Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

$2,000 Fnf PayPal for sale - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / $2,000 Fnf PayPal for sale (689 Views)

How To Link YOUR Nigerian Bank Account CARD To Paypal For Withdrawal / A Man Went From $2,000 To $72 Trading Forex - Was He Witch Crafted??? / Paypal For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$2,000 Fnf PayPal for sale by Aflick: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2022
$2,000 Fnf PayPal for sale. Only legit trader should come around.

MODIFIED:
SOLD
Re: $2,000 Fnf PayPal for sale by akinola199: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Aflick:
There are different types of Arbitrage out there. Crypto Arbitrage is one of them, Card Arbitrage is also one of them and finally, Ecurrency Arbitrage is the last one which is the bomb becos this is where I focus my attention on due to the steady daily profit I get from it.
I have decided to hold a two days tutorial on my Telegram group in order to teach those interested in learning a new way of Arbitrage that will guarantee u a steady and daily income with good profit. I will be teaching Ecurrency Arbitrage in my group and all u need isa verified Neteller account and a Binance account for this Arbitrage. You can create one if u don't have. I will be guiding everyone on this. If u are tired of searching online looking for what works and u are serious in making this daily money, then chat me up on WhatsApp so I can add u to my Telegram group where the tutorial will be taking place. If u are serious about this, I can guarantee u a daily profit of about 20k daily with just $100 capital. Don't forget u need Capital for this. Finally, THE TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE AS I DO NOT CHARGE ANY MONEY FOR IT. SO DON'T CHAT ME UP ASKING ME HOW MUCH IS THE TEACHING BECAUSE IT'S COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE
My WhatsApp number below
+79588387937
Re: $2,000 Fnf PayPal for sale by Samken2: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Which platform can I used for that
Re: $2,000 Fnf PayPal for sale by Aflick: 7:25am On Jun 29, 2022
Samken2:
Binance becos of the escrow service.
Re: $2,000 Fnf PayPal for sale by gloryhouse1: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=Aflick post=114251921]
Re: $2,000 Fnf PayPal for sale by mamaring: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Aflick:
There are different types of Arbitrage out there. Crypto Arbitrage is one of them, Card Arbitrage is also one of them and finally, Ecurrency Arbitrage is the last one which is the bomb becos this is where I focus my attention on due to the steady daily profit I get from it.
I have decided to hold a two days tutorial on my Telegram group in order to teach those interested in learning a new way of Arbitrage that will guarantee u a steady and daily income with good profit. I will be teaching Ecurrency Arbitrage in my group and all u need isa verified Neteller account and a Binance account for this Arbitrage. You can create one if u don't have. I will be guiding everyone on this. If u are tired of searching online looking for what works and u are serious in making this daily money, then chat me up on WhatsApp so I can add u to my Telegram group where the tutorial will be taking place. If u are serious about this, I can guarantee u a daily profit of about 20k daily with just $100 capital. Don't forget u need Capital for this. Finally, THE TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE AS I DO NOT CHARGE ANY MONEY FOR IT. SO DON'T CHAT ME UP ASKING ME HOW MUCH IS THE TEACHING BECAUSE IT'S COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE
My WhatsApp number below
+79588387937

i am interested
Re: $2,000 Fnf PayPal for sale by Optimist59: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Aflick:
My WhatsApp number below
+79588387937

Hello
Re: $2,000 Fnf PayPal for sale by loveify(f): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2022
Aflick:
My WhatsApp number below
+79588387937
Hi
Re: $2,000 Fnf PayPal for sale by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
scammer spotted. seun do the needful
Re: $2,000 Fnf PayPal for sale by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Samken2:
Remember to use escrow, REPUTABLE escrow. Anyone who claims he is an escrow or escrow in a fake group, don't accept.
Re: $2,000 Fnf PayPal for sale by callmemakaveli: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
@Aflick a.k.a Damilola Popoola (Real Names) initiated a chargeback on Paypal funds two days after I sent him naira, and scammed me of $450 last year around June. I made a report here on Nairaland about it, and his details added to the Scam list.

I was surfing through the business section one afternoon, I came across a recent post the thief made inorder to lure innocent victims. I had to raise awareness, and warn others.

I believe the thief @Aflick got angry and retaliated with false allegation.

@Aflick a.k.a Damilola Popoola is crook and a petty thief

A simple search on his Moniker @Aflick and phone numbers: +79588387937, 08024025436.will expose the thief @Aflick.[/b]

MODIFIED:

Below are links of when I first called him out here;

https://www.nairaland.com/1815334/list-verified-scammers-nairaland/4#116379668

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/159#115283358

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Afriq Arbitrage System / One Basic Method Of Making Money In The Stock Market / Investing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.