Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

How To Protect Or Make It More Difficult For Hackers To Access Your Information - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Protect Or Make It More Difficult For Hackers To Access Your Information (483 Views)

Why Do Hackers Have Easy Access To Our Phones / Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts / How To Access The VIP Area Of Any Betting App On Playstore For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Or Make It More Difficult For Hackers To Access Your Information by Josephishaku59: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2022
I know rich people stay here so I decide to bring this here
There are many ways hackers can steal your personal information. They may intercept your online communications (e.g., emails) or social media posts. They may eavesdrop on phone calls or hijack your wireless device. Or they may hack into your computer system and steal sensitive files. The list goes on and on.
If you want to protect yourself against hackers, it’s important to understand what information
they may try to steal from you.

If you want to protect yourself against identity theft, here
are some steps you can take:
https://chagwas.com.ng/how-to-protect-or-make-it-more-difficult-for-hackers-to-access-your-information-0/

Re: How To Protect Or Make It More Difficult For Hackers To Access Your Information by Naofumi: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2022
Haha

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone Backup Power Box And Light Up Without Power Bank / Anyone With Edifier Tws1 Pro Battery Case For Sale / I Need A Phone Atleast 3g/32 Or 64gig Samsung, Oppo, Or Redmi Or Motorola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.