Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This (3237 Views)

Let's Build A Professional Website For Your School, No Advance Payment / School May Be Scam But Education Is Not. / Some Amazing Pictures Only The Wise Ones Can Know Its True Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by MissionaryArchi(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2022
Most of Nigerian youths keep saying "who school epp" Until they lose a great opportunity for lack of simple English expression.
How many graduates can answer this?
mynd44
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by money121(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ok
Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by tchidi066(f): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
has arrived(they are refering to one person who is both the chairman and president)
If it was written this way: (the president and the chairman ) then 'have' should be used as it is refering to two persons

46 Likes

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by chatinent: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wetin come concern me with Buhari and Adamu?

7 Likes

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Its the pressure, suffering and wickedness that do bring that sentence.
You will finish struggling in school, someone else will take your results through bribery!
You will use your brain to write,and yet fail, while others that didn't even attend classes will have distinction...isnt it corruption,isnt it connection too?

Just stroll out!
You will see many graduate doing business they are not suppose to be doing
Selling vegetables, apprentice, hawking goods on the roadside etc ....
Why wont they make the statement that School na scam

2 Likes

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by DispatcherLagos: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Forward it to Tinubu. We have to scrutinize the baxtard

3 Likes

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by Reinamaria(f): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
This simple English? Mtchewwwwww!

1 Like

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by Deborah98(f): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Has... School no be scam na Nigeria dey frustrate people's plans and aspirations. How do you explain what has become like a norm in this country? Like for real we now see strike as a normal thing. It is well.

1 Like

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Has arrived

1 Like

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by Johnycastro18: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2022

Let me wait for the answer that they majority would pick below me first........
I know it would definitely be the answer.

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by MissionaryArchi(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
tchidi066:
has arrived(they are refering to one person who is both the chairman and president)
If it was written this way: (the president and the chairman ) then 'have' should be used as it is refering to two persons
Hmmmm
Please explain more on this.
Why those the variant there the difference.
I'm sure it can serve as a pronoun, a noun, an adverb, can also be used before an adjective or an adjectival noun.... So in this case what does it represent
Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by MissionaryArchi(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jennifer663:
Its the pressure, suffering and wickedness that do bring that sentence.
You will finish struggling in school, someone else will take your results through bribery!
You will use your brain to write,and yet fail, while others that didn't even attend classes will have distinction...isnt it corruption,isnt it connection too?

Just stroll out!
You will see many graduate doing business they are not suppose to be doing
Selling vegetables, apprentice, hawking goods on the roadside etc ....
Why wont they make the statement that School na scam
You are 100% right ma but does these take away the very essence of sound education?
We will never know the implications of this lack of sound education until when we have been presented an international opportunity where we have to compete with our counterparts from a working system or when our kids returns from school to argue with us blindly from the shabby educating techniques been taught to them by their half baked teachers

1 Like

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by MissionaryArchi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reinamaria:
This simple English? Mtchewwwwww!
Answer naaa grin grin
Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by MissionaryArchi(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
callme9mm:
Has arrived
Explain please
Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by MissionaryArchi(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Johnycastro18:

Let me wait for the answer that they majority would pick below me first........
I know it would definitely be the answer.
Hehehehe werey grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

You are 100% right ma but does these take away the very essence of sound education?
We will never know the implications of this lack of sound education until when we have been presented an international opportunity where we have to compete with our counterparts from a working system or when our kids returns from school to argue with us blindly from the shabby educating techniques been taught to them by their half baked teachers
Impressive

1 Like

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by PlaysNigeria: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
So this silly thing is what you've spent your parents hard earned money to answer?
What of those litmus papers and those 18th century syllabus?
Nigerian School Na Pure Scam, stop consoling your self grin
Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by Bankysterian(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
The president and the chair man have
The president and chair man has

2 Likes

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by DonBenny77(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Has

1 Like

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by BigDawsNet: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Has - past
Have future

1 Like

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Has - past
Have future
Hugh?? embarassed

1 Like

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bankysterian:
The president and the chair man have
The president and chair man has
Please explain more sir
Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by Memberclub(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
BigDawsNet:
.Has - past
Have - future
Carry on

6 Likes

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by ajekpaks(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
were
Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by AgentGoat: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zowee10:

none of the above bruv...
Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by tchidi066(f): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Hmmmm
Please explain more on this.
Why those the variant there the difference.
I'm sure it can serve as a pronoun, a noun, an adverb, can also be used before an adjective or an adjectival noun.... So in this case what does it represent
'The' is an article( I think a definite article) used when referring to a particular person or thing), so I chose my answer according to the subject (doer of the action).

1 Like

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by BigDawsNet: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Memberclub:

Carry on
cheesy

Has” is also a verb that means the subject has done something at some point in their life...

Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by BigDawsNet: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Hugh?? embarassed

Has” is also a verb that means the subject has done something at some point in their life
Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by Wisedove(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
has arrived. because the president is still the same as the Chairman.
Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by LordIsaac(m): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Has. Appositional nouns carry singular verbs grin
Re: School No Be Scam, Only Few Graduates Can Know This by Ayoleeboy007: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
had arrived

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outlaw All Dogs (immediately) / Montessori Instructional Materials For Sale / Jamb Official Burnt Alive Today By Jambites Who Failed At The Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.