Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,423 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Abeg How Do You Recharge This Thing (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abeg How Do You Recharge This Thing (pic) (925 Views)

What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) / Do You Know This Thing? / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg How Do You Recharge This Thing (pic) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2022
Please i need your advice this is first time we bought this thing, my question is how do de recharge it?

Re: Abeg How Do You Recharge This Thing (pic) by Bluezy13(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2022
When it is activated, get the pin about 15 digits or so, dial it, when complete, dial the red button with...

Wait a minute, why didn't you ask the person who sold it to you ?
It must have come with a manual, is the manual written in Chinese
Re: Abeg How Do You Recharge This Thing (pic) by Nazgul: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Please i need your advice this is first time we bought this thing, my question is how do de recharge it?
I use Carbon to recharge my own.

Download the carbon app from Google play store...after registering and verification, fund your Carbon account.

Then go to pay bill, click on electricity and search for the Disco you're using. If it's Ikeja electricity it would bring out the
Acronym Ie.

You'll find a slot to insert your meter number, you'll find your meter number in the card that followed the meter when you bought it. Insert it there and type the amount you want to recharge (this starts from 1,000 and above)

Once your transaction is successful, a text message containing the recharge pin would be sent to your phone. Insert that pin on the meter and click on enter when you're done, and you'll get a confirmation message that you've successfully recharged your prepaid meter.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Abeg How Do You Recharge This Thing (pic) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nazgul:

I use Carbon to recharge my own.

Download the carbon app from Google play store...after registering and verification, fund your Carbon account.

Then go to pay bill, click on electricity and search for the Disco you're using. If it's Ikeja electricity it would bring out the
Acronym Ie.

You'll find a slot to insert your meter number, you'll find your meter number in the card that followed the meter when you bought it. Insert it there and type the amount you want to recharge (this starts from 1,000 and above)

Once your transaction is successful, a text message containing the recharge pin would be sent to your phone. Insert that pin on the meter and click on enter when you're done, and you'll get a confirmation message that you've successfully recharged your prepaid meter.

Good luck
Seen morning i was waiting for this, thank alot
Re: Abeg How Do You Recharge This Thing (pic) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bluezy13:
When it is activated, get the pin about 15 digits or so, dial it, when complete, dial the red button with...

Wait a minute, why didn't you ask the person who sold it to you ?
It must have come with a manual, is the manual written in Chinese
I didnt know but latter i come see it that the manual is written on chinese

(1) (Reply)

Need A Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Newest On The Block / My 1000th Post On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.