney Embraces His Calling, Set To Launch Food Restaurant ‘whitemoney Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney Embraces His Calling, Set To Launch Food Restaurant ‘whitemoney Party (1467 Views)

Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) / Nana Otedola Embraces Asa Asika, DJ Cuppy's Boyfriend (Photo) / Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitemoney Embraces His Calling, Set To Launch Food Restaurant ‘whitemoney Party by MsDoris(f): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2022
WhiteMoney Embraces His Calling, Set To Launch His Food Restaurant ‘Whitemoney Party Jollof’ (Video)
Congratulations are in order as Big Brother Naija shine ya eye winner, Hazel Onou Oyeze aka WhiteMoney announces the birth of his food restaurant.

The reality TV has finally embraced his calling as he announces the upcoming launch of his food restaurant, WhiteMoney party jollof.

Recall during the reality show entered Whitemoney captured so many hearts and became the viewers choice with his cooking skills and selflessness.

The upcoming singer was even advised to quit music to focus on cooking which they believed suited his more.

Well, Whitemoney has finally heeded the advice of Nigerians as he opens his own restaurant.......

Visit web page below for full update/ watch video:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/06/whitemoney-embraces-his-calling-set-to.html

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Embraces His Calling, Set To Launch Food Restaurant ‘whitemoney Party by Boogyman557: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool Good one...

At least WEED go de ground for the launching..

Abeg drop LOCATION and time..

Na those strong strong RAW WEED wey the get strong seed inside I de like. I de like chew the seed b4 I SMOKE my WEED..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Embraces His Calling, Set To Launch Food Restaurant ‘whitemoney Party by saintjimos(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2022
What made him divert to music in the first place

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Embraces His Calling, Set To Launch Food Restaurant ‘whitemoney Party by Onyi22(f): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2022
Good for him
Re: Whitemoney Embraces His Calling, Set To Launch Food Restaurant ‘whitemoney Party by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
saintjimos:
What made him divert to music in the first place
He foolishly went to squander money as him aza don dey dry he chose this venture as his back up
Re: Whitemoney Embraces His Calling, Set To Launch Food Restaurant ‘whitemoney Party by Demonicus: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Good one...

At least WEED go de ground for the launching..

Abeg drop LOCATION and time..

Na those strong strong RAW WEED wey the get strong seed inside I de like. I de like chew the seed b4 I SMOKE my WEED..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Na wuna type dey make people insult stoners. grin
Re: Whitemoney Embraces His Calling, Set To Launch Food Restaurant ‘whitemoney Party by Cypress042(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Last last cool cheesy grin
Re: Whitemoney Embraces His Calling, Set To Launch Food Restaurant ‘whitemoney Party by HarlequinLekex: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ehnn!

(1) (Reply)

Who Has A Better Voice? Faze Or Tufaze <picture Inclusive> / Wow! Justin Timberlake Finally Engaged To Jessica Biel! / Alleged Sack From Air Nigeria, Produce My Husband Sack Letter – Omotola Jalade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.